Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

WOW SAHIL HAS A SPINE!! FREAKING BEST!! NEVER SEEN BEFORE - Page 2

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I have never seen such an awesome characterization of a male character in tv. Sahil has a spine. Watch todays first 5 mins and you will know why. He immediately refused to marry Nidhi. He stood for himself and argued and showed reason which never saw anyone doing that. He is freagging cute and charming. Already in love with him. Watch todays epi. Couple moments were so cute abd exciting. Its so feel good show. I am loving it. Sahil is love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I was literally coming here to write this, but I'm so happy somebody else felt the way I do. Sahil is the most realistic and practical male lead I have ever seen. Most male leads are shown as these perfect sons who follow their mother/ mother-figure blindly, even if they are not happy with the decisions being made for them, they will still silently accept the decision with a smile on their face. But here you have sahil, who holds his ground firmly, and clears immediately that he isn't happy with his aunty's decision and refuses to comply. He makes it clear to her that she can't use emotional blackmail to get him to do what she wants all the time, and it isn't because he is an insolent and ill-mannered boy who doesn't respect his elders, but it's because he sees how unreasonable she is being and by being emotional she wants him to do exactly as he says, even if it makes him unhappy. Instead of getting emotional out of love for his elders and blindly doing what they say, he chooses to be practical and say that he isn't happy with the decision, why he isn't, and that he holds his ground on not fulfilling unreasonable demands. Fabulous! 👏
crispsy thumbnail
@sammy i have watched from first epi and i was skeptical what may come in my way in todays episode mostly knowing male lead wont be able to say anything and will silently suffer till marriage but oh boy i was pleasantly surprised. This moment caught my immediate attention. He is not someone who will let people dominate him. He knows he is an individual perfectly capable of making life time commitment. I hope and really wish people accepts him and the show because this show gives practical vibe and if people dont accept makers will alter story and characterization. The show managed catching ny attention in first week. He is reasonable, she is mature. The story should be interesting. And one thing i want is that Sahil's mom needs to be stronger. Would like to know why she is shown so vulnerable. If there's some back story but felt so happy that regardless of anything she supports and loves him so much. That mom son duo moment was so lovely and reminds me no matter how much you grow, your mom will always love you like a kid.