Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
[QUOTE=Krishna_Sourav]

(Banner by priya_21)

Fighter Of Destiny (Maaneet OS ) by Keepdreaming

AMAZINGπŸ‘

OH HO...Geet got married to Amit from Australia and he went back and married an Australian...😑

Geet is already devastated and on top of that her family is blaming her for her condition 😑...seriously! 😑

She is again blamed for her bad fate...blamed on her charector...zaroor is main hi khuch khami hogi... and Amit is not even blamed for once...
Shame on her parents and Daarji...again..they get her another aliance who is DEV from Canada and a divorcee..and again Geet's opinion is no way in the picture. Dev demands Daarji's land before marrying geet...and good Geet gave him a real good piece of mind..That Dev...he was behaving as if he is doing a charity by marrying her and comparing his status with Handas and still agreed to marrying Geet...then why he had to demand for that land...Good Going GEETπŸ‘. Really wish or GHSP's GEET had also voiced it out like this.

Good to see someone who thinks positive in HP crowd...its none other than Savithridevi...who cared for Geet's situation and the pain that Geet going thro at the tender age of 19

Geet carrys her certificates and Savithridevi's card after giving a good dose to Dev and before leaving from HP.

Few years later, she is a doctor and she is happilly married to Maan, Grand Son of Savithridevi, and also a renowned cricketer...and Geet is in hot topic again where the hardcore fans of Maan acccuse her of being a divorsee and wonder why Maan has accepted in marrying her...and so on...Geet takes all these positive while her husband is mad angry and love the way Geet makes him understand and how he feels proud of Geet...😳

Amazingly written...loved it πŸ‘
gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi when is next part of our re Piya updated. Waiting so so eagerly

πŸ‘

[/QUOTE]
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gavvvy

Hie Gavvy...πŸ€—

Thank You so very much for your interest in my SS - O Re Piya.πŸ€—

I have recently posted that I have moved ORP to my personal thread and the link is given below. Hence forth, the updates will be done from there but you have to wait for few days as I am building interest in new readers who are visiting that thread. Please check the link

O RE PIYA

the updates will be done from the thread mentioned above.😳