Naamkarann

Watch Naamkarann on TV, not internet: Zain Imam tells his fans

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By IWM Editorial

Handsome and super talented Zain Imam of Star Plus show Namkarann has one request to his fans.

He says, "Guys please don't watch the show on Hotstar rather check it out on the tube, as your numbers are not reflecting and that is causing ratings issues.  This issue needs to be addressed for we as makers and actors are also trying to give content which speaks your language not going down the saas bahu route, so you guys also should meet us half way.  At the end of the day, TV is all about numbers.

Noted the point...Zain.

He further adds: "Social media is very important today especially for us young actors as most of our fans are very active on social media feed, so we need to engage with them there.  Bu yet guys please do check out the show on TV and not net, as all efforts come to naught.

Talking about his character Neil, he says, "First, my strong   character was not really in love.  But now he is flipping for Avni,  so his softer side is coming to the fore, which is also interesting and fun to play.

Zain, who has been around since 2014 (Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan), has really grown as an actor.

Well said... so how's his experience been in Yeh Vaada Raha (he shot before Naamkarann). "This short journey post the leap did not do wonders for my career, but was fine.   His ballgame changed with Tashan-E-Ishq.

Looking ahead he would be game for juicy roles both in films and TV. "I would love to sink my teeth in a biopic for the genre gives wings to an actor to play diverse stuff.

Unlike most of his contemporaries, he is not really kicked about web entertainment . "Unless I get something really outstanding.

In closing, we ask him about his non controversial' nature? "That is the way I am.  I want my work to speak for itself. And I guess this has helped me get appreciated as well.

Keep up the good work, Zain.

"I have become much more confident, guess experience helps.  Earlier it would take me 10 minutes to prepare for a scene, now I just need to glance through it and am ready to go.  Having said that, my journey has just started and as Robert Frost said, I have miles to before I sleep'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I sincerely hope that The nos increase Edited by -shopaholic- - 6 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the show is really under scanner.
I feel really bad fr the makers and actors.
I love d show and don't want it to end so soon.😭
sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hopefully the TRP increases , Adiza works really hard for the show and it's a shame international audience does not count .
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hope the trp increases this week and this jail track end by last week of jan
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta2005

Hope the trp increases this week and this jail track end by last week of jan

utni din kyu?
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, all of you who can, please watch the show on tv...!! Zain's right! At the end of the day, it all boils down to business and numbers for the channel. None of us wanna lose our show and AvNeil so soon, right? They still have so much more to explore! 
ComeWhatMay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope  someday TV is not about numbers but again it is Buisness ,so it is needed too
But stuff like naamkarran is really great , it needs to get appreciate , i guess our audience is still stuck in sass Bahu ,multiple marriages , abla Nari , abusing arrogant husband stuff
Characters like Neil Avni and even supporting characters are really unique 
I really hope naamkarann TRP's get increase from next week
And this hotstar needs to shut there premium epis before telecasting on TV ,just release after TV telecast or atleast follow this for Indian viewers ,if TRP's matters to you that much
And i still don't get one thing why our show is under scanner its stable in ratings most of the time despite having tough compition from KKB , so why our show 
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dil sambhal ja zara is ending abruptly. Ishaqbaaz too was under the scanner. Naamkaran has also landed in the same category. I think Sitara is trying revamp everything.
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Dil sambhal ja zara is ending abruptly. Ishaqbaaz too was under the scanner. Naamkaran has also landed in the same category. I think Sitara is trying revamp everything.

@bold,wat dsjz is ending. When? That show was so new right?sitara dont put ur hand on our nk. Pls😭