Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
captivating update, well written! Geet is in love with Maan but sad that he has a gf! Maan cannot stop thinking abt Geet! Maan upset when he goes 2 the flower shop and does not meet Geet! glad Maan confessed to Adi abt what happened and that he is love! Maan ecstatic seeing Geet! he tells Adi that she is the girl! Adi reveals that Geet hates rich men! she has a perception abt them! Geet surprised seeing Maan! she does not know his real identity! it was nice of Maan to let Adi leave early! update soon
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
part 3 
Awesome update.. Geet paid for maan... And she lost in his thoughts..  Maan went to his gf ( dadima)  lol ๐Ÿ˜† .. Dadi is worried abt maan as he went alone but all her anger went away when he gave her a big hug ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved their bonding... So as i know before dadi is his gf because i read this in farewell thread ๐Ÿ˜† Wow ..  I loved those gifts...  Greeting card,  teddy bear,  mug , chocolates and shirt...  All my favourites ๐Ÿ˜† Maan is such a buddhu...  He bluntly said that he want gift for his gf and broke geets heart unknowingly ... Both dadi and maan were shocked seeing the gift but dadi loved the gift...  Glad that dadi put some senses in maan...  Geet thinnks that she is unlucky not to have partner...  I am feeling bad for geet..  Geet even agreed to the proposal put by papa...  But i am happy that it is the proposal of maan...  ๐Ÿ˜† Omg pinky..  This one is hillarious..  Feeling pity for adi .. Pinky and her non stop munching ..i feel that pinkys name should be pinky munchingda .. ๐Ÿคฃ non stop .. She is excited abt eating and ignored adi ... Geet put some senses in her .. Pinky is lucky to have a frnd like geet... 
Hillarious update 
Even though i read this in farewell thread ... I can read this again and again as i love this story very much ...
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh story read k mein nai Kisi thread par Abhi Jo celebration thread tha us mein
Wow such a amaizing story speacially I love Dadi here and the gift she get from maan on Valentine's day hehe geet think some things else while suggest this gift
Poor maan get embressed first
Geet hate rich people here maan beyond her imagination she thinks him middle class
Maan interaction with her uncle really funny msk ko topari samj liya hehehe
Geet family select boy for her
She fell in love with maan
Maan too feel for her
Now what will happen to them
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Part 4 
Awesome... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maan and geet are thinking abt each other all the night...  Geet thinking that there is no chance for her as maan has gf..  
Maan again went to that shop and didnt find geet... Deepak thought that maan is some road side romeo and he was rude to maan...๐Ÿ˜† Deepak is very protective abt geet and pinky...  He is right in his way...  Maan is frustrated and showed all his anger on poor adi..  ๐Ÿ˜† Aadat se majboor... Maan still calling dadi as his gf..  Even adi is shocked to listen the word gf from maans mouth ๐Ÿ˜† so now maan came to know that the girl who took his heart is geet..  ๐Ÿ˜ณ geet doesnt like rich guys..  Liked tge way adi described abt geet...  Wow love at first sight for both of them ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved their meeting.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pinky is every excited and forgot her surroundings ... Poor adi so embarassed ๐Ÿ˜† here our love birds also lost in each other unaware of their surroundings... So now maan will pretend as middle class boy for his love..  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for next part ... Pm me whenever you update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY NICE UPDATE
MAAN AND GEET ARE VERY LOVELY
 AND ADI IS HELPING MAAN AND TELL ABOUT GEET

WAITING HOW MAAN IS GOING TO PROPOSE GEET?
Roopa_1 thumbnail
waiting for next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
read all parts in one go
lovely story
wonderful updates
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Roopa_1

waiting for next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting as well๐Ÿ˜Š
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Maan is on super fast speed acknowledging his love shocking poor Adi๐Ÿ˜† Good that they met again, atleast he knows  her views about rich guys. waiting for next.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
First of all congrats for the new story