Vedika - The Calm to his Storm!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
The first scene...  it was beautiful. 

Vedika saw Sahil upset and crying, and i loved that Sahil said, i know men arent suppose to cry, but i do... and that lets us and Vedika know which she voiced on what kind of man he, and she knows that he is decent and respectful to women hence what changed her mind for taking him in as her tenant. But here she voices that his heart is soft, and he has heart of gold. 

And with just one touch, she calmed that raging storm he was feeling when he unleashed how he was feeling with what happened with his family and feeling guilty as well. 

And the emotional bond that is forming is there, and esp when the lights went out... Vedika might not think much on what she is feeling or felt but the moment Sahil told her to stop, and to stay close, and he needs to say something...  She must of felt her heartbeat racing but it was certainly an intense moment, and i like how the show did that scene...  and played it. 

And Sahil lights a light in the dark, and also electricity wise he got that to come back on. He is the light that will bring light to her darkness and life... 

I also found this poetry on Google, i have just switch the she to he, and his to her...  and it suits Sahil and Vedika...

He had a whirling hurricane
Raging inside him

She was as still
As a ship on a peaceful ocean

Their worlds collided
And never had there been a better match
For she was the calm to his storm

https://hellopoetry.com/poem/1903372/the-calm-to-her-storm/

Great analysis. First scene was very amazing. It felt so good. Emotional connection will help them stay together.
Wow Wat a pleasant post to read morning...#SaDhika β€οΈ Am yet to watch d epi.. Wil b back wid my Thoughts after watching πŸ˜Ž..
Can't wait for d epi... 
Sahil indeed is a ray of light in Vedika's life and the way their bonding is progressing is just love! But I'm a little worried about the precap... Has badi amma told the truth which Sahil had been hiding these days!? Looking forward to the next epi!!! 
What a beautiful post πŸ‘πŸ‘

The beginning scene was really beautiful. 

Vedika taking the initiative step to comfort an upset and angry Sahil was great one.  She succeeded in calming him and in every sense she is the calm to his storm.

The light off scene also was beautifully done.  The moment Sahil told Vedika to stay and wait as he needs to say something you can see the change in her facial expression and voice tone too I bet her heart skip a beatπŸ˜‰.

In short SaDika scene was well done ...their expression and body language were amazing

Edited by Ziva01 - 6 years ago
Yes! That's so true,  I have read that poem before  at school and it fits perfectly with their dynamic.  Right now we can't really tell how she feels, she's hard like a rock which will be fun  to see when she falls. I think she's just nervous being this close to a men like sahil , I mean she's been a single mom for a while so she needs to get back in the game  
Thanks guys for the comments πŸ˜Š