Fawad Khan| Jennifer Winget| Sriti Jha| SS: Saathi Rey Shot 7 Pg.13 - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the PM .. Love how you have woven different characters... and now getting really interesting... Shruti Jha , Jennifer and Fawad.. great combination...Edited by chik - 5 years ago
Hi Sweeties... Shanaya and Nandini.. hope you guys are doing well..πŸ˜ƒ 
"Saathi Rey" is one of my fab story I ever have read.. and trust me I eagerly had waited for the update so long.. so thank you for the pm.
and also sorry for the late commentary.. due some reason I was too lazy to log in IF

however, coming to the update.. in a word, it was simply awesome.
no matter what how time got flew, the senior Kapoor always have been the cheerful one on the earth.. Rahul couldn't help but smiling upon Dadu's still young and childish behavior as he used to be years ago when they were still kids..
hahahaπŸ˜† even Dadu also teased him bringing a girl at home.. Arjun and Neerav were so naughty..
later at the kitchen, trust me I just hold my breath here.. expecting the lovely environment I eagerly read the rest.. and yes at last it had happened,, they met again..😳
rolf.. Rahul was so lost in her..🀣
lol.. Rahul and the helper boy for the lawn..πŸ˜†  what an expression he had that time..
AWW!!!😳❀️
they were actually inseparable childhood bestie.. oh! that was great..πŸ˜ƒ
but in the friction of time, they almost had forgotten about each other..!! well that was..πŸ€”
however, Rahul still was pondering over how she used to be and what she had become now.. but there's one thing that hadn't changed.. she was gorgeous still.. (bravo.. he actually thought this..😳)
on the other hand, Aru, if Rahul was surrounded with those nostalgia then how she could be so different from him.. after all isn't he the one she had buried in the depth of her heart..❀️
she was happy, awkward, wondering and what not.. so many year have passed and finally they met again.. good script.. beautifully described both Rahul and Arohi's mind state... lovely..
hahaha..I really was expecting Tia to be obsessed with a lil jealousy over Rahul when she met Arohi..
but things turned out in the opposite..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† although it was unexpected but still i really enjoy it.. 
seeing Arohi jealous for her teen crush,, it was funny yet, adorable..

love it..just love it..
continue soon..eagerly waiting for the next..πŸ˜ƒ
with so much love..
amazing story.. can't wait for more!
Originally posted by sharda_123

Awesome superb lovely update dear
Thanks for pm

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by LOVE.GOLD

Loved it dear 
Awesome update
I really loved  Dadu he was amazing
I loved how teased Rahul Nahi Dulhaniya  πŸ˜†
Dinner was really nice 
I enjoyed how Arohi and Sunaina bonded for food
So finally Rahul and Arohi came face to face
Even Tia too joined in 
Let's see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much Goldie! πŸ˜³

I'm so glad you loved the update so much. ❀️

Teasing and pulling each other's leg is the best part about having siblings. πŸ˜†
Aarohi-Sunita are just like mother-daughter.

There's a lot more to Aru and Rahul's story. We're hoping you'll love it. 

Keep Reading. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pcnsb - 5 years ago
Originally posted by divz9769

Superb

Thank you so much.  😳
Keep reading.
Edited by pcnsb - 5 years ago
Originally posted by chik

Thanks for the PM .. Love how you have woven different characters... and now getting really interesting... Shruti Jha , Jennifer and Fawad.. great combination...

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I'm glad you're loving the story so far. Lot more interesting twists and turns to come up near soon. 

Stay Tuned. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by .Archangel.

Res. 😳
------------
Unres. 
Such an amazing update! <3

The different colors/flavors of the Kapoor's are coming out with each shot and I'm loving it! β­οΈ

I'm so glad you and all the readers are loving Kapoors. ❀️ 
They are satrangi, I tell you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Dadu. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Such an adorable man. :*
I loved how he hasn't changed a bit and still treats his grandsons just like when they were kids, it's heartwarming to see that the ties haven't changed. :')

The bit where Rahul hugs his grandfather a bit tightly cuz the video had touched the strings of his heart was beautiful. ❀️

Rahul shares a beautiful bond with his whole family. It's just that some misunderstandings had drifted them apart which shall be revealed further in the story. ❀️

Arjun teasing him and Dadu's nayi dulhan jaise kyun sharma raha hai..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His Sheila and Laila with Rahul covering Aarav's ears who insists that he's grown up now! 🀣🀣
Aww, my baby's blushing. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Like I mentioned in one of the comments, the best part about having siblings is pulling each other's legs. πŸ˜³
Rahul is an adorable big brother who still thinks of Neerav as kid. Guess that's the thing about being youngest in the family. You never really grow up for your family members. πŸ˜†

Sunita in the kitchen preparing dinner reminds me of my own mum, and Rahul being so cute as to he's as hungry as Geishu. πŸ˜†
Finally Rahul and Aarohi come face to face, I can imagine Rahul cursing himself at his stupidity for standing in the middle. πŸ˜†

Sunita is just like any other mother. Forgetful of what she has added in subzi and what not! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aru thinking him to be the helper for garden. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I adore Sunita and Aru's bond, so motherly and loving. <3

Sunita and Aru share a beautiful bond which will more evident as the story would progress. ❀️

All the thoughts, sensations between Rahul and Aarohi were written so so beautifully. πŸ‘πŸ‘
I had made it somewhat messy but you improvizsd it so perfectly! <3

Spcly the bit where Rahul reminisces that she's still beautiful and the sensual tension between them when their arms brushed. Uff. ☺️
And the fact that both noticed it. πŸ˜‰

Aru-Rahul were always attracted to each other even when they were teenagers. ❀️

It's just what they felt back then was an innocent attraction which almost all the teenagers feel when for the opposite sex. But now, it is more intense as they both have grown up into two very good looking adults. πŸ˜‰

Tia is cute, but let's see till how long. πŸ˜›
Aru is bound to feel jealous, what they shared may have been buried but still they have a soft spot for each other which is evident. 

Everyone in this story has some or other flaw. No character is perfect and I guess, that's the beauty of this story. Tia too will make some mistakes, but if it ends well, all's well. No? πŸ˜†

Aru is a cutie! ❀️

Update Soon. 

You'll be updating. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by taaniroyal

Res..
Because I'm resss Lady πŸ˜†

Unres

First of all thanks for sharing a beautiful piece of writing with us.
Now come to your ss.

The character sketch you present is Amazing. I loved Fawad Jenni and you showed their bounding perfectly.

First shot, nice start. loved Dadu message and all scene. the way he gave chocolate to Tia and last brothers Convo... 
You describe everything beautifully.

will read shot 2 later.

I'm so glad you loved the character sketches and first shot. Fawad and Jennifer are my favorite too. ❀️

Rahul and Tia share a beautiful bond. πŸ˜³

Thank you so much for reading. Will be waiting for your reviews. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by FarhanaKeka03

Hi Sweeties... Shanaya and Nandini.. hope you guys are doing well..πŸ˜ƒ 
"Saathi Rey" is one of my fab story I ever have read.. and trust me I eagerly had waited for the update so long.. so thank you for the pm.
and also sorry for the late commentary.. due some reason I was too lazy to log in IF

Hey Keka. We are doing great. I hope you're good too. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for loving this story so much. ❀️

It's okay. However late, your comments are always a pleasure to read. πŸ˜ƒ

however, coming to the update.. in a word, it was simply awesome.
no matter what how time got flew, the senior Kapoor always have been the cheerful one on the earth.. Rahul couldn't help but smiling upon Dadu's still young and childish behavior as he used to be years ago when they were still kids..
hahahaπŸ˜† even Dadu also teased him bringing a girl at home.. Arjun and Neerav were so naughty..

I'm so glad you loved the update so much. ❀️
Dadu is adorable and trust me, he will get more adorable in the coming updates. πŸ˜†
For your grandparents, you will always be small kids who used to play in their lap and they love you as much. πŸ˜³
It's our generation who has forgotten their value. 

Teasing and leg pulling is the best part of having siblings. πŸ˜†

later at the kitchen, trust me I just hold my breath here.. expecting the lovely environment I eagerly read the rest.. and yes at last it had happened,, they met again..😳
rolf.. Rahul was so lost in her..🀣
lol.. Rahul and the helper boy for the lawn..πŸ˜†  what an expression he had that time..
AWW!!!😳❀️
they were actually inseparable childhood bestie.. oh! that was great..πŸ˜ƒ
but in the friction of time, they almost had forgotten about each other..!! well that was..πŸ€”

Yes, they meet again and barely recognise each other. πŸ˜†
Rahul may have been away from his family for a few years but Rahul and Aru have met nearly after a decade. ❀️
To know why? Keep reading. πŸ˜†
They were teenagers when they met last and now, they are two grown-up adults. 

however, Rahul still was pondering over how she used to be and what she had become now.. but there's one thing that hadn't changed.. she was gorgeous still.. (bravo.. he actually thought this..😳)
on the other hand, Aru, if Rahul was surrounded with those nostalgia then how she could be so different from him.. after all isn't he the one she had buried in the depth of her heart..❀️
she was happy, awkward, wondering and what not.. so many year have passed and finally they met again.. good script.. beautifully described both Rahul and Arohi's mind state... lovely..
hahaha..I really was expecting Tia to be obsessed with a lil jealousy over Rahul when she met Arohi..

but things turned out in the opposite..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† although it was unexpected but still i really enjoy it.. 
seeing Arohi jealous for her teen crush,, it was funny yet, adorable..

They may have been away for many years but they still have soft spot for each other in their hearts. ❀️
Memories are bound to haunt them. πŸ˜³

Tia isn't really aware of what Rahul-Aru used to share in past. So there's no insecurity as of yet. But future, can't say. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

love it..just love it..
continue soon..eagerly waiting for the next..πŸ˜ƒ
with so much love..

Thank you so much for this beautiful comment Keka. ❀️
Will be updating real soon. πŸ˜ƒ