Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mg13

Wowit was so much awesome di.the way I love for our maneet πŸ˜³ her pink and chubby cheeks.he gets jealous and angry.it's so I loved itπŸ€— and I forgot to mention it's banner.wo my my..I just love it so much.I have fist time see like this banner.gif ka frame.and edit.I love all about storyπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
Thanks for the pmπŸ€—

Thank You dear...The first banner credit goes to Iptida and the second one is for Priya_21
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Ennama ippadi panreengale ma

🀣

Hmm...Enna panradhu? Vazhkai ippadi-appadi poindrukku.. Life changed with you people around me (Dont worry...its all for good πŸ˜‰) Hmmm...Nadakkattum πŸ€£
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Yeah...even me loving this Geet..😳
Yup...Love at first sight for Maan..πŸ˜›

Thank You DearπŸ€—

😊
looking forward for more
taahir004 thumbnail
Its a Beautiful Start

Geet studies in Shimla and lives with Pinky also volunteers working at their flower shop which has given much work experience to Geet and the knowledge of flowers and plants
Geet been upset because she overhears her father explaining her mother about an alliance but the fact that the boy hails from a rich family this makes Geet very much upset as her dream is to get a middle class guy one that will be committed to her always while she believes rich guys are cassonovas No Geet is wrong in her opionion not all rich guys are cassonovas , many do respect woman
I like Geet's humble and friendly nature with customers
Maan comes to Shimla and he forgets to bring a gift from Mumbai for his GF
entering the flower shop he is totally mesmerized with Geet
looking forward to the next chapters  
Endgame thumbnail
lovely start
geet very cute even maan too
he fallen at first sight
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome  .. 
Have read in farewell thread but would love to read again and again .. Geet works in flower shop and she is inclined towards love marriage and waiting for a right person. . She thinks that rich people will be casanovas and yes most of the boys are like that so she is correct in her way .. She is such a simple girl who wants simple person in her life .. πŸ˜³ So geets marriage is fixed beforehand and she lost the chance to get love married ... Maan is also soo sweet .. He is wonderful person who treats every person equally .. Loved his characterisation .. πŸ˜³ maaneets first meet on valentines day .. Wow .. Loved it .. Maan is already over geet here ... πŸ˜³ Waiting for next update .. 
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Waiting for maaneet moments
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new story Akka !!
Nice title
Lovely banners. 
Interesting and sweet start. 
Geet is a sweet person waiting for her life to welcome her prince charming. In accordance to her prespective richie rich are brat and casanova in nature who doesn't know how to value and respect love. She has developed bad impression on them. Inspite being born to a well off family Geet opt to work as a florist to assist Pinky and her father. Geet is still waiting for her soulmate to grace his presence in her life whilst other side her parents are putting their heads together over Geet's marriage proposal from Khurana s. Geet who overheard her parents convo was in dilemma and was worried about the happenings. Glad that pinky distracted Geet's thoughts. Geet's characterization is sweet and simple. Maan was smitten by Geet's beauty and rectitude. Loved his possessive demeanor for Geet and it's love at first sight for Maan. 
Looking forward to the next update.
:))
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely Start
Beautiful Banner
Geet studying in Shimla and staying with Pinky and works a part time job at Pinky,s father,s flower and gift shop. Geet thinks that boys of rich families don,t care of feelings, emotions and they can,t love truly and hence waiting for her prince charming and he should be ordinary boy. Geet was sad as she overheard her parents talk about her marriage, she can,t say no to her parents and still her prince charming did not enter her life.Pinky consoled Geet and said her dream will come true and all rich boys are not same. On Valentine Day Maan landed Shimla to meet his Dadi and for his work and landed at Pinky,s father,e flower shop to buy a gift for his girl friend where Geet was working neither pinky nor her father was present.Maan fell for Geet,s innocent beauty at first sight, loved it, waiting for next