1st week of aajs...

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
after 5 days and 1 week --my first comment...show turned out be above my expectation..very well executed episodes..suhasi stole the show...👏
how you all felt about it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail
Arnt you from dil Se dil tak.  But I agree,  the show is pretty entertaining  and funny.  Sahil  character is really bold. Especially when he stood up for her in front of the landlord. He didn't really care about the consequences,  and also the movie scene was too adorable,  hopefully they get to see a movie together without being judged or someone saying its his mom or sister  
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys ! First week is very promising, after a very long time, i have got interest in an indian show ... it brings a lot of social issues 
i'm really looking forward to the development of the show, how characters will progress ... Sahil is just adorable and Vedika is so down-to-earth coz of her responsibility that she kinda forgot to be happy in her life, i like their chemistry 
though, the pace is  a lil quick but let's see ... 
hope they will show SaDhika love story properly without dragging useless tracks or on the contrary, speeding up
crispsy thumbnail
I loved the first week. Sahil stole the show for me becoz of his awesome characterization
angelk1 thumbnail
I have to agree prishna,  because of vaidika  responsibility  she doesn't know how to relax.  She's always serious.  That's why I think this age gap thing is perfect.  Whatever vaidika  lacks sahil fills that void. And vis versa. Her character lacks having fun,  loosening up,  being carefree and goofing of.  Not to mention lack confidence to stand up for herself.  Which we all can see in the recent EPs.  
Sahil  who has all of that proved my point by defending her character not once but I believe three time.  He lacks being responsible and being mature,  that's why  because of this he didn't get his certificate.  So the characters dynamic is indeed perfect. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. 
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelk1

I have to agree prishna,  because of vaidika  responsibility  she doesn't know how to relax.  She's always serious.  That's why I think this age gap thing is perfect.  Whatever vaidika  lacks sahil fills that void. And vis versa. Her character lacks having fun,  loosening up,  being carefree and goofing of.  Not to mention lack confidence to stand up for herself.  Which we all can see in the recent EPs.  

Sahil  who has all of that proved my point by defending her character not once but I believe three time.  He lacks being responsible and being mature,  that's why  because of this he didn't get his certificate.  So the characters dynamic is indeed perfect. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. 

this is exactly what i think ... and that's the beauty of this pair 
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suhasi is fitting very well in the role of a mature and responsible woman.  The unusual pairing looks good, therefore catching many eyeballs.  Vedika has got responsibilities at her shoulder. She Is composed, sensible and patiently  deals with tough situations. Whereas Sahil is carefree and jovial. It would be interesting to watch how being a total mismatch the two would take up their journey, together in life.
angelk1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflakes2119

Suhasi is fitting very well in the role of a mature and responsible woman.  The unusual pairing looks good, therefore catching many eyeballs.  Vedika has got responsibilities at her shoulder. She Is composed, sensible and patiently  deals with tough situations. Whereas Sahil is carefree and jovial. It would be interesting to watch how being a total mismatch the two would take up their journey, together in life.

Exactly and I think the two will learn and grow from one another.