Sahil and Arya - Eventual, father and daughter.

Posted: 6 years ago
This was from Karan's instagram, last week or so...

Also i did like their small scenes today... their interactions, and how fun they would be 
and also mainly it was about Sahil seeing how much Vedika is alone, and alone as a single parent... and runs the house etc

Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
They are just adorable and their scenes were too cute! I already started loving this eventual father-daughter duo... 
Wow so cute both of them
And I loved their bonding
they are both adorable !!! i just hope their relationship will be full of complicity !! 
I think that this show is really showing relationship scenarios we haven't seen before on indian tv, such as a visibly much younger guy under 25 marrying a much older woman who already has a teenage daughter, and him becoming the father to a 15 year old girl at 24. It's a scenario we haven't seen before on our tvs, and to top it off, the actor, karan, is truly so full of energy and appears to be able to create great chemistry with everyone. 
Even I can't wait to see this big role he will have to fill.  He will have no choice  but to mature quickly.  I can picture sahil spoiling and doing pranks with her on Vaidika 
Sahil and Arya are just adorable together. Usually in a lot of shows we have seen step children against their step parents but here Arya really gels up with Sahil and I think in the future she will be supportive of Sahil and Vedika's relationship. 
Such a lovely pic...love their bonding

Considering a big part of this show will be sahil being a young dad to a teenage girl, shouldn't they also show sahil's bonding with arya alongside acting starry-eyed and loved up with vedika? I really hope the makers actually make the effort of building up this unique father-daughter even before sahil-vedika marriage happens, because naturally, accepting vedika as his wife would also mean accepting arya as his daughter, and for that the makers can't forget to show a natural and sweet build-up of sahil's bond with arya if they are going to make this story look more believable, so that the audience will be able to connect to and enjoy this unique relationship that the makers are creating.