Haasil

Sarika real son is Ranvir

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
How many believes that Ranvir is Sarika real son she always listens to him when she married Kabir dad she did not want any children except Kabir yet she went to an orphanage and fell in love with a child and adopted hm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm sure that Ranvir is Sarika's son.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup it is kind of obvious that Sarika is Ranvir's real mom 
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes .. that's what I too felt that she is real mom of ranvir & she planned her game too well since beginning by joining raichand office & getting close to Kabir & his father .. the triumphant look on her face when she hugged younger version of kabir .. after his fall .. then adopting ranvir .. I felt that she planted ranvir long back in orphanage & then herself At  raichands .. that's the reason ranvir is manipulative just like sarika .. 
Kabir is like his dad .. 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

Yes .. that's what I too felt that she is real mom of ranvir & she planned her game too well since beginning by joining raichand office & getting close to Kabir & his father .. the triumphant look on her face when she hugged younger version of kabir .. after his fall .. then adopting ranvir .. I felt that she planted ranvir long back in orphanage & then herself At  raichands .. that's the reason ranvir is manipulative just like sarika .. 

Kabir is like his dad .. 

Exactly their is a connection  between them 
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dumas

Exactly their is a connection  between them 

Oh yes .. def connection is there .. I used to wonder how easily Ranvir can kill any one ... when he killed gaurav ... then the way he is behaving wiry kabir .. he isn't grateful towards his bro eiher ,who is ready to sacrifice everything including his love .. 

Yesterday's reve,atuj of sarika killing kabir mom exp,sin this trait that both mother & son can kill anyone for their gains or to get what thy want " HAASIL " .. 

Both are ungrateful people ... 
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i kinda knew it from start that ranvir was her real son.. but did not know kabir was not her son..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
On this forum after weeks, but I agree too. I think Sarika said she didn't want to have her own kids to make Jatin think she is so mahaan. (Remind you of someone?).

Then she goes and adopts this kid from an orphanage saying Kabir needs a brother. Highly convenient just like everything that has happened with Ranveer to date.

So yes, even I suspect she married Jatin for his money and then got her son whom she left at birth from the orphanage and brought him up. But I think Ranveer doesn't know this. When you think about it, the two people who don't really have any boundaries and can do anything to anyone to achieve their aims are Sarika and Ranveer. So they are well matched to being Mother and son in reality.
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
but where is ranvir ka asli wala papa??

dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

but where is ranvir ka asli wala papa??

He will a,so make an entry when there is nothing left in show ðŸ˜†