Juhi parmar opens up on her divorce

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

ENTERTAINMENT 

I do not have a foul temper. I just call a spade a spade: Juhi Parmar on her divorce

This is the first time Juhi has talked about the issues she faced with estranged husband Sachin Shroff

NANDA DAS @nanda1das | 4 JANUARY 2018, 12:13 PM

• Last week, estranged couple Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, who tied the knot in 2009 and have a baby girl, finally filed for divorce, confirming speculation that there was trouble in their paradise.

Juhi chose to address the issue a couple of days after filing the divorce. In an interview to a leading daily, the actor opened up on her 'anger' issues that reportedly led to the breakdown of their marriage.

"I do not have a foul temper. I'm just a transparent person who calls a spade a spade and I'm proud of being an honest and fearless person in today's times. People are writing loosely, assuming that it's the reason for our divorce. It is my request to all of them to stop judging. What happens between two people, only they will know," Juhi saidReports of trouble between the Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan actor and her husband, a businessman-turned-actor, started doing the rounds within two years of their marriage in 2009. Rumour mills were abuzz once again in 2016 when Sachin didn't turn up at the launch of Juhi's mythological show Karmphal Data Shani.

Talking about the separation, Juhi said they decided to end their marriage just to create "a harmonious atmosphere" for their four-year-old daughter Samaira. 

"We decided that it was best to part ways because a harmonious atmosphere is a must for a child. She is too young to understand what's happening in our lives. However, Sachin's absence isn't a new thing for Samairra as we have been separated many times. There have been times when Sachin has not been home, and she is used to not seeing him around. However, she does ask about him at times," Juhi said.

Edited by nakuulfan - 6 years ago
very sad that her marital life is not good..🤢wish that sachin shroff was as good and kind as hussain but sab log hussain ki tarah kaha milte h ..huti ko nazar na lage and hope juhi moves on in her life ahead with her daughter 😳
Originally posted by nakuulfan

very sad that her marital life is not good..🤢wish that sachin shroff was as good and kind as hussain but sab log hussain ki tarah kaha milte h ..huti ko nazar na lage and hope juhi moves on in her life ahead with her daughter 😳
hussain tina ko kisi ki nazar na lage..aaj kal sab celebs shaadi k baad divorce karna wo bhi kayi saal k baad bahut jyada ho rha h.Shame..i swear juhi parmar is such a kind and beautiful actress she might hv made a wrong decision and wen i was in primary school i used to think of sumit kumkum getting married in real life ..how cool would that have been 😳
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

hussain tina ko kisi ki nazar na lage..aaj kal sab celebs shaadi k baad divorce karna wo bhi kayi saal k baad bahut jyada ho rha h.Shame..i swear juhi parmar is such a kind and beautiful actress she might hv made a wrong decision and wen i was in primary school i used to think of sumit kumkum getting married in real life ..how cool would that have been😳
when u get to know tina personally ur thought will be changed hussain deserves girl like tina n that's why he sticked to her 9 yrs before marriage and i pray their marriage stay till their last breath Ameen
Originally posted by fajarellahi

when u get to know tina personally ur thought will be changed hussain deserves girl like tina n that's why he sticked to her 9 yrs before marriage and i pray their marriage stay till their last breath Ameen
of course ik how cute and kind tina is ..so even i pray their marriage may always b a success and may they b love birds they always are..fell in love with them especially after the nach baliye days and they won the show as well 😳❤️

of course ik how cute and kind tina is ..so even i pray their marriage may always b a success and may they b love birds they always are..fell in love with them especially after the nach baliye days and they won the show as well 😳❤️
oh wow they won nach baliye also ..wen was this 😕
Originally posted by littlelily

oh wow they won nach baliye also ..wen was this 😕
it was in 2004 or 2005 i dunno exactly but they won 2nd season wen nach baliye started 

ha always wish that hussain tina's jodi be a great success forever ❤️
Originally posted by nakuulfan

ha always wish that hussain tina's jodi be a great success forever ❤️
for me Hussain Tina and gauri hiten are best telly couples 
Originally posted by Silpa91

for me Hussain Tina and gauri hiten are best telly couples 
yeah me too ..😳😳
gauri hiten did a special cameo in kumkum days been a fan of them ever since 😳