Posted: 6 years ago
1.1 👏
It's really a good start... ⭐️
That 's good 👏 ...hope it keeps on increasing
Thks for sharing😊
Edited by Ziva01 - 6 years ago
That is a good start, i was abit worried mostly because of the timeslot it had but thats good rating for a opening week its over 1.0, (Not that i know much about TRP or take notice of it much) Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Gud trp at this time slot. Increase hogi definitely every week. Because the story is gud👏
@Ziva01 and ddhyani, u r welcome guys..it'll definitely increase in the future episodes 😊
@Lennie... Exactly my thoughts.. I myself don't watch it on tv cos of its timeslot, I used to watch the morning 10.30am repeat... But first week of its airing garnered above 1 TRPs is surprising for me... Hope d show gets more audiences in its cumin weeks 👍🏼
What are thw rival channels show ratings in this slot?
But the ratingbis very good considering last Zeetv show on this slot never touched 1 on its life span. Also guys recommend this show to people you interact with on social media or in real life coz this show is good and many people needs to watch. Some may not know about this. So recommand it. Due to my busy schedule, i am not getting much time to be active on instagram twitter to promote this show.