Kundali Bhagya

That rakhi-sarla-dadi scene!!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
That scene was strange. The trio talked about how what if rishabh-sherlin, preeta-prithvi married on the same mandap and the brides got exchanged. There was some awkward silence between them, then dadi chimed in jokingly saying then we have to be careful that the wedding dates are set thoughtfully to avoid something like this happening, but the the scene ended with rakhi and sarla looking akward. This discussion was so out of the blue that it made me think there is no way ekta's writers put this random convo in there without there being a reason for it. Is something along these lines actually going to happen? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I really really really hope this doesnt happen.
They can't just build up PreeRan and then randomly get her married to Rishabh. 

That whole conversation I was like this better not be some sort of foreshadowing. I hope they're just teasing us. 

I feel for Rishabh tho, poor guy.
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal25

I really really really hope this doesnt happen.

They can't just build up PreeRan and then randomly get her married to Rishabh. 

That whole conversation I was like this better not be some sort of foreshadowing. I hope they're just teasing us. 

I feel for Rishabh tho, poor guy.

Cant understand why that conversation between rakhi and sarla was required. Preeta cant get married to Rishabh. Karan and PreeRan are the soul and jaan of this show.
After yesterday's episode, am scared that the family will start shipping rishabh preeta soon. Rishabh's dad may take the initial step and sarla will agree happily after prithvi's exposure. 
Karan will be hurt for sure, but preeta.. will she start realizing her actual feelings or will she jus agree😭😭😭
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why are you guys so scared, just chill Rishab Preeta are not gonna be married. First thing it does not make sense of the bride swap, because if Sherlyn will be exposed how will swap happen. Secondly, we still have not seen Karan realizing his feeling nor Preeta at this point, even if families agrees to their marriage, Preeta's destiny only belongs to Karan. The love triangle is the theme of show but that will also focus on Preeran's marriage after a while.
Lets enjoy the Preeran fun guys don't freak out 😊. 
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi.PreeRan

Cant understand why that conversation between rakhi and sarla was required. Preeta cant get married to Rishabh. Karan and PreeRan are the soul and jaan of this show.
After yesterday's episode, am scared that the family will start shipping rishabh preeta soon. Rishabh's dad may take the initial step and sarla will agree happily after prithvi's exposure. 
Karan will be hurt for sure, but preeta.. will she start realizing her actual feelings or will she jus agree😭😭😭

I am really scared what if they show Rishabh marrying Preeta 😭 then what about Karan he will be heartbroken... Preeta has just started progressing in her relationship with Karan and I don't want this to happen 😭
But it might happen even after realizing their feelings they would sacrifice their love for their family and Rishabh because both are those balidani types when it comes to their loved ones 😭😭
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was the most confusing part of the episode. If it would have been any other show/ pair, I could have clearly taken it as a premonition.
But now, when EK nows it's PreeRan that's selling, why will she move towards RishTa? 

Pretty much, the amount of RishTa scenes has increased. Yesterday's whole episode was focused on RishTa. Rishab's dad clearly sees Rishab loves Preeta. And Karan's dialogue 'Chalo phere lete hai' makes me think he is going to go negative/ grey.

Why? I don't know.
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What does this mean????😡😭
I've always imagined PreeRan's post confession life
Apni families se chup chup kar milna, Karan requesting preeta for date preeta denying Karan manaofying
Their cute jealousy wali fights fights me then achanak se romance☺️
Wo text massages till late night😳..
I still look forward to it...
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was just to maintain the so called 'Love Triangle"!! That's it!! PreeRan is the end game for sure!! 
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oxoacids

What does this mean????😡😭

I've always imagined PreeRan's post confession life
Apni families se chup chup kar milna, Karan requesting preeta for date preeta denying Karan manaofying
Their cute jealousy wali fights fights me then achanak se romance☺️
Wo text massages till late night😳..
I still look forward to it...

Arrey! Ispe OS likho na 😳 
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hriti713

Arrey! Ispe OS likho na 😳 

U like it
Will try sometime.. Abhi toh academic pressure🤔