Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

KOI TAKLEEF HAI APKO BHAIJI? SAHIL TO THE RESCUE

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
That creepy guy comes to tease Vedhika and sees Sahil inside. He started insulting Vedhika and started abusing her character. Sahil comes and says "Koi takleeg hai apko bhaiji?" highlighted moment of todays episode. When will monday come? Even if Vedhika is strong, she cant say many things to the creep or her jeth. But Sahil is on her rescue. Meanwhile Sahil listens that Vedhika's jeth was pressurizing her for money. SaDhika moments were cute. I like Vedhika's mom bcoz i have seen so many woman like her. Bitten by bitter reality and sarcastic. The comic moments are good between Sahil and Vedhika's mom. This show has lots of social messages if it can convey well without going too negative. So far i am liking the show. Bitter sweet realistic characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed about Vedika's mom but it's Sahil's family that is problematic to me especially the family matriarch. She is the usual caricature of Indian television and I was hoping this show would avoid such caricatures.

Can't wait to see how Sahil tackles the neighbourhood creep on Monday. Will that be the catalyst to Vedika allowing him to stay?
crispsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Agreed about Vedika's mom but it's Sahil's family that is problematic to me especially the family matriarch. She is the usual caricature of Indian television and I was hoping this show would avoid such caricatures.

Can't wait to see how Sahil tackles the neighbourhood creep on Monday. Will that be the catalyst to Vedika allowing him to stay?

May be.. But i am excited for monday to see how CV surprises me after seeing first week. As for first para.. I think that is for trp audience but i hope CV doesnt get deviated from core theme
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahil hails from a typical conservative family. Obviously he would be going against the family norms and values to marry the woman older to him. Badi Amma seems to be a tyrant woman. Her social conditioning doesn't look like that she is going to be flexible with her primitive principles. Looking forward to watch the struggle of this offbeat pairing with prevailing social conditions in the show.
crispsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflakes2119

Sahil hails from a typical conservative family. Obviously he would be going against the family norms and values to marry the woman older to him. Badi Amma seems to be a tyrant woman. Her social conditioning doesn't look like that she is going to be flexible with her primitive principles. Looking forward to watch the struggle of this offbeat pairing with prevailing social conditions in the show.

I liked how CV showed Sahil taking stand for himself which will be instrumental for SaDhika relationship in future.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even a liberal family would allow their son to marry a woman twice his age.