Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

||Aapke Aa Jaane Se Introduction Corner:Welcome All||

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/oFA6WCg.jpg

Introduction Corner

Hello to all the lovely members of this forum 🤗..Since we all are new to this forum , so lets get to know each other well by simply introducing about ourselves in this thread

All you have to do is fill up the information below so that we can know each other better 😳

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum)
A few lines about yourself :
Reason for watching this show : 
What other forums you have been visiting :
What other shows you have been watching :

Zee TV Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum) Just call me Lennie or Len
A few lines about yourself :I love watching movies, tv shows, reading etc
Reason for watching this show :Concept is interesting, about time we had more shows on a love story between older woman and younger man, and also the two actors who suit each other and have chemistry
What other forums you have been visiting :Ek Deewaana Tha for abit at the moment, and BollyWood
What other shows you have been watching :Not alot of Indian shows, kinda have kept up to date with Ek Deewaana Tha, and mostly US shows, and UK shows. 
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Name : Sadia
A few lines about yourself : Foodi & Moody
Reason for watching this show : Suhasi Dhami  
What other forums you have been visiting : Kundali Bhagya, Meri Durga
What other shows you have been watching : Meri Durga, Pratidaan, Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki, Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Name: Ahlaam
A few lines abt urself:I love watching a lot of romantic shows and giffing
Reason for watching: Interesting topic that I hope will be treated good (don't expect it to be but as per usual I love to disappoint myself)
What other forums: Udaan, Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya and Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (it's coming back as a webseries soon)
Currently Watching: Yeh Rishta, Naamkarann, Rishta Likhenge, Udaan (cos I hate myself) ..some others on and off...I'm a casual viewer tbh, prefer to watch serials when they're finished cos I can't keep up on daily basis.
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Name-Anika
Country-Bangladesh

About myself-m a student,doing B.Arch atm

Reason for watching-Karan,Suhasi and the story

Fourms I've been to- Ishqbaaz,Koi laut ke aaya hai,Pardes mein hai mera dil,Qubool Hai,Geet

Currently watching-only this show
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Name: Kelly

About Myself: Love to read, dabble in writing when inspired, and an eclectic television viewer:  from documentaries to Sci Fi 😊

Reason for Watching: A different concept

Forums I have been too: Now mainly Zindagi Ki Mehek, in the past Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Currently watching : Zindagi Ki Mehek and now  Aapke Aa Jaane Se

Edited by crtkelly - 6 years ago
angelk1 thumbnail
Hi my name is kanie,  but you can just say kk,  I'm from America and I love indian shows,  music,  and movie's.  Well I grew up watching it from my country in africa.  I'm  watching this because  'm  a fan of the leading actress and I'm  loving the concept.  Its new and refreshing,  comparing to other zee shows.

I have been in many zee forum s like qubool  hai,  geet,  ishq tashan,  doli  arman,  punar vivar,  kaali,  and more.  Also on forums for ganga ( sorry spelled wrong) ,  namkaran,  shakti,  dil Se dil tak,  beyhadh,  and more. 

I stopped watching indian shows after beyhadh and dil Se dil tak,  because it was getting boring to me. So I'm  hoping this show keeps me on my toes  n
Edited by angelk1 - 6 years ago
Caffinatedsoul thumbnail
Name: Muskaan
Reason i am watching : karan jotwani plus the concept is little different from all other serials
That's my first time in india forums so not been attending any forums as yet

Serials i watch : ishqbaaz, yeh undino ki baat hai, kundli bhagya ek deewana tha, kaisi yeh yaarian 
Sanjana183 thumbnail
Name- Sanjana
Age- 18
Country- India
Few lines about myself-Currently doing my 
 B-tech. I love reading books ( a huge fan of the Harry Potter books), watching TV shows, movies.
Reason I am watching - A huge fan of Karan's acting, liked the concept.
Forums I have been to- ishqbaaz, yeh hai mohabbatein,naamkaran (though always been a silent reader) 
Serials I watch- Currently only this, before I used to watch ishqbaaz,yhm,pretty little liars on and off.

Edited by Sanjana183 - 6 years ago
rhea.aa thumbnail
Name - Rhea
Country - India
A few lines about myself -  A student. I love to read and write. 😳
Reasons for watching this show - The storyline. 😳 And the actors Karan and Suhasi. ❤️
What other forums you have been visiting - Ishqbaaaz
What other shows you have been watching -  Ishqbaaaz, Riverdale, Big Bang Theory and Friends. 😳