Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Vedikas husband

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Till now nothing clearly told abt him..
I think he is not dead..will surely make an entry in future..cos that's what happens in daily soaps wright..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They did mention him, during the first or second episode. His name was Anuraag, and i am pretty sure it was said or implied he passed away (or gone) over 7 years ago Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

They did mention him, during the first or second episode. His name was Anuraag, and i am pretty sure it was said or implied he passed away over 7 years ago

yes yes even I noticed that..But somewhere i feel he is not dead..i mean he might come in future to create problems for sadhika
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know, i kinda dont see this as typical show that he would come back because the story is about how Sahil and Vedika are meant to be... and their connection... 

So i kinda think have that twist takes away from the scenerio of showing how a mature woman falls in love again, and gets married again, and to a younger man
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kjofan

yes yes even I noticed that..But somewhere i feel he is not dead..i mean he might come in future to create problems for sadhika

I also think the same ðŸ˜•
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Kjofan

Considering this is zee tv, there is a very high probability of this happening. 
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

Considering this is zee tv, there is a very high probability of this happening. 

We still have time for this kind of track ... they will probably do it when CVs won't have ideas or when the main concept will be "completely used"

honestly till now, i had so many experiences with this channel that everything can happen 
it's better to enjoy without having any expectations 
angelk1 thumbnail
Yeah either he was presumed  dead and will make an appearance in future EPs or he file divorce.