SS ~ Remember When.. (Page 10)

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello All!  😃
Now Before You All Hit Me For Being Back With A New Showsha Again, Let Me Clarify That This Story Had Been In My Mind For Past 3-4 Months. 😳

Wanted to start it off on Christmas or New Year but got busy with other stories and life too. 
It's on Ibaad Abeer, perhaps one of my favorite cross and different from what you all read earlier. 

I hope you all will love this too.
Happy Reading! ❤️
Edited by BedazzledBlue - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res/ Unres
And I'm here finally. 😃

After Sealed With A Kiss, when you told me you are planning a full fledged SS on Ibaad Abeer, I was super happy. Like you said, it is one of the most successful crossover by you. The love SWAK recieved was inexplicable and it was all your writing brilliance and creative ideas. 

You had briefed me with the basic storyline long back and it was so interesting that I had already started counting days. You wanted to start it on New Year's Eve as a gift for your readers but it somehow didn't happen. But, it's better late than never. 😳

The start was awesome with an equally awesome introduction of Abeer Khan. Like all your female protagonists, she too is simple, calorie-un-consicous, make up allergic, and down-to earth, sweet girl. ❤️

Her and Sydney's conversation was perfect to give us an insight to Abeer's characters who keeps going back in past and lose herself there.

My God. Sydney is truly Abeer's fangirl. But all her praises were true. She indeed is a beautiful woman but too modest to accept that. ⭐️⭐️

Ahh, she too hates heels, like you. 😆

It was actually very sweet of Abeer to get the dress customised for Sasha, the to-be Bride. True, every bride, slim or fat, deserves to look her best on her wedding. ❤️

I second Sydney when she says Miranda is insecure of her coz Abeer's designs are far more stunning than hers.

There Miranda calls her and in her oh-so-elegant way questions Abeer abt the customised designer dress. Abeer was so on point when she slammed Miranda for being a body shamer. 👏👏

Why designer dresses are only meant for models and hollywood actresses is something that goes beyond my understanding too. It is actually ridiculous.😳

Troy Adams: Rich, High Class Son of Senator Alicia Adams. *slow claps* 🤔
Well, he seems to be the same self-centred, handsome guy who I don't know how in the world finds a woman like Abeer.

The way he's completely inconsiderate of her likes and dislikes, her wishes, her dreams is actually so irritating that I wanna hit him hard. 😡😡
His constant rant abt how she should adapt to the lifestyle of his family is so off putting. Bhai, find someone else from your so-called high class society who would fit in the mould of your perfect wife and perfect daughter-in-law of Adams household. Spare her! 

And, that mystery guy in Abeer's flashbacks. I know who that is. 😎
But I'm waiting for more. 

Update soon.
Nandini
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu dear Awesome start 
Congratulations for your new story 😊
Love you lots 🤗 
I really love this self made Abeer 
She is sweet good hearted and a great friend 
Miranda seems to be a typical sadu boss 
Good that Abeer gave her a good answer 
Her friends are too good and supporting 
That Troy seems really a show sha item 😆 
He was manipulating Abeer to adapt his ways of life 
White wine, Sea food all that she hated a lot ... Abeer should give it a thought  
Who is this childhood friend of Abeer ? ... I need to see him soon 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon 😊
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello
Happy to see a new work..
The starting is great..
Liked how simple and nice Abeer is..her ideas really highlight how even today people tend to look more at what's on the outside,failing to respect the worth,likes and dislikes of all kinds of people..
Miranda is the kind of women we need to get rid of just to make this world a better place..but uk the number of such people is way too much..
I hope Abeer gets out of this stupid relationship soon,where her personality is being undermined.. hopefully she will realise how she is being oppressed in such a relationship..a relation which seeks to impose restrictions on you, can never be liberating..hope she gets out of it soon..
I guess the childhood friend is ibaad..liked the flashbacks..
Waiting for more
Update soon 
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great Story.. Shanaya.. Thanks for the PM.. Please continue...Loved the start..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Abeer should run as fast as possible to the nearest exit.
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Unresd on Pg. 1. 😊
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice. Please continue soon