Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Ziva i watched the promo but 3rd episode caught my attention. That episode just bought me 😛
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crispsy

@Prishna ditto. And for Suhasi's look i think its not probkem for me. Coz many actresses if you notice after 40 looks so stunning. So i liked they did not put grey hair to make her look much older 😆
I think she looks subtle snd really gorgeous. She has a good chemistry with Karan.

well as i said ... it's just a detail, and she is completely suitable for the character of Vedika, i can't hardly see someone who could take this role 
and of course she is absolutely gorgeous ! 
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lennie

Like i said in Suhasi's thread. I always thought that Suhasi looked older for her age, when i found out how old she was in real life but she is actress who can do pull of a young and mature (because of her looks, and how they present her in body language, clothes etc)... And thats why i think she suits this role as Vedika because she has that mature look and youngish look to a 42 yr old, and also these days ladies over 40, do look young for their age as well

definitely ! 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
no expectations,it's ok n d treatment n taking n presentation could ve been better, but it's ok types not bad 
crispsy thumbnail
^ it is definitely better than most of the craps on tv. I love the characterization. So far the characterization is the USP of this show