Posted: 6 years ago
Yuvika's birthday is on 30th January. 

Main write up: .sweetchick. & misanthropist.

Birthday messages: thegameison 

CC and Title compilation: -Strikhedonia-

Graphics: 

Finalized Theme:
Kalyani and Maria can write a letter to her on behalf of the whole Birthday team thanking her for helping and guiding us and clearing our doubts.

Make it like a conversation between we, birthday team members and Yuvi is hiding somewhere and listening to us and getting all emotional and in the end, we all celebrate her birthday together. 
Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
Theme suggestion
Yuvi is bollywood forum mod. On her birthday, she logs in to IF  thinking that she has to spend a lot of time closing down posts, giving warnings to members and banning MIDs but to her surprise, there's not a single post/topic that has been reported. She spends 2 hours in bollywood forum but there's not a single fight between fan groups, no bashing and mocking actors and no MIDs. Bollywood forum was clean and Ganga ki tarah pavitra.😆 She was wondering, yeh kaise ho gaya and then the CC team arrive at her home and tell her that they had already informed bollywood forum members to keep the forum clean in honor of her birthday. Then Yuvi celebrates her birthday with the CC team and also thanks the bollywood forum members for giving her the best gift ever since she became the mod.
Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
@Kalyani, I want u to do the writeup for this thread. 😊
@Subha: if possible can I help for the WU? 😊 
I take b-day message 
Love the theme! 😆
CC suggestions: 
#6633CC
#FF0000

#FF6600

#CC0033
#FF33CC

Kalyani and Maria can both do the write up 👍🏼
I can do the birthday message.

Originally posted by -Tulips-

Theme suggestion
Yuvi is bollywood forum mod. On her birthday, she logs in to IF  thinking that she has to spend a lot of time closing down posts, giving warnings to members and banning MIDs but to her surprise, there's not a single post/topic that has been reported. She spends 2 hours in bollywood forum but there's not a single fight between fan groups, no bashing and mocking actors and no MIDs. Bollywood forum was clean and Ganga ki tarah pavitra.😆 She was wondering, yeh kaise ho gaya and then the CC team arrive at her home and tell her that they had already informed bollywood forum members to keep the forum clean in honor of her birthday. Then Yuvi celebrates her birthday with the CC team and also thanks the bollywood forum members for giving her the best gift ever since she became the mod.

so, this is the theme? or since she is the head shall we do the guessing game? like give hints maybe 10 or equal to the candles on her cake or something in that line?
I'll take CC and title compilation.
Originally posted by misanthropist.

so, this is the theme? or since she is the head shall we do the guessing game? like give hints maybe 10 or equal to the candles on her cake or something in that line?
Nope! This was just a suggestion for theme.

We need more suggestions for themes