Written update of 24th January episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with Badi amma scolded anjana to help her son n she insulted anjana in front of whole family. She told anjana to take charge of whole business n spoil her son Sahil.
At vedika's home she was just counting her dresses just than Sahil scared her by his sudden presence. He asked her about her sale n want to be her salesman. She said she can handle it. Suddenly sahil's inner feeling took over him n he asked her, " Can I hug u, can u kiss u, can I take u to my room. " vedika was shocked...Just than Sahil made her comfortable by saying he has no intentions like this so he can be his salesman. Vedika warned her to stay away from her personal matters n be a nice kirayedar only which he declined. ðŸ˜‰
Next day Sahil helped vedika in every sphere in her shop by his marketing techniques. She has good sail n all credit goes to Sahil. Everyone got happy n appreciated Sahil.  Pa ndey got jealous by all this. 
Sahil declared his friend that he is in love. Maya called Sahil to come in the room n vedika gave him salary n call him charming salesman. He got happy just than his phone rang hearing about baddi amma he rushed to home. 

At aggrwal mension his mother was sick due to BP low. He saw n just than baddi amma came n insulted him again by saying he used money of ours n has nothing to do with us. He not even can earn a single penny. Than Sahil got angry n returned her 8000 which he earned from vedika n declared that he can earn baddi amma n she can't digest it. 

Precap- vedika's shop demolished  n Baddi amma ll be at vedikas home asking about Sahil.  
Edited by Parud7 - 6 years ago
Thks for the written update 
Seems to be another good epi ...what the problem of Badi Amma😕 always on insulting mode...Sahil isn't a toy

Thank you. Going to watch the epi
Originally posted by Ziva01

Seems to be another good epi ...what the problem of Badi Amma😕 always on insulting mode...Sahil isn't a toy

Yeah 
Very arrogant women. She wants everyone under her influence but Sahil opposed her. She seems to be a big problem for sadika 
Originally posted by Ziva01

but was happy how sahil gave a good reply to her..I'm happy sahil is not like all other male lead who listens to whatever and acts like a puppet..I'm loving sahils character..Loved todays epi too
Originally posted by crispsy

Thank you. Going to watch the epi
Yeah dear. U ll definitely enjoy today ðŸ˜Š
Thanks you
Waiting for the episode