A Love story: yours and mine: A Rikara fanfiction ||Prologue||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Hii guys and girls... so this is my first ever writing. I have planned writing a story.. maybe a ff or a ss but still don't know how many chapters will it lead to. So here is the story and please give it a little of your precious time and tell me how is it.

PROLOGUE

"Please listen to me omkaraji. I really was not having any attention to hurt you. Mai aapki bohot izzat karti hun. Bhagwan hai aap mere liye. Please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye. She cries and pleaded him to listen to her side of the story. But he was adamant "tum jaisi giri hui aur ghatiya ladki aaj tak nahi dekhi maine. How can you be so disgusting huh?? You came to me disguised as a boy only coz u wanted my money. Only coz I am rich. You are just like one of those girls who could do anything for money. From now on, chulbul aur gauri dono mar chuke hai mere liye. Shakal bhi mat dikhana aapni aaj ke baad mujhe. "Nahiii omkaraji ek baar humari baat suniye she cried.

"Gauri sister kya hua tume . Phir se vohi sapna dekha kya ? Dandi  asked as he came rushing to gauri in her room. Again she saw that dream, dream of that day when he left her alone amod most of the disgusting situations of her life. Though she ran away from kaali but yet has not found peace in her life. "Sorry dandi bhaiya, humne aapko phirse pareshaan kar diya. "Koi baat nahi sister, ab so jao.  Kal subah recording ke liye bhi jaana hai. Good night sister. "Good night bhaiyaa.  Saying this she slept thinking about all that happened in her life in these six months.

"So Risha haan?? "Yes shivaay, I don't know what is there in her voice that attracts me, but surely her voice gives me my much needed satisfaction. She seems more like me, struggling to find peace. "But how are you so sure O?? She has not even showed her face to anyone in public. No one knows where is she from, what is her real name... what everybody knows is just Risha which is only a fake name given to her. "I don't know rudra. It's just that her voice sounds so beautiful to my ears. "Ooo so humare lambe baal waale bhaiya ko us gumnaam gaayika se prem ho gaya hain. Rudra said mocking on om's expressions. "Shut up, Rudra both shivkara said in chorus. "humesha mujhe hi daantre rehte hai Rudra said pouting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So friends this is a wrap for the prologue. Do tell me how it was and also that should I continue or not...