•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Anaro reminded me of Maya Sarabhai today. She was so desperately trying to listen to the conversation between Tettar and Nimki.πŸ˜† It was so funny.
Tettar papa bhi fas gaya hai. Nimki beta ko sambhale ya biwi sambhale..πŸ˜†

The only positive thing about Nimki's marriage to Babbo is that Dadi behaves like a civilized woman now a days especially while with Anaro. Otherwise she was Babbo's female version, talking with guns and bullets all the time.

Babboo needs a makeover. I hate his choice of clothes.
She's gonna bankrupt them all πŸ˜† theres going to be no difference left between them and ghat tola by the times she's finished. How is Tettar gonna get money back. 

Honestly Abhi had a lucky escape even though he's the only one who can put a stop to her nonsense when she goes too far. It's Babbu in trouble he's not the favourite anymore it's princess Nimki. 
Even I wondered how is he going to get the money back.
Babboo is now the official  bali ka bakra. He cannot control her. Everyone who have tried to control have ruined themselves. Ask Nahar and Tunne.πŸ˜† 

Not Abhimanyu but its his masi had a lucky escape because she had planned do some saasumaapanti with her.Chuhe me chai milakar jahar piladi humkoπŸ˜† Ye saapna real hote hote bacha hai.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
What's she doing as mukhiya ?? Except from preparing her lavish wedding.
I know she needs to grow she needs to see the world in Tettar household.(I read on the forumπŸ˜†)Is Tettar Sing house a world??
this means everyone needs to live life in Tettar Sing mansion.
Nimki needs to do seven round of Tettar Sing family she will live her whole life at one go.
Tettar is buying problem but the reverse also can be shown afterwhile when the Tettar family will start to pester Nimki Mukhiya...

Didn't BDO mention Nimki and others training in 10 days time, guess it's after the wedding that they will show Nimki actually doing stuff. 
Originally posted by angelic8219

Didn't BDO mention Nimki and others training in 10 days time, guess it's after the wedding that they will show Nimki actually doing stuff. 
Generally, leave for marriage is allowed . So, Nimki is on leave and training has been postponed but there should have been a swearing in ceremony at least.

Originally posted by dey.bh

Generally, leave for marriage is allowed . So, Nimki is on leave and training has been postponed but there should have been a swearing in ceremony at least.

But the training was not something planned before the election which was shown in only one episode or I missed something??
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

But the training was not something planned before the election which was shown in only one episode or I missed something??
Actually elective representatives ke liye traininh nahi hota. Training employees ke liye hota hai. Creative liberty kaho isko. Jaose show me EC ko BDO office se replace kar diya tha. Sab kaam BDO office se ho raha tha.