Sachin Kalpita wedding vow performance

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
They totally nailed this performance. Such fantastic performers. Individually Kalpita did better as it seems Sachin to be affected by close proximity with Kalpita. Feel bad for him 😆 isnt it hard? I wish they date. They will make dream pair.
Apart from that Sanket and Sujan's performance was the best.
Piyush is again best performer. He is now on top level. And Paramdeep forgot his positions in blindfold act.
I absolutely loved Sanket and Sujan's dance. Felt bad that Sujan didn't make it to top 6 ðŸ˜­. Hope he will be back with a bang next week.
Originally posted by Arcjoi29

I absolutely loved Sanket and Sujan's dance. Felt bad that Sujan didn't make it to top 6😭. Hope he will be back with a bang next week.
he couldnt complete the dance.. All were good.. I felt Shweta is weaker among them.. Sujan Sonal and Dapisha are strong
Originally posted by crispsy

he couldnt complete the dance.. All were good.. I felt Shweta is weaker among them.. Sujan Sonal and Dapisha are strong
Yeah woh mistake bhaari par gya. I just hope him and Sonal makes it next week. Alphons is also in top 10.

Yeah woh mistake bhaari par gya. I just hope him and Sonal makes it next week. Alphons is also in top 10.
Alphons is eliminated.. Is it wild card entry?

Alphons is eliminated.. Is it wild card entry?
Yeah next week four eliminated contestants will try to take place of the danger zone contestants. judging from insta stories I think Alphons made it to top 10

Yeah next week four eliminated contestants will try to take place of the danger zone contestants. judging from insta stories I think Alphons made it to top 10
i wanted new entries not those who were eliminated 😔

i wanted new entries not those who were eliminated 😔
I think new entries are coming too as well as eliminated ones. Not sure tho
Hope more new entry cause i dont think eliminated ones are as good as rest.. Though that boy who hurt his head while performing may deserve another chance