MG SS - FLOWER BASKET - Last Part udt PG 42 + Note Added on PG 52 - Page 19

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Awesome update.. Maan feels jealousy when he see geet's cheeks being patted nd he asks to geet the same lol LOL Maan is too naughty nd torturing geet nd here geet's thoughts were too ahem EmbarrassedGeet's reaction were awesome when Maan said about not gifting to his girl friend nd he didn't met her.. finally they become friends.. she agreed to tour him Shimla.. Beautiful story.. continue.. Edited by Loveforever18 - 4 years ago
thanks for updating! magnificent update, well written! Loved Maan's possessiveness and Geet's  jealously! Maan adamant to tell Geet abt his Girlfriend's reaction to the gift and Geet does not want to her! Maan teases her!! Geet and her thoughts lol! liked her reaction when Maan reveals he did not give the gift! Maaneet now friends and Geet gng 2 show Maan around Shimla! update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
nice update...
maan and geet becoming friends...
maan wants geet to show her shimla...
geet hesitant and first and then she agree..

Excellent update dear lakshu. ..I loved it so much nd sorry for late comment actually I was sick. ...eagerly waiting for nxt update
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Originally posted by Srivalli.t

Awesome update!!
Loved it.

Hie ..How are you? I do recall your comments on my FF ...how to name it? Glad to see you back here.

Well...I just sent PMs to everyone...thank you so much for your immediate post here as well as "O Re Piya" thread. Have you read all parts for Flower Basket and ORP? Just curious to know.Smile
Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Just start reading flower basket part
And I loved it the concept 

Waiting for part 6 

Please updated it soon  
I have already read this story in Maaneet farewell thread dr...Smile...but forgot to comment...Embarrassed...it's an awesome one...StarStarStar...Geet is so sweet, despite belonging from a rich family she worked as a salesman at Pinky's dad's shop...ClapClapClap...even Maan doesn't have any attitude and treats everyone with so much respect...Day Dreaming...I simply loved how Maan tried to become Geet's friend at first, just that he shouldn't have called his grandmother as his gf in front of Geet...TongueWink...loved Geet's jealousy over his gf...TongueLOL...loved the last part so much where Geet comes to know about Maan's real identity and about his girlfriend...ClapClapClap...loved it so much...HeartHeartHeart...