Originally posted by divz9769

Awesome update 
Pls update soon 
Thanks for the pm 
Best of luck for ur exams 

Thank you, Stay Tuned. :)
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by FarhanaKeka03

hi Shanaya dear, hope you are having a great time..
thanks for the pm.. love you😊

Hey Keka, I'm good. :)
No need to mention, love you too.

okay!!
the starting was simply nice.. finally children returned to their mother.. loved their first meeting..
beautifully described Sunita through Rahul's pov.. dear son could notice and feel every single change in his mother.. lovely...❀️
naughty Neerav... loved trio bros moments..
hmm.. the memories were written beautifully.. Rahul was trying to match the things of before and later.. moments with Sunita were beautiful.. finally he confess his heart to his dear mother.. mumma could feel the love and she patted him.. soo nice..
aww.. son wants to have Bhindi Curry made by his mother.. lovely..❀️ 

Family Reunions have always been beautiful, full of nostalgia, love and laughter.
In case of Rahul and his mum, they're like the closest best friends more than mother son so yes definitely, he notices the changes in her and confesses that he missed her and loves her. πŸ˜³

Siblings when come together, it's always been fun isn't it?!

later Rahul went for a walk around the garden.. again hanging out with beautiful memories..
ahem..ahem..
so finally she entered..😳
lovely described her antics and dance moves.. liked the song very much..
aww... Rahul was lost indeed in her for a momemt..

Even I love the song and there can't be a better introduction to her than on this, since she's a dancer. ❀️
Glad you loved it. <3

overall, it was a lovely update.. just loved it.. continue soon and plz do pm to me😳
till then, take care and let your mind prompting with many more fun and ideas..
love, Keka❀️

Stay Tuned. <3

Originally posted by chik

Awesome Update Shanaya.. Love this story... can't wait for more

Thank you so much.
Stay Tuned. :)
Originally posted by pcnsb

Res./ Unres
Lovely Update It was!! πŸ˜³

Full of beautiful moments of family reunion and the love they share. ❀️

Thank you sweetie. <3
Family Reunions, spcly when you meet them after so long brings along a sense of nostalgia, happiness and love.

I could imagine Tia's dumbstruck face as she watched the picturesque view of Coonoor pass by, not to mention clean. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kapoor's indeed have a beautiful house amidst the hills, clouds and greenery. No doubt Tia found it hard to believe they were following the right way. 

I know right! The hill stations are so much more cleaner, greener and peaceful than the plains. ❀️

Tia's reaction was exactly mine when we were passing through Dehradun for Mussoorie, like a serene painting. *Take me back!* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In the movie, I loved the Kapoor house! So Cosy and Beautiful.
In fact the hotel, we stayed at in Mussoorie had the similar view in midst the hills, greenery and clouds. <3
Tia had a picture of overcrowd, polluted city with all the noises but Conoor definitely surprised her! <3

Ahh, the Kapoor reunion! ❀️

Everything kept aside, I just LOVE the bond Rahul and Sunita share. The way he noticed every little change in his mother in these three years and then him blaming himself for leaving her alone all this while. BEAUTIFUL!!

Give yourself the credit for this, for you wrote this part. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Even in the movie, Rahul and his mum share such a beautiful bond, it would be a shame if we didn't explore it further in our story. ❀️

Sunita has been his mother, his huiding force and his closest friend, Rahul is bound to blame himself for walking out three years ago leaving her to her misery.

Little Neerav's all grown up and both his elder brothers couldn't help but wonder how time flies away with wings! Lovely.

Tia feeling overwhelmed, witnessing such an emotional moment of Rahul's life. ❀️

Little Neerav is a man now and Tia felt special because it was a rare, beautiful moment of the famous perfectionist Rahul Kapoor had a vulnerable, soft side when with his family. πŸ˜³

And Arjun-Neerav's teasing goes on in full swing. Loved how they were pulling Rahul's leg and he was getting irritated. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yet another Rahul-Sunita moment and I loved it absolutely. Their conversation was a beautiful one with Rahul confessing how much he missed her. πŸ˜³

Siblings coming together has always been fun! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Surely, we'll keep more moments of Rahul and his mum. <3
Ratna Mam and Fawad were so brilliant and natural in their roles! :')

Rahul is awestruck by the doe-eyed Kathak dancer. Did cupid's bow struck the eldest Kapoor in the very first glance? ❀️

He has always been attracted to her, and this time a lot more will be uncovered. πŸ˜‰

Can't wait to read more.

Update soonish!
Nandini

Stay Tuned. :*

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res. 😳
------------
Unres. 
Such an amazing update! <3

The different colors/flavors of the Kapoor's are coming out with each shot and I'm loving it! β­οΈ

Dadu. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Such an adorable man. :*
I loved how he hasn't changed a bit and still treats his grandsons just like when they were kids, it's heartwarming to see that the ties haven't changed. :')

The bit where Rahul hugs his grandfather a bit tightly cuz the video had touched the strings of his heart was beautiful. ❀️
Arjun teasing him and Dadu's nayi dulhan jaise kyun sharma raha hai..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His Sheila and Laila with Rahul covering Aarav's ears who insists that he's grown up now! 🀣🀣
Aww, my baby's blushing. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Sunita in the kitchen preparing dinner reminds me of my own mum, and Rahul being so cute as to he's as hungry as Geishu. πŸ˜†
Finally Rahul and Aarohi come face to face, I can imagine Rahul cursing himself at his stupidity for standing in the middle. πŸ˜†
Aru thinking him to be the helper for garden. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I adore Sunita and Aru's bond, so motherly and loving. <3
All the thoughts, sensations between Rahul and Aarohi were written so so beautifully. πŸ‘πŸ‘
I had made it somewhat messy but you improvizsd it so perfectly! <3

Spcly the bit where Rahul reminisces that she's still beautiful and the sensual tension between them when their arms brushed. Uff. ☺️
And the fact that both noticed it. πŸ˜‰

Tia is cute, but let's see till how long. πŸ˜›
Aru is bound to feel jealous, what they shared may have been buried but still they have a soft spot for each other which is evident. 

Update Soon. 
Edited by .Archangel. - 5 years ago
Res..
Because I'm resss Lady πŸ˜†

Unres

First of all thanks for sharing a beautiful  piece of writing with us.
Now come to your ss.

The character sketch you present is Amazing. I loved Fawad Jenni and you showed their bounding perfectly.

First shot, nice start. loved  dadu message and all scene. the way he gave chocolate to Tia and last brothers Convo... 
You describe everything beautifully.

will read shot 2 later.
Edited by taaniroyal - 5 years ago
Awesome superb lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
Loved it dear 
Awesome update
I really loved  Dadu he was amazing
I loved how teased Rahul Nahi Dulhaniya πŸ˜†
Dinner was really nice