Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: fict

Awesome part.  Liked Khurana family equation and love they have for each other.  Maan wouldn't have dreamed of this proposal and his reaction is natural. But I feel Geet is going to have lots of issues with this. According to her, he has a gf, then he confessed to her and now he is meeting another girl for marriage. Not a good image for Maan πŸ˜†  She was already having negative views about Rich playboys πŸ˜† The stage is set for face to face now. Both are in for a shock.

Yeah...both going to have a shock of their life...ab aayega mazaaπŸ˜†
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutical

ops geet still thnks about his gf n thry r back to delhi a proposal fr geet hope their mu cleared soon

Hey...guess you are new here...thanks for your lovely comments for my FLOWER BASKET. πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail
UPDATING...πŸ˜‰Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 10
(Last Part)

Thank you for showering all your love, likes and lovely lovely comments...πŸ€—YES...this is the last part and I know it's a sweet surprise for you all. Hope you liked it. πŸ˜‰
Shall post an epilogue based on your response😊

Rano is giving up on this girl...wondering what's Geet really upto and what's going on in her mind. She somehow gets Geet ready and brings her to the ground floor where everybody are waiting to see her.

Daadima-Gaurav-Priya got instantly hooked to the angel who is descending down the stairs and walking towards them. Where as Maan's mind is still crowded with a hope to get Geet's address details either from Aadi or Pinky..he is least bothered to even look at this girl from the Handa family.

Daadima really loved this girl... "If Geet hadnt invaded Maan's life, then I would have somehow convinced Maan to accept this alliance" But she is in a great fix now finding herself helpless seeing her grandson's restlessness. Gaurav-Priya too found her to be apt match for their elder Son (Maan) and they found her even more adorable than she appeared in the photo

Mohinder holds Geet's hand gently and introduces to Daadima, Gaurav, Priya one by one...Geet gives a week smile to everyone which was taken positively as a "shy behaviour" While Mohinder continues to introduce her to Maan..."Aur yeh unke bade bete hain.." (And he is their elder son)

Both just fold a hand gesturing "Namasthe" bending their heads down and still didn't get to see each other..

Priya holds Geet's hand gently and makes her sit next to her and Daadi also joins them.

Daadi gently lifts her chin ...Beta...you need not feel reserved...you can be open to us...

Rano interferes with a weak smile...woh today is first meeting na..that's why she is too shy.

Mohinder gestures Rano to come near him and he murmurs in her ears...Yeh kya? Why is Geet so very quite? Upar se, even Maan seems to be quite reserved. I am confused if it indicates him being reserved or he is not interested in this alliance.

At the same time...Gaurav gestures Priya to come near him and he murmurs in her ears...I have never seen Maan so very quite and Geet too seems to be quite reserved...what's really going on in their respective minds?

Priya suggests to him ...why not allow them to spend some time with each other? And in meantime we all elders can chat here.

Gaurav agrees: Yeah...its better

Gaurav takes a lead in announcing this...Yaar Mohinder...Why not allow the kids to spend some time with each other?

Geet and Maan get tensed and roll their eyes...not able to understand what to do?

Mohinder and Rano happily agrees...Sure...they can spend some time in the Garden outside. Jaao beta..

Geet and Maan still not interested to look at each other. First Geet moves to the Garden and Soon Maan follows her without even looking at each other and continue to face on opposite direction once they reach the garden.. And a complete silence followed...

Maan's POV...I dont care even if she is the most beautiful woman on this earth..I love Geet and will not change my mind

Geet's POV ...I dont care even if he is the most handsome and charming guy on this earth...I love Maan and will not change my mind...and she instantly closes her eyes...why am I thinking about that cheater now? WHY? Geet closes her eyes and all the events of the past one week flashes in front of her one by one...Especially the previous day with their very first hug followed by kisses and she goes restless...somewhere deep within her heart she feels that Maan loves her and those intimacy that shared was true to the bottom of their heart...but again she is out of her world...but he has a Girl Friend and still he claimed that he loves me...does he really? She holds on to the thin material of her dress covering her chest in order to control her heaving heartbeat...and she finally opens up invariably taking first step to break the awkward silence.

PLEASE SAY A NO...PLEASE

On the other side...Maan gets back to his senses hearing to her voice and he instantly recognizes its Geet's voice..but not able to believe it

PLEASE...I beg you please...

He slowly turns to look back...

Main is rishthe ke liye mana nahin kar sakthi...par aap kar sakthe hain...(I cannot refuse this aliance...but you can do it) Hence its my humble request to tell them that you didnt like me and say them a NO...

And she kneels down turning towards him...pleading to him and starts crying.

Maan immediately runs to her and bends down...taking her into a bone crushing hug..GEET...

Geet opens her eyes slowly and not able to believe what's happening at the moment..as if she is dreaming for sure...They break from the hug slowly and happen to look at each other and all lost into each other's eyes...

MAAN...She calls out his name looking deep into his eyes...tears are continuously flowing down her cheeks..Maan cups her face lovingly...he was fighting with his emotions all these days...and today, its highly impossible for him to express his feelings after finding his true love of his life...his GEET and to add fuel to the fire, she is looking so very beautiful all dressed up specially to meet the person whom her parents have choosen...that's Ironically HIM😳 but his stupid mind is yet to know it and admit it...

GEET...

Both drawn in each other's eyes for a brief moment...and Geet  instantly snaps out of her world....where as he is all lost in her and her moist eyes are piercing his soul

MAAN...You...here?

Even I am curious to know...what are you doing here?

This is my home...

What?

Maan recalls that Handas have one and only daughter.

You are daughter of Mohinder ji - Rano ji?

Haan...aur aap Gaurav uncle ke bete ho?

Hmm...

That means...Papa and Gaurav uncle is interested in getting us married? A bright smile beems her face with happiness but her eyes still moist. where as he is all glowing knowing all what's happening around him.

Hmm... He again takes her into his embrace..He feels he is the most blessed and happiest person in his life and she is all lost in his hug and she is all lost in hearing his heartbeat...but again, the reality strikes her mind and she pushes him..

Pls Pls say NO...We cannot get married

Her sudden change in emotions pushes him into a shock

GEET...

You are so conveniently forgetting your Girlfriend...I cannot marry you by cheating another girl.

GEET..please listen to me for once.

And...And you also didnt tell me that you are from such a rich family...see...even you behaving like a Casanova...That's the trademark specialty of the Richie rich guys...all that matters to you is changing Girl Friends like changing your dress...

Kya??😲

What "KYA?? You already have a GF, and then, you  tried to get close to me...and forgetting all that, you have happilly agreed to see the girl whom your parents have choosen...CHEEE...how low can you scoop yourself?

He comes forward and pushes her to the nearest wall and shuts her mouth with his hand...CHUP...BILKUL CHUP...Her eyes widen with shock...and her heart beats faster and faster that's clearly visible with her heaving chest behind the thin material of dress she is wearing..

She pushes his hand...you are a big cheater...you are a liar...You...You...are a DUSHT DAANAV..you have been playing with my feelings hiding so much about yourself.

He corners her again holding her shoulder...Oh...so, you agree that you have feelings for me? Thats all matters to me he is dangerously close to her lips and giving his killing looks...and she is hiding her maximum possible to hide the fact that she is melting like a candle with his closeness

NO...I DONT AGREE WITH YOU...Please chodiye mujhe...she tells in a husky tone clearly reflecting opposite to the plight of her mind..and he slams his lips on hers taking her into a soul sealing passionate kiss...which she again gives in loosing herself once again completely forgetting all the protests that she was having with him just seconds ago.their lips perfectly sealed with each other.

You know how much I missed you for the last 24 hours?...he talks in between their kiss..Playing with her tongue..she is so very lost in this wonderful feeling...she too was missing him like hell in these 24 hours...and missing to hug him and desperate to feel his lips all over again...but still she cannot cheat another girl for the sake of her own happiness..

She pushes him with all her wits...why are you doing this to me?

She has fresh tears rolling down from her eyes towards cheeks...He cups her face again...What did I ever do Geet? From the time I met you, I am in love with you and you only...believe me I have no one else in my life...

Fir se jhoot? Then where is your girl friend for whom you had bought that gift? She vanished all of a sudden?

Maan rubs his forehead...will you listen to me for once? I have been trying to explain you about my Girl Friend since yesterday and you are not even listening.

Oooh..some time back you were saying you dont have anyone in your life!!

OOOH GEET...There's no point in talking to you...he holds her hand and drags her towards the hall...

Chodiye mujhe...Where are you taking me now? She tries her maximum to wiggle away from his hold but he continues to drag her towards the hall where all the elders are sitting.

I am taking you to introduce you to my Girl Friend...

KYA? You are going to introduce me to who? Main ne tik se nahin suna...she says innocently.

Surprisingly, he is smiling within with her cute antiques and stopped answering or reacting to her questions ...he simply continues to take her keeping strong hold on her hand.

In meantime,  Daadi came to know more about Mohinder-Rano's daughter...and there were stars moving around her head when she learnt their daughter's name (GEET)And she is all jumping with joy within YES She is same GEET...Hamare Maan ki FLOWER BASKET πŸ˜‰...She is all waiting to witness what is laying ahead...Aane do Dono ko sab ke saamne khabar lethi hoon...πŸ˜‰

------

Everybody present in the hall were munching some snacks and their mouth open with the scene what they get to see...Maan dragging Geet's hand and walking towards them.. But Daadima pretends to be shock but she is not...she is very curious about what comes out of Maan-Geet...Maan stops near Daadima.. And leaves Geet's hand...and Geet cutely hides behind Daadima...

Daadima...please help me...Daadima is surprisingly looking at her...as this is the first time she is talking to her...and she pats on her hold to calm her...

Maan beta, what happened?

Main batati hoon Daadima...she is so eager to complain about Maan to Daadi..Your Grandson is a cheater...Liar...and and...haan..Dusht Daanav she complains pouting cutely and Maan gives a glare at her resting his hands on his hips and Geet turns her face away.

Geet-Maan's parents are standing like a statue no idea about what's going on...but their silence has to be broken..

Gaurav murmurs to Priya: Wah...kya baat hain na Priya...Look at the guts of this girl...I have never seen anyone voicing out at MAAN SINGH KHURANA like this...

Priya: Haan main bhi hairan hoon...me and Geet are perfect match...oh she is soo adorable as she reminds me of my younger days when only PRIYA could have a complete control on GAURAV SINGH KHURANA...hee hee..Priya is all excited..

Now Gaurav clears his throat and turns to murmer with Mohinder who is shell shocked to hear Geet talking like this about Maan...

Gaurav: Yaar...Thanks god your daughter talks...Kya bolti hain yaar!!!..I was under assumption that she is deaf and dumb and you are hiding this fact conveniently.

Mohinder: Its just a beginning my dear friend...Once my daughter becomes part of your home, you will erase the meaning of "FULL STOP from your dictionary.

Gaurav: Arre Baapre...Gaurav gulps now...Waise...I understood she is telling Cheater, Liar par yeh "Dusht Daanav" kya hain? Can you check your family dictionary and tell me?

Mohinder: Yaar...Dont ask me anything...I am going speechless...I am busy checking on my daughter's latest avtar and what all I have to witness now...

Geet continues ...You know Dadima, he already has a Girlfriend Geet tells this with big big eyes and all actions...He has been hiding this from you all...

Everyone standing around still continue to remain quite waiting to see all what talents comes out of their kids...But Daadi is all smiling within...she looks at Maan now... and Maan looks back at her calmly and visually nods for a YES...gesturing that she is GEET whom he is in love with.

Now, Daadi gulps to control all her naughty emotions and continues...

What are you saying? I guess you have some misunderstanding . How can you blame my grandson without any proof?

No ...No...I am sure...you see..I had sold a gift for his girl friend on Valentines day from Deepak Uncle's flower and Gift shop...isliye, I tell you confirmly...

Mohinder - Rano are not able to believe what Geet is saying...Gaurav-Priya are equally shocked. Now they get an answer to their confused mind for Maan's negative reactions towards this proposal.

Acha...Woh gift aap ne select ki thi?

Haan Daadima...

WOW...it was amazing gift my dear...I really loved it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Oh Thank you Daadma...Geet is in all smiles and feeling proud hearing Daadima's praising and suddenly her eyes pop out hearing what she just heard from Daadima...KYA..KYA Kaha Aapne?😲

Haan beta...you know, I have never got such gifts in my life...she turns to see Gaurav-Priya...I always used to get gifts like white/offwhite saree, shawls for my Birthday...Gaurav-Priya steal glances from Daadi as they get these gifts only...And Geet is not able to register anything what Daadima is saying...and Daadi continues...

But that gift box was amazing dear..it had a teddy bear...my favourite chocolates...Tea Mug...

Geet closes her mouth with both her hands with embarrassment..but she somehow accumulates her wits and tries to confirm all what she is hearimg

DAADIMA...what are you saying? You mean...that gift box was bougt for you?

Haan beta...this mad Grandson of mine...

she pulls Maan's ears... and he screams OUCH...Girlfriend, what are you doing? Its hurting me...

Geet is taken back hearing Maan calling Daadima as his Girl Friend...

He calls me Girl Friend right from the time he was a two year old kid...and he came to buy gift for me on 14th Feb...which is invariably my Birthday too...and my loverboy Grandson has been blabbering to you "Girl Friend " all the time instead of mentioning DAADIMA...and for what occation he is buying that gift for

Now, Geet turns to give anger filled glare to Maan...and fumingly rushes to him as if she was about to wack him and Maan closes his eyes ready to take any reaction from her...But Geet's heart melts to see his cute face and learning actually he doesnt have any Girl Friend...and how much he was struggling to communicate this fact to her...and she was no way listening...Geet instantly hugs Maan...and he couldn't believe what just happened and he hugs her back...

I...I am Sorry Geet...it was a stupid mistake of mine which I couldnt cover up...

Sorry tho mujhe kehna chahiye Maan...I didnt even allow you to speak yesterday and even today...

They both slowly look into each other's eyes again their lips just centimeter apart which they were about to seal when Gaurav clears his throat and Maaneet snap out of their own world...both (Maaneet) faces flushed out with embarrassment with the fact that they actually were about to kiss each other conveniently forgetting the elders around...

Gaurav: Maan-Geet...kya hum yeh samjhe ki is rishthe ke liye aap dono ne Haan kar di?? (Shall we take this as a YES for this aliance?)

Both blush and nod for a YES...which gives way to exciting waves among the elders...

Daadi, Gaurav, Priya, Mohinder, Rano...give a biiig applause to them...and Maan hugs Geet sideways..

And all elders take thier turn in hugging both the kids...as this is the happiest moment of their lives...Especially, Priya and Rano...as their kids are not going to be forced into this relationship. And all of them share the sweets  kept in the tray...on this sweetest occasion...

Gaurav: Maan - Geet,  you know each other already? I am just curious to know

Both nod for a yes silently...dipping their head

Mohinder: Beta, since when you know each other?

Maan: Since 14th Feb...Valentines day ke din se...and he turns to look at Geet and she blushes profusely

Although Mohinder is so glad to see them together and their love for  but still he is a DAD in first place and being a DAD he is still not convinced on few issues and he cannot be at peace till clear his doubts..

Mohinder: Geet beta...I didnt understand why were you present at Deepak's shop as a Sales Girl...

Geet gets nervous now...its time she has to confess

Geet: Woh papa, I work there part time...just in order to learn new things...mingle with people and you know, how much I love plants and flowers...

Mohinder: But this is not done beta...what would people think that a  girl from Haanda family was working in a chota mota flower shop. Mohinder is also embarrassed with what Khurana family will think about this...

Geet was about to reply him but Maan stopped her and continued...

Uncle ji...its simple fact...if she was not working there then how would I have met her tell me??

Geet and all elders apart from Mohinder are amazed with Maan's Point of view...And believe me uncle...this is what I actually liked in her when I met her for the first time...I must say uncle, you will feel proud to see how she handles that flower shop, its day to day operations, walk in customers...she is really amazing...

Daadi: Aur Mohinder, if she was not working there then I wouldnt have got such a wonderful gift box...πŸ˜‰and she winks at Geet...making her cheeks going all red thinking what all were kept in that gift box.☺️

Gaurav comes to Mohinder and pats on his shoulder while Maan continues...

And one more thing...her entire salary what she earns in that shop was going to charity...

Mohinder-Rano are sweetly surprised to learn so much details about their daughter which they didnt even know

Geet again looks at Maan surprisingly...Aap ko kaise??

Maan holds her hand and continues...I have gathered all personal information about you Geet...and Aadi had been of a great help in this regard...Geet is really amused with all what he knows about her...and one more thing Geet...you wanted to continue your further education in Shimla itself, it will all happen as per your wish. Also, I will also settle down in Shimla now in order to take care of the tea estate business...she is all lost in him now..she remembers Pinky's words that not all rich guys are same and she was giving example of Aadi's boss...who is none other than Maan...

Maan continues to further surprise her...this is something Geet wanted to request him and simply amazed when Maan makes the same request  in front of all elders by again hugging her sideways...

Aap sab se ek request hain...this request is from both of us...

Bolo beta...Mohinder-Gaurav voice it out together

We dont want to get married now... Will wait till Geet completes her masters and also we want to dedicate that time for each other, capturing special moments of our lives...

All elders are put into silence...while Geet looks at him with awe as its so very true that she didnt want to get married till she completes her masters.

I understand Geet can still continue her education even after our marriage but still you all know how difficult and challenging it will get for her when she moves form a level of a daughter to wife/daughter-in-law. I dont want her to get burdened with too many things... Also we both are very young now and have time to wait.

Mohinder: Par beta...

Maan: I promise that Geet is all mine and shall never change my mind even if I have to wait for 100 years.

Mohinder and Rano are all happy with tears of joy flooding from thier eyes and both hug Geet and Maan so very lovingly...jaise aap log tik samjho beta..

Gaurav: Par Maan...

Maan: Papa...I know my promise of making your wedding anniversary very special...

Maan holds Gaurav and Priya's hands...me and Geet will get engaged on the same day...PROMISE...

Gaurav- Priya get too happy with the endless joy and both emotionally hug Geet and Maan

Priya: Hamesha yun hi khush rehna beta...

Now Daadima comes to them making a baby face...mujhe tho aap log bhool hi gaye...

Maan and Geet rush to her and hug her...Arre meri Girl Friend ko main kaise bhool saktha hoon?πŸ˜‰

Maan bete...ab tho sudhar jaayiye...stop calling me Girl Friend...πŸ˜•

Geet is all giggling seeing embarrassed state of Daadi...Daadima...you are his Girl Friend and will always be...And I have no problem with his Girl Friend now...

Fir, what will he call you?

She is my lover girl...as you said...MY FLOWER BASKET...he winks at Geet...and she blushes..

__

All elders continue with their chitchatting while Maneet escape back to Garden and to began with, they wanted to finish with what was left incomplete...their KISS... Their lips almost brushed each other when Maan's mobile rings...

It was call from Aadi...but Pinky is talking and she is sounding so curious

Maan...Pinky here...

Haan Pinky...

Papa is back and I have got Geet's address...

Oh how nice...do one thing...give Geet's adress to Geet...and hands over to GEET leaving Pinky all confused about what she just heard from him. She thought him to have gone mad.

HELLO PINKY...

Pinky is shell shocked hearing geet's voice...Now, Pinky is the one thinking that she is loosing her mind...she snatched the chips packet which Aadi was holding and munches it in one go...

Arre Pinky...are you there?? Atleast Stop your munching when you are talking over phone with me...

Oye Geet... what are you doing there?

Kya Pinky...I will be in my home only na?

Oh..so, you are at your home now...then...what is Maan doing there?

From today, this is Maan's home too...

Pinky's small brain is taking too much stress...

Arre Budhu...Maan is the Guy whom my parents choose for me...

SACHI????? Now Pinky is all excited and Jumping...Congratulations yaar...I am so very happy for you Mwah...

Thank you...Thank you...

Dekha...I told you na..all your dreams will come true...

Geet has all emotional and hugs Maan whilst talking to Pinky...Yes Pinky...Thanks a lot my dear...really missing you so much at this point of time...

Aadi has been hearing all what they spoke as Pinky's mobile was on speaker mode... and Aadi too shouts from behind...CONGRATULATIONS GEET...

Thank You Aadi...

Maan takes the phone from Geet...and Aadi wishes him  too and finishes with the call...

Maan takes Geet into a bone crushing hug...I cannot express my happiness in words GEET...Today is the best day of my life...

HMM MAAN...she is all lost in his hug and hearing his fast pacing heart beat...

Maan gently breaks from his hug and cups her face...he feels so very contended to see her in peace, no burden, no fear of any Girl Friend...the joy is clearly visible in her eyes to have her MAAN all to herself.

I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH GEET...

I LOVE YOU TOO MAAN...

He takes her lips into a kiss that touches their souls pouring in all their sweet emotions ...Promising a beginning of a wonderful life of togetherness.

PRECAP: ??

Anyone wants epilogue? πŸ˜‰

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Please check this link to be a part of GEET 8th Anniversary...Its so much of fun...and the thread organisers have really worked hard for this event by posting exciting, OS/SS/VMs and awards.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super lovely update. How the truth was revealed and all misunderstandings cleared. It was a sweet story and a pleasure to read. Looking forward to epi.
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dreamy everything...they r so lucky...waiting for epi
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Standing ovation update dear nd waiting for next update LUV U
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very exiting update, thoda drama, thoda gussa, thoda humour,thoda surprice, and last but least bahot bada [pyaar and ekraar, and romance, jug jug jio mere hero heroine, waiting for your wedding till that bye and good night.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Waiting for epilogue..