That chubby girl named Sneha is horrible singer. Judges are biased

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
🤢
Just coz she's a daughter of a know music composer 
I knowww righttt !! She has already one a singing reality show, why does she have to come again in another show, when she already has a straight road chance to be on a playback platform, coming from a famous background! Its unfair to take the chance away from a more deserving singer. In the battle round, she sucked, but I knew Himesh would select her, as he is EXTREMEMLY biased! That boy, who was deaf in one year, sang waaay better and was moreee deserving than her ! 

But knowing Himesh, his selection was obvious ! 
Originally posted by rouble_lover

I knowww righttt !! She has already one a singing reality show, why does she have to come again in another show, when she already has a straight road chance to be on a playback platform, coming from a famous background! Its unfair to take the chance away from a more deserving singer. In the battle round, she sucked, but I knew Himesh would select her, as he is EXTREMEMLY biased! That boy, who was deaf in one year, sang waaay better and was moreee deserving than her ! 

But knowing Himesh, his selection was obvious ! 
i agree with u i am glad  someone open this thread  seriously judges are so much biased 
She was good in the first couple of episodes but she is terrible after that. She literally murders every song by strrreching the notes into a classical note even if the song has nothing to do with classical music. Honestly she is the worst they have now and hopefully the voters will reflect that, despite judge's chamchagiri
Sneha Shanker is a good singer but I do see her being given so much hype b/c she is daughter & grand daughter of famous shanker family. Though there are 3-4 better singer than she is in this competition.

On a serious note lets not call any one chubby. She is only 11 and as much of a kid like other kids.