Sorry I am not perfect but I am definitely not fake!!

Posted: 6 years ago
Guys...just saw the episode for the 4th time...n I noticed these lines for the first time. When Sameer is buying the I'm really sorry wala card, a poster with these lines on top of it was pasted on the wall just behind him...n I was like wow!! Was it deliberate...I' mean it has to be...I was in awe of the makers after seeing that poster...I mean they are capturing such fine details in the show...who does it for a serial anyway? The accurate n in sync timelines...the way different parts of the story are revealed at the proper time, it's like a puzzle they are fitting piece by piece. 
I just wanted to share this with you all, coz it left me thoroughly impressed...those lines...they just capture the eseence of what Sameer might have written in the card to Naina...I'm sorry I'm not able to upload the screenshot here...but I hope someone can...
I'm still in awe of the episode last night...the confession to Nanu...Sameer's ecstasic dream!! I loved each n every bit of it...N cherry on the cake was Sameer's shayari in that husky voice...tum kaho to fir se chaand sitare tod laaun (perhaps referring to the campfire night stargazing)...ugte sooraj ki dheemi si aag le aaun (the sunrise they saw together)...wow how cleverly they've written these lines...ek baar phir aankhon se phir wahi pyaar jhalka do na...itna kuch padhaya hai, fir se ek baar is rishte ka hisaab kar do na...Naina, mujhe maaf kar do na...Only one line I would have liked to be added after this was: Naina, ek baar phir mujhse pyaar kar lo na...(now that he's knows he's in love with her, he can move over from sorry to I love you cards hehe but I guess the makers are deliberate taking things step by step)...
Sorry for the long post guys n grammatical misses, just felt I had to write one on the episode last night...I LOVED it...Om Shanti OmπŸ˜†
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 6 years ago
Seriously?😲 I didn't notice this. Thanks for sharing dear.. Aww its so cute😳 Yah I am also very elated after yesterday episode.Such a positive and happy watch it was.
It was an excellent episode as iusual...I loved it too...Well written post above...
Yes I saw the poster too but before I could read it, the scene changed. The little detailing in this serial is too good.
One thing I noticved yesterday was the continuity. There was some error in it.
Like they started with Arjun in school beating the bet boys then they shifted to Sameer's home showing its the next day (as Nanaji said he didnt sleep well the whole night) but then the next scene they show Arjun coming home and talking to Naina(which was the same day he beat up the bet boys) So there was some kind of mix-up in days but its really nothing compared to the awesome episode. Nanaji was too good, such a cool guy! And the cherry on the cake was the super dance buy Sameer and friends...I can watch it over and over again:))

And now looking forward to the confrontation today between Arjun and Sameer...I so love this serial!!

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Seriously?😲 I didn't notice this. Thanks for sharing dear.. Aww its so cute😳 Yah I am also very elated after yesterday episode.Such a positive and happy watch it was.
Yup yup...I too noticed it when I saw it the 4th time...I guess we the fandom were too busy with Sameer kissing the card that all other details got blurred πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by n_1234

It was an excellent episode as iusual...I loved it too...Well written post above...
Yes I saw the poster too but before I could read it, the scene changed. The little detailing in this serial is too good.
One thing I noticved yesterday was the continuity. There was some error in it.
Like they started with Arjun in school beating the bet boys then they shifted to Sameer's home showing its the next day (as Nanaji said he didnt sleep well the whole night) but then the next scene they show Arjun coming home and talking to Naina(which was the same day he beat up the bet boys) So there was some kind of mix-up in days but its really nothing compared to the awesome episode. Nanaji was too good, such a cool guy! And the cherry on the cake was the super dance buy Sameer and friends...I can watch it over and over again:))

And now looking forward to the confrontation today between Arjun and Sameer...I so love this serial!!

Ohh so correct dear...tbh even I was confused in between what's shown today n.the next day at the back of my mind...but yeah I will choose to overlook it..my ears are still humming with om shaanti om n the super duper dance!!
Originally posted by Samaina_1990

Yup yup...I too noticed it when I saw it the 4th time...I guess we the fandom were too busy with Sameer kissing the card that all other details got blurred πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dil le lo CVs.. oh yah he kissed the card.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Samaina_1990

Ya i was very busy with this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ...the way he did it ..mei dekhne bhul gayi idar udar...Now i will sit n watch!!
Last episode was very  positive and entertaining in sooth. Special mention of Nanaji and trio of friends scene. I mean how easily and smartly Nanu handles the situation and makes Sameer spill the beans was amazing. πŸ˜ƒ
And then cherry on top Mundit.
Munna: Nanaji Sameer ki love estory
Nanaji: Love estory!? Tu school jata h naa
Munna: Haan head boy k liye bh try kruga
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by IThinkALot - 6 years ago
Originally posted by mehraan

Ya i was very busy with this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ...the way he did it ..mei dekhne bhul gayi idar udar...Now i will sit n watch!!
Haha Meher...tumhari demand pe to ab CVs ko de hi dena chahiye kiss...πŸ˜† sach bolun to mere man me bhi laddu phoote...pehle dekha to fir se sorry card le liya isne, but fir us card kiss se maine ye galti maaf kr diπŸ˜†
Originally posted by IThinkALot

Last episode was very  positive and entertaining in sooth. Special mention of Nanaji and trio of friends scene. I mean how easily and smartly Nanu handles the situation and makes Sameer spill the beans was amazing. πŸ˜ƒ
And then cherry on top Mundit.
Munna: Nanaji Sameer ki love estory
Nanaji: Love estory!? Tu school jata h naa
Munna: Haan head boy k liye bh try kruga
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Haha wo love ishtory sun ke mera ye smiley wala haal tha...yr ye MnP hasa hasa ke maar daalenge...leads ke baad main inki aur Preeti ki bahot badi wali fan hun!πŸ˜ƒ n wo wala scene bhi mast tha..
Munna: Arey Nanaji bahot pyaar karta hai ye Naina se...n Sameer nudging him to stay quiet...
Pandit: Arey puri raat uske ghar ke bahar khada raha, sirf usse ek baar baat karne ke liye...aaye haaye ye RomeoπŸ˜‰