Posted: 6 years ago
read your os ..o re piya
will wait
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

read your os ..o re piya
will wait

Thanks for your lovely comments again dear 🤗. Yeah...Poor Geet 😕

Just finishing PART 3 for O Re Piya...and Still updating...I am going to get all jhoothas from Priya for sure...😆

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Originally posted by suwaibah

awesome story...👏

Welcome to FLOWER BASKET

Thanks for your comments 🤗
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Hey Anu

How are you? A warm welcome to FLOWER BASKET 😳

Was so eagerly waiting for your comments which really motivates me 😳

YEAH...FLOWER BASKET is a simple but a very cute romantic story 😛. Thanks for your lovely comments again dear 🤗
Hi Akka !!
Iam fine. Thankyou .
How are you doing Akka !?
Thanks for the warm welcome Akka. 
🤗 ❤️

Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Thanks for your lovely comments again dear 🤗. Yeah...Poor Geet 😕

Just finishing PART 3 for O Re Piya...and Still updating...I am going to get all jhoothas from Priya for sure...😆

😃 ...no big deal take your time
will read it when u will post it separately
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

😃 ...no big deal take your time
will read it when u will post it separately

Hmm...Didnt want to commit to that Wedding Annivarsary thread...but what to do yaar? I was so tempted as I had this story ready with me  which perfectly matches with the Situation. And as a result, torturing Priya, Rakhee and all poor readers
Originally posted by anu5

Hi Akka !!
Iam fine. Thankyou .
How are you doing Akka !?
Thanks for the warm welcome Akka. 
🤗 ❤️

I am doing all good too dear 🤗

amazing update, well written! Oh so Geet likes someone - who?? Maaneet affected by each other! Geet sad when Maan mentions the gift is for his girlfriend! glad Maan noticed this but he is so silly he did not understand why! update soon 
@Update 2
Nice update akka
Loved it!!
Geet was lost in her world of artfully arranged flowers whilst Maan was adrift in Geet beauty and presence. Geet was cribbing to God about her unfulfilled wish and dream. She was sad that she wasn't destined to find her Valentine. Maan's words distracted Geet's engrossment that she landed up in his arms. For Geet too it was love at first sight but alas Maan broke her dreams by uttering about the reason of his presence and about his girlfriend. Though Geet was heart broken still she genuinely offered to helped Maan in selecting a present to his girlfriend. That's so sweet of Geet. Maan couldnt fathom Geet's change in facial expressions while him mentioning about his GF but failed to reason it. She thought Maan is from middle class family hence couldnt afford to buy gift for his girlfriend, she didn't want him to upset his GF Geet is so naive and sweet by nature. She even gave him bunch of roses as complementary gift to Maan whilst Maan gave a rose to her as token of his gratitude and love. Though Geet was sad she masked her emotions and was happy for Maan and his girlfriend.
Nice precap!!
:))
Edited by anu5 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by khwaishfan

amazing update, well written! Oh so Geet likes someone - who?? Maaneet affected by each other! Geet sad when Maan mentions the gift is for his girlfriend! glad Maan noticed this but he is so silly he did not understand why! update soon 

Thank you Chetna
As per this post...its not Geet who has a friend...Its Maan who has a Girl Friend.
Geet just dream to have someone special in her life...and she was happy to find Maan and heart broken to learn about his Girl Friend.