angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So I was thinking hard and I realize pandey  is so annoying,  his not afraid to point out any scene that could look romantic with sadaika,  why exactly is he picking on Vaidika,  the only solution I have is he is probably in love with Vaidika and may have been waiting for his chance to impress her. When Vaidika  fell on sahil which was so sweet,  he looked very upset.  So it makes one wonder if he likes vaidika. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is despicable, he is rude... and there are men like that who like to use their power and eye a woman up, and its LUST
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IMO, he is just a pervert 
Well if he likes her, then show respect to her ... it's not like he is young, he has "experience" ... he should know how to behave with women 
angelk1 thumbnail
Even I agree,  its either lust or his just a pervert.  I mean doesn't he have a job,  his not a tabloid  so why is he always announcing everything she does.  I hate annoying neighbors 
crispsy thumbnail
Lol he is bitterly bitten by the fact that Vedhika has no place for perv like himEdited by crispsy - 6 years ago
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: crispsy

Lol he is bitterly bitten by the fact that Vedhika has no place for perv like him

very well said, that's why he is irritating 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He is a creepy pervert...he lusts Vedika😡🤢...person like Pandey doesn't know the meaning of respect for women ...