Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jennifer winget liplock with kunal kohli

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hypocrisy and Jennifer fans are synonyms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TM, why are you posting so many things about Jennifer on this forum? She will get bash here no matter what and KSG Bips had chemistry? Yeah say whatever you want and are you their new fan that is trying to get them attention by using Jennifer's movie since no one cares about them? I remember that you supported Bips a lot when she gave like on Jennifer's post.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw comments don't like KSG still it's hypocrite to call his liplock, etc called p*rn while their favourite is hot 😆 atleast his film realised in theatre unlike Jenny ...
Merheba arkadaslar
I saw the trailer of both phis re and hate story 3
Phir se is promoted as a story abt finding love again
And hate story 3 was a decent thriller but it was promoted solely on sex the promo itself starts with orgasmic ooh and ahhs so calling it a soft po*no wont be wrong..
Edited by Hiranur-demir - 6 years ago
therealkhiladi thumbnail
Saw phir se i must say it is a really good movie
Please appreciate it
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
did the movie release ? 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

did the movie release ? 

It's on Netflix US. Don't know about theater release or other sites. 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I only know Winget from the legendary KSG threads here. I have never watched a single serial of hers. Well when I saw this movie on Netflix I was curious. 
First, the good. The film, whatever I saw of it had good production values. Both the Amritsar shot with Winget in the beginning and London whatever I saw in the film were shot very well. Really nice clothes. Winget especially had a nice wardrobe. Her hair looks really nice.  Well, the rest stab me with a fork. Or I should stab the actors and writers with a fork I am not sure.
I could not even last 30 minutes. Terrible, terrible acting. Cheesy dialogs. Winget perhaps has good small screen presence I would not know, but she has the Sobti problem on the big screen. Even in my giant TV screen which is not as big as a movie screen, bad screen presence. She and Kunal Kohli will not make it big in the movies I predict. Stick to TV, nothing wrong in doing what works. Winget does dress very well though. I love whoever picked her wardrobe.