Back to Normal World-Anupama verma

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
< id=selZoom = value=100 name=selZoom>
M odel-turned-actress Anu- pama Varma calls her departure from Sony's game show Bigg Boss the hap- piest eviction ever. "I desperately wanted to come out. Of course, I was missing Aryan (Vaid) and wanted to be with him. But it wasn't his absence that made me want to run away. The am- bience in there was a killer," she said. After Aryan was voted out, it became difficult for Anupa- ma to survive because rival groups had formed and she was not part of any of them. "All the people I liked — Deepak Parasherji, Bobby Darling, Kashmira Shah and Rakhi Sawant — were all gone. I felt like Guru Dutt singing Bichde Sabhi Bari- bari... I was friendly with the boys. But I'm too reserved to hang around with them. And she did miss Aryan in there, as she added, "I had a full life waiting for me out- side. But Aryan wasn't run- ning away anywhere. I wasn't seeking an eviction to run away to my life outside. I was genuinely distressed in there. Of course, Aryan's absence made me realise how much he mattered to me. He was like an angel whom God had sent to take care of me." So when are the two getting married? "It's too early to say. Right now, I'm too disoriented. That I'm close to him is unde- niable. I need to get back to the normal world. "I was claustrophobic in- side. Everyone was living a sham. I've had enough artifi- ciality in there to last a life- time." Would she ever want to be a part of the show again? "No way! Never again!"