THANK YOU CV for giving me HOPE! I ship NIDHI

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
YES I SHIP NIDHI WITH SAHIL's friend 😆 They will look good 😆
Episode was as usual good. Best thing is story is progressing really fast. Not dragging too much. Vedhika opened her shop in her house. It was Sahil's idea. Their fall n catch moments are interesting due to their pairings. Love them. Sahil seems to be in love with her. Love st first sight. Is story progressing too fast?

Meanwhile Badi ammi finds out Sahils mom helping him but gosh how will she react when she gets to know its actually Jiju and Nidhi who gave him money 😆

Sorry couldnt reply on my last post due to tight schedule but gosh i love watching this show.
Just saw the epi it was good.

SaDika scenes were the best the usual ..I love the fall and catch scene❤️...although I wanted Sahil to punch that Pandey😡 but he can't beat pplz daily😆...his dialogue was too good👏.

Yeah Sahil is falling for Vedika or rather has already fallen for her...am happy it isn't dragging.

Am surprise with Vedika's Jeth behaviour towards SaDika...he only cares for his money ...hope he ll not interfere in their lives in future after they are in love.

Badi Amma what to say about her❓...her bossy attitude is irritating😡
He is in love with her. Yesterday episode was too gud. Finally sahil realized that he loves vedika. Hope to see them together. Sahils acting was too gud. 
@Ziva he went to beat him but Vedhika stopped him 😆 As for Jeth ji, he doesnt have problem as long as he gets money but later he might create problem but i hope not. As for Badi ammi i get confused by her behavior. Makes me wonder if she is the real vamp or the good one 😆