An AR OS, TS And FS Gallery 2018 - Page 22

Posted: 6 years ago
An AR OS, TS And FS Gallery 2018

Hello Friends and Readers...
First of all, Wish You All A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR...
As Another Year Start, I Want To Thank You All For Supporting and Loving Me So Much All These Years... 
I Hope, You All Will Be Showering The Love You Had Been In Last Few Years Being With Me... 

So Here Is The New Thread For This Year...
I Want To Make Things Easy For My Readers Who Love My Work...
You All Get My Work Which I Have Post Easy In This Way... 

No More My None Sense...
I Will Soon Post The First Story For This Year...
As A Thank You Gift For My Friends And Readers..
For Loving Me, Supporting And Also Appreciating My Hard Work... 
Hope You All Would Enjoy It... 
Take Care...
Love You All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...

LINK TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD

OS and OS+ Section : 

TS Section : 

Part 2 ; Page 8
                                                                             Part 3 (Last Part) : Page 10
                                                                             Part 3 (Last Part) - Continue : Page 10
2. Pehli Baar - Part 1
                         Part 2
                         Part 3 ; All Parts PM to Readers who comment in the thread last post

FS Section :

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago

Tumhari Aawaaz Mere Dil Tak
An AR OS 

Guy was sitting holding a ring as he kept staring it, he didn't understand what has suddenly happen as everything was going well a week ago... Just in a matter of a week, everything crash down breaking his dream of marrying the girl he loves unconditionally... 

Still he wasn't able to believe the fact the girl broke their relation by sending the ring he has put on her finger a year ago, a tear fall down from his electric blue orbs as he felt pain in his heart which had been broke badly... He closed his eyes, letting the remaining tears fall from his eyes as he try to believe if this was truly happening with him or it was just a bad dream which would broke in any second making him wake up bringing him to reality... 
'Nehi...' Guy whisper as he jerk open his eyes...

He look at the ring and wipes his tears as he stood up still not moving his eyes from the ring for a second, when he found it in his hand he understood that this is the reality of his life now... 
'Main nehi maante yeh baat, humhara pyar itna kamzor nehi ta... Kuch bohot badi baat hai jiske wajahse ek saal ka rishta tumne tohda, aur yeh main pata lagake rahunga... Ek saal mein itne mushkilo ka saamna kiya, hum saath mein ta phir achanak aisa kiya hogaya... Kyun tohd diya, kiya tumhe mujhpar barosa nehi... Mere pyar pe barosa nehi, ek baar apne takleef bata kar dekhte ke main is rishte koh niba sakte ho ya nehi... 
Tik hai, tumhari yehi faisla hai toh tik hai... Lekin main ab bhi haar nehi maanunga, main tumhe milkar pata laga ke rahunga... Aise kiya baat hai jiski wajahse tumne itni berehemi se mera dil tohda... Tumhe mere har sawal ka jawab dena hoga aur main apne har sawal ka jawab tumse bhulwake rahunga... Be ready my dearest to be wife, shaadi toh main tumse hi karunga aur tum mujhse... Main bhi dekhta hun, aise kiya baat hai jiski wajahse humhara rishta todne par tum itna majboor hogayi...' Guy whisper as he was determine to get each and every answer from his lover... 

ANOTHER COUNTRY 

Girl was standing near the window, looking out at the dark sky which was clear as no moon and stars were there... It seems like just her heart, the sky was also lonely tonight... Tears were continuously falling from her eyes as her heart was paining badly... She didn't blink her eyes for a long time as it was focus on the dark night, just like her life has turn dark with an unexpected event took place which turn her happiness in to sorrow... 

So much was going in her brain while her heart was trying to over power it but it keeps failing every minute as she also believe that she can't be in someone life just because she is no longer the girl who she was before... Just in a blink of time, everything has changed to such intention that she felt herself being a burden to her family and she don't want her to be a burden in anyone else life... 

As she had decide what she had to do, for the better to someone else life she has shut herself in her room until she is ready to face the world as soon as she herself accept the new her... She knows it would be hard and this time, she has to do it alone unlike last one year as she has break the most beautiful relation a girl share with a guy... 
'I m sorry but main chaahkar bhi tumhare zindagi meri wajahse barbaad nehi hone de sakte... Main jaanti hun tumhe believe karna mushkil hoga lekin main tumhe kabhi khudse milne nehi de sakte... Chaahkar bhi main tumhare sawalon ka jawab nehi de sakte, kyunki ab main woh ladki nehi raha jo tumne pyar kiya... 
Tumhe ab mujhse kahin lakh guna zyada acchi ladki milenge aur main hamesha yehi dua maangungi ki tumhe woh saare khushiya mile jo tum deserve karte ho... Shayad yehi tak saath tha humhara, jab zindagi saath dena nehi chaahte toh humhare chaahne se kuch nehi ho sakte... Mujhe maaf kardena, tumhare dil dukha kar main bhi chain se nehi rehpaungi lekin main tumhe zindagi bar ke dard se dur rakhna chaahti hun...
Kuch saalon mein tum mujhe bhulkar aage badh jaunge, aur main wahi pe rehjaungi kyunki mujhe na kissi se pyar hoga na main kissi se pyar karne ki layak hun... Meri pyar hamesha mujhe zinda rakhne ki himmat banenge kyunki maine apne zindagi us din tumhare naam kardi jis din tumne mujhe apne zindagi maanna...'She closed her eyes as all these words were speak in her heart which no one could hear, no one will understand what she is going through... 

------------------------------------

In two different country, this two people heart was so badly broken... While one was determine to get all answers to his questions, the other was trying to shut and not answers any questions that she had to answer... They only didn't know, what has destiny store for them in future as they were trying to follow their heart which was broken in to little pieces... 

A YEAR LATER 

Girl was sitting in a cafe', as she was lost reading a story book... The table she was occupied was in one the corner where she could get privacy and comfort as she enjoy warmness in the place was cold outside due to winter season... She was properly hidden her figure in warm cloths as her one hand was moving on the steamy hot chocolate kept on the table as she hold the book in her other hand as her eyes fixed on the page open in front of her eyes... 

A small smile was adoring on her lips while her eyes shows excitement as she continue reading until she was disturb by another girl, who just drop herself next to her on the comfort chair... Girl who was already present in the cafe' from quiet a few time before, move her gaze looking to the other girl as she shake her head seeing how careless her friend could be in a public place... 
'Stop looking like that Ridzy, I m hell tired today...' Girl said who was same age of Ridzy as she open her eyes... 
'Muskaan, there u are now... Your best friend had been here for more than an hour waiting for u honey... What would u like to have...???' A middle age woman came as she was wearing a dress and a apron around her waist... 
'Maria Aunty, as usual with lots of chocolates...' Muskaan said looking at the woman who is like a mother figure to them who treat both girls like her own kids... 
'Ok, Riddhima baby... Would you like anything else...??? Your favorite muffin...???' Maria ask turning her attention to Riddhima... 

Riddhima sign that it would be perfect to go with her steamy hot chocolate, when both gave their orders Maria left them to catch up as its their usual schedule area to their meetings after a busy week... When Maria left giving them the much needed privacy they need, Muskaan look at Riddhima as she hold a story in her hand... 

Riddhima Gupta, who is the child of Shashank Gupta and Padma Gupta belongs to a middle class family... Riddhima have a elder brother, Rahul Gupta who is in love with her best friend Muskaan Chadda... Muskaan is Riddhima childhood friend from kindergarten, they complete their studies together in school and collage till they start to work... 

So Muskaan and Rahul also are good friends but mostly like the Tom and Jerry in Riddhima's life who are very supportive... Muskaan was aware of the relation Riddhima was in but as she and her fiance keep it as a secret till he come back and ask her hand from her parents, Muskaan help hiding it till they both want to let it come in front of her parents and Rahul... 

As now Riddhima has break all the ties, the matter was a closed chapter and Riddhima knows Muskaan wouldn't ever let it come in front of her parents but still she let her know every details about the guy as he was still crazy for her after a year of separation... Riddhima still hope that the guy would forget her and move on as she got to know he has return a year back... 
'He is getting married soon...' Muskaan said breaking the silent... 

Riddhima look towards Muskaan as she was already looking towards her, Muskaan saw pain in her eyes but she manage to give a small smile to her as if showing she was happy with this news... Muskaan knows, how much her best friend still loves that guy but she would never accept it thinking she don't deserve to be in his life... 
'Ek saal se paagalon ke tarah tumhe dhund raha hai woh, har kissi se tumhare baare mein puch raha hai... Kyun tum apni saath saath usko takleef de rahe ho Ridzy, ek baar baat karke dekh... Woh teri baat samjhenge, I m sure...' Muskaan said... 

Riddhima closed her eyes as again this conversation was happening which she don't know how many time they had done in past one year, she knows her best friend was concern for her is the reason that she keep chasing the topic every time she comes with his news... 

Muskaan wait for Riddhima to answer her questions, she knows Riddhima is stubborn when its comes to her love ones and she would never let a single person suffer due to her... As for now, Riddhima think that anyone who would end up being with her would suffer due to her... 

Riddhima look towards Muskaan knowing she is waiting for her answer, how much she has repeat it still Muskaan isn't willing to give up till the last day of their life if possible... Riddhima did some sign from her hands, which Muskaan put it to words as she understand what she was trying to tell her... 
'Tum acche se jaante ho, ab main bol nehi sakte... Sun sakte hai toh kiya, lekin ab main woh Riddhima nehi rahi jo usne (her fiance) pyar kiya...' Muskaan said forming the sign in to words... 
'Toh kiya huva Ridzy tum bol nehi sakte, woh teri har baat samjhenge... Jaise tum mujhse baat karte ho, waise usse bhi karna...' Muskaan said... 
'Nehi, main nehi karpaungi...' Riddhima said in sign language... 

Muskaan knows it was no use of talking about the guy, Riddhima wasn't willing to let him know that she can't speak due to the accident happen a year ago which change her life... Not only her life but the one who loves her and she loves, along with those people who are a part of her life... 

If Riddhima can communicate anyone, its with sign language... It took a month or two for her to use the sign's and others to understand what she try to tell them... Many times, Riddhima feel how difficult it is for them to understand her words so she has become quiet as she prefer not to have a conversation with anyone if its not necessary... 

Rest of the day, Muskaan keep telling Riddhima about her marriage preparation with Rahul... Finally Muskaan and Rahul were going to get married and they got their marriage date three months from now... Muskaan was very excited while Riddhima was happy for her best friend and brother, Muskaan was telling how they were going to get married in church as Muskaan loves church wedding... 

It was by dinner time, they left from the cafe' and reach Riddhima house were Padma was already arranging the table as no man was around... Seeing both girls entering, Padma call them to wash their hands and come for dinner, Muskaan being the foodie rush to get herself clean as fast as she could while Riddhima just stood looking at her mother... 

Feeling someone gaze, Padma look around to see her daughter... Padma gave her a smile which Riddhima return, Padma move to her feeling that Riddhima wants to say something as she could see the emotions in her expressive eyes... 
'Kiya huva bacche...' Padma asked... 
'Kuch nehi ma, main bohot tak gayi hun... Sona chahti hun...' Riddhima said in sign language... 
'Khana toh khalo, aapko medicine bhi lena hai...' Padma says caring her hair... 
'Maine baahar se khaliya, bas medicine lekar sojaungi...' Riddhima said again in sign language... 

Riddhima kiss Padma cheek and left before Padma could reply or stop her, with sad expression Padma stood looking at her daughter who move out from her sight as Riddhima slowly move to the stairs up to her room... 
'Padma...' Padma trace was broke with her husband, father of her child's... 
'Ji Shashank...' Padma ask looking around to see her husband coming out from their room... 
'Riddhima aagayi...???' Shashank ask putting his glass back as he took it off before going to take shower... 
'Haan, apne kamre mein gaye hai...' Padma said looking upstairs towards Riddhima room which was shut now as Riddhima was in the room already... 
'Dinner ke liye mana kardiya na...' Shashank asked feeling the pain in Padma voice...
'Pata nehi kiya likha hai iski kismat mein, humhare bacchi jo hamesha haste muskuraate rehti hai woh ek dum se chup hogayi hai Shashank... Uske aankhon mein dard ki siwa kuch nehi hote, aisa lagta hai uske dil beyhadh tak tut chuki hai aur hum... Apne bacche ke liye kuch bhi nehi kar paa rahi hun, apna shehar chodkar hum yaha bhi issi ummeed se aaya Riddhima koh accha lagega lekin tohda bhi fark nehi aayi uske behavior mein... Chup chup rehte hai, na kissi se baat karte hai, na kisse ke saath zyada waqt beite hai... Apne aapko band kardiya hai, mujhe uski dard dekha nehi jaate Shashank... Please aap kuch karo, mujhe meri beti waapas chahiyeh jiski ek hasi se humhare zindagi mein khushiya barti hai...' Padma said looking towards Shashank and break in his arms... 
'Main bhi apne bacche koh khush, mukuraate huve dekhna chahta hun har pal lekin pata nehi kismat humhare saath kiya khel khel rahi hai...' Shashank said as tears form in his eyes too... 

Unaware to them, Muskaan witness the moment and she has tears in her eyes too... They are her family now and it hurts her to see how much they were suffering due to the accident Riddhima face a year ago and in that accident, she has lost her voice... No one was able to forget that hard time of their life but they manage to stay together and support Riddhima in her worst time...

RIDDHIMA'S ROOM 

The moment Riddhima enter the room, tears started to fall from her eyes... She had been controlling it the moment Muskaan drop the news of her ex fiance is moving in his life and getting married... How much she try, she can't help but keep falling harder and deeper in love with him... 

Riddhima rest her back on the door as in next minute, she slide down sobbing hard as she hide her face on her knee as she pull it close to her chest... No voice was coming from her mouth while her heart was bleeding badly as she realized, she has lost him for forever... 

A year without him was like 100 years but still she manage to stay strong believing herself how much he loves her and there is still someone who loves her like any other guy hasn't till now in her life other than her father and brother... 

True, family love and a lover's love is different but she has got love from both side which she never thought one day she will push one of them out from her life when she can't even think of living with that person... 

RIDDHIMA POV START 

I felt the ground vanished under my feet the moment my best friend drop the news of my ex fiance getting married soon, I want him to move on forgetting me but deep down my heart I still want him to love me and no other girl to be in his life to take my place... 

Somehow, I control my tears as I try to stay strong and stubborn in front of her as I keep saying nothing can happen between us after I lost my voice and I become mute to others... No one could hear my voice anymore as it keeps hearing only in my brain due to a block, it wasn't reaching to other people... 

I still remember, how I met with the accident and that one incident has change my whole life... I was so happy, waiting for the day for him to return so we could tell our parents as he has no family... He has lost his parents few years back he met me and we have known each other like more than five years before he popped the question...

I was over the moon, when finally he confess his love for me but... The happiness didn't least for much more than a year as one day I was hit by a track which didn't take my soul but it took my voice away... I couldn't help but I let myself go back to those days, I had to face my life being a mute person... 

FLASHBACK START 
( CONTINUE IN RIDDHIMA'S POV )

We both complete our studies and to become a successful person in life, he decide to go aboard and complete his internship and work one of the famous company in aboard as he got the best chance to prove himself as a hardworking person... 

I was happy, as I know it was his dream to reach in such position that he could have a life where he shouldn't have struggle in future... I gave him my full support as I has already lost my heart to him and I want to see him happy in his life...

I went to drop him to the airport, just to see off him not knowing how long he would be gone... He keep promising me, he would keep in touch, send mails every possible day and call too... I was happy that he was wiling to be in contact after leaving the country so my day wouldn't be incomplete because it complete now after we talk to each other... 

For the first time five years, I was lost of words... I was happy but still sad that I wouldn't be able to see him every day this close... I was happy but still sad that I couldn't touch him or feel him this close... When it remind me of the distance we would be, it break my heart but I control it because I don't know what he feels for me...

Soon, it was time for him to leave... Announcement was called for his flight and I just stood, trying to capture him in my heart... It was than, he did something that I didn't expected... He took few steps back and got down on his knee as he hold out a box for me... 

I felt my heart stop beating for a second, my hands automatically move on my lips as the reality drown in my brain the moment he open the box revealing a engagement ring inside it... My eyes move on his face, as his eyes were shinning with happiness, smile adore on his lips showing his best smile which reach deep down to his heart...
'Will you be mine...???' He popped the question making my breath stuck somewhere in my throat...

I couldn't move my eyes, I couldn't let the breath out as unknowingly I hold it inside, I didn't feel my heartbeat as it forgot to beat as I wish the time to freeze that moment as I don't want to wake up from this dream, it was a dream than it was the most wonderful dream I had till now... 

I didn't realized how long I stood like that, I felt his warm hand taking mine in his as he slowly press it to break my trace so I could give him my answer... He just wait, without caring that he would miss the flight and miss the biggest opportunity to make his carrier secure... 
'I want to spend rest of my life with you Riddhima, Will you accept me...???' He again propose me...

There was no reason for me to say no as he has already stolen my heart and there was no chance I would let another girl be in his life when he took the first step towards me when he could get any girl he wish but he choose me to be his girl...
'Yes...' I whisper as I let myself in his arms, hugging him and hiding my face on his neck... 

Without those three magic words, we seal our relation with the ring he slip in my ring finger making me as his... That moment, I wish I could stop him from going away... Realizing he has the same feeling I have for him but I was helpless as I don't want to stand in between his carrier...
'I promise, I will try to come back soon and take you with me, making mine forever...' He said kissing my forehead as another announcement was called to the passenger to move in for departure... 
'I will wait for you...' I reply him, as I cherish the moment believing that he is mine now... 

No more words were exchanged, he move away as he enter still looking towards me till the door closed... As promise, he mail and call me every time its possible for him... I started to work too as I started to build my dream with him... 

For a year, we were in a secret relation... Only my best friend Muskaan, knew about it as we wait for him to come back and talk to my parents... As my parents give me freedom to choose whoever I want to spend my life with, they didn't question me giving me the space I would need as they know I will tell them when the right time come... 

Who knows, it wouldn't happen as such a fine day when I was going to work when a track came and blow me off making me unconscious for god knows how many hours... When I gain sense, I was in the hospital bed... I could feel my whole body paining and than I realized, how badly I was injured... 

I saw my parents shedding tears seeing my condition, being the brave daughter I try to pacified them being myself on the hospital bed but... When I open my mouth, no voice came... I couldn't speak a single word and that was the moment my life changed... 

The doctors did some more test and after the result came, they announce that I had lost my voice and I had become mute for rest of my life because of a damage happen in to my brain... I felt my whole world which I build to share with my lover crash down to the ground... 

Till I get discharge from the hospital, every single day I kept thinking what should I do... I had seen how my parents and brother were feeling helpless that they didn't understand how to communicate with me... I don't know the sign language nor they would understand it...

As I had to be in hospital for almost two weeks, I got a call from him but I ignore it... How am I was support to answer when I can't talk, how am I was support to tell him that I m no longer the girl he love as I m now label in that category that I need special care and needs... 

It took me a week, to finally decide I had to break his heart... Break the relation we successfully complete for one year, facing hard times, up's and down's but we still manage to hold our relation being apart from each other in different country... 

I couldn't give any explanation or reason for my this decision... Just a 'I m sorry' note with the ring he put in my ring finger, I send it to his address where he was staying in foreign country... I got several mails, calls from him but I couldn't reply him on either... 

I become quiet which make my family think to change the atmosphere so I might feel better but, nothing seems to be fine as I lost my voice... It seems like, I had lost everything in my life but truth was it was only just my voice and it become the reason that I lost everything else...

FLASHBACK END 

I didn't realized when I fall asleep sitting there as my mind took me to those memories which I try to forget thinking it was just a bad dream but seems like nothing could happen the way I want... I learn sign language and join a school were they have several kids who can't hear and are mute like me... 

They become my life, as I realized it wasn't just only me in this world but as it happen to me after I had live couple of years, it was much more different from those special needs and care kids because they were born deaf or mute... 

I had been trying to live my life around them but still, I couldn't help but end up thinking about my ex fiance... From Muski, I got to know how he had been searching for me but I manage to hide myself from him as I can't face him when I can't communicate him the way I used to do and there was no chance for him to understand my sign language which is the bitter truth of my life...

So making my heart believe that it was happening to the best that finally he decide to marry, I control my emotions and hide it deep in my heart as I don't want anyone to know about this little secret of mine... As it was a emotionally drain day, I change to my comfortable night cloths before climbing on the bed and hide myself under the comforter, praying to god that let the things go the way it was going... 

I didn't realized when the sleep took over my eyes which was heavy due to crying for god knows how many hours, I felt my head heavy too as my heart still pain a lot... After all this heart break memories, only one name was in my heart...

RIDDHIMA POV END 

'Armaan...' A girl stood in the front door as someone open the door to the apartment... 
A lady in her early 50's open the door as the girl question if the person lives here as she wasn't sure herself... As it was a quiet late for a girl to come over to meet a guy, the lady stood trying to recognized who she was and why she was here... 
'Bi, koan hai...' A guy came out from one of the room as he put on a t.shirt... 

They both look towards the guy as he came checking the time as he too heard the door bell which make him wonder who might have come at this time... Seeing who it was, smile form in the guy lips as he move forward to welcome his friend...
'Sherni, tum yaha... Iswaqt..??? What a pleasant surprise...' Guy said as he took the girl in his strong arms, hugging her tight...
'Stupid, idiot...' Girl said hitting his back...
'Ouch, lagta hai sherni... Kyun badak rahe ho...' Guy said moving out from the hug...
'Armaan Mallik, how dare you...' Girl shouted...
'Pardon...!!!' Armaan said trying to save himself from the girl...
'Armaan, yeh koan hai...' The lady ask interrupting their conversation...
'Oh Bi, meet my friend MC... Aur MC, yeh hai Bi... My caretaker...' Armaan introduce them...
'MC matlab...???' Bi asked...
'Muskaan Chadda...' Muskaan reply proudly announcing her name... 
'Phir MC kyun...???' Bi asked... 
'Chodo na Bi, aap jaakar sojao... Main aapko kal batati hun...' Armaan said very well knowing why his friend has come at this time of the night...

Struggling her shoulder, Bi left to let the two friends catch up sensing that they need privacy... Armaan let Muskaan enter as he closed the door and they move to the hall which was medium size as it wasn't a huge apartment... When they settle in the couch, Armaan look towards her as if he wait for her to speak why she dare to show up at this hour of the night...
'Don't dare look at me like that, I know what you are up to...' Muskaan said...
'What...' Armaan ask acting innocent...
'When u know where she is and she still loves you, why the hell you are hiding from her...' Muskaan shoot her questions...
'Chill sherni, you know her too well that she wouldn't accept me easily but don't worry girl... Maine sab tayyari karli hai apne tarafse, bas ek baar usse woh card miljae... Phir woh zarur tujhse baat karne ke liye tum dono ke special meeting spot pe jaaenge, than it would be my turn to confront her...' Armaan said...
'Itna pyar karte ho usse...' Muskaan asked...
'Nehi toh...' Armaan said chuckling...
'I know you do, she is damn lucky yaar...' Muskaan said...
'So do I...' Armaan said giving his best dimple smile...
'I just hope things go well... I can't see you and her like this anymore... Suffering for months to get your love back in your life, u really deserve to get a yes from her or else, I will give a slap on her head if she break your heart again...' Muskaan said...
'I don't think u will get the chance so try that on your fiance...' Armaan said laughing seeing how his friend was getting hyper...
'Yeah yeah, wohi toh hai meri punching bag and he didn't mind me hitting him...' Muskaan said...
'Good for you, its really late... I will drop you home...' Armaan said standing...
'Wouldn't be necessary Armaan, main khud chali jaungi... All the best...' Muskaan said hugging Armaan...
'I really need that, thanks for being such a big support and help...' Armaan said...
'Anytime buddy...' Muskaan said...

Soon Armaan see her off from the building and move back to the his apartment... As Bi has already gone to bed, Armaan also went to his room... Armaan move to the bed and took a card as he read it with a smile on his lips... Finally, his wait would come to an end tomorrow...
'Be ready darling, this time you can't escape from me...' Armaan whisper as his eyes caught the name which was printed on the card...

FOLLOWING DAY 

Riddhima was getting ready to leave for work, she was arranging her room before leaving when she heard the door bell... As everyone were in the house till yet, Riddhima ignore it as she knows someone would answer it... It ring for two three times before stopping so Riddhima check the time and collect her purse putting necessary things in it... 
'Riddhima...' Padma call from downstairs before she could leave the room... 

Wondering why her mother was calling her when she very well know Riddhima would be coming down for breakfast before leaving for work, Riddhima quickly move down to see Padma in the dinning area... When Padma saw Riddhima coming, she stop her work... 
'Tumhare liye ek envelop aaya hai bacche, coffee table mein rakh di maine...' Padma says as she was crossing the hall to come to the dinning area... 

Riddhima look where Padma was pointing and move to look who has send it, it was address to her and there has no detail of the sender... Riddhima wondered who must have send it and what it might have, she open to see a wedding card on it... It took sometimes for Riddhima to realized what it might and who must have send it... 

Riddhima felt a shiver run down her spine when her brain register, she felt tears form in her eyes with a sharp pain in her heart realizing that was it... His name was now going to be join with another girl other than her, which she has dream to happen a year ago... 

With shaking hands, Riddhima slowly open the card as she read it... Riddhima eyes stop on his name but as it move further down to the bride name, Riddhima eyes grow in horror... Riddhima felt it was a joke, how can this happen when she has already broke their relation a year ago... 
'RIDDHIMA SHASHANK GUPTA...' Riddhima read it but no voice came out from her mouth as usual... 

Riddhima didn't realized how long she kept staring at her name, which was printed in the card with his name just above her name... Riddhima didn't know how to react to this, was it a joke or someone was playing a dirty prank on her... 
'Riddhima, kiya huva bacche... Kaha kho gayi, kiya hai usmein...' Padma ask seeing Riddhima standing holding a card in her hand... 

Riddhima trace was broke hearing Padma talking to her, she look at her mother not knowing what to reply... It was her secret which she has hidden after she has lost her voice, just like her voice was hidden somewhere in her without coming out in front of others... 
'Riddhima..' Padma again took her name to get her attention seeing how she got lost... 

Without answering, Riddhima just move out from the house hurriedly as she took her mobile to inform Muskaan to meet her leaving Padma to keep calling her from behind... Not daring to look at her mother, Riddhima left in her car as her mind was thinking about the card as she wondered how that can be possible... 

It didn't take much time Riddhima to reach the cafe', parking the car Riddhima move in the cafe' as the woman welcome her with a bright smile seeing her one of the favorite girl in early morning... As it was a working day, very few people were there at this hour... 
'My child, your friend is waiting for in your regular table... Should I get you anything darling...???' Maria ask as she welcome Riddhima with a hug as she has a big smile on her face... 

Riddhima shake her head indicating that she don't need anything, she quickly move to her regular table in the cafe'... As she got closed and look at the person occupying her table, Riddhima was shocked to see who it was as she wasn't expecting the person to come in front her like this... 

Armaan was checking his mobile every than and now as he waited for the girl who he loves more than his life... After months of searching her, finally Armaan got to know about her whereabouts as she has shifted few days before he had come back... 

Armaan knew he could get all the information about her from her best friend so after blackmailing, Armaan got to know about the real reason why the girl break up with him... Armaan felt really bad because he would never leave her after knowing the truth because no one could do anything when god has done something to the person... 

Knowing only one thing can make the girl accept him back in her life, Armaan wait for the right time... As he promise, today he has come to claim his love and take her with him... Armaan has fulfilled his dream and now it was time to fulfilled someone else dream by making her as his life partner... 

Armaan was lost thinking about his love when he got a MSG from the girl best friend, smile form on his lips as he move his eyes around as he wait for his girl... Armaan was so glad, the lady who is running the cafe' let him be in this table which in a corner, hiding from rest of the area... Armaan knows, she would be shocked to see him there because she was on her way to meet her best friend as she was aware of the real actual plan and who was waiting for her... 

ARMAAN POV START 

My heart was pounding with excitement as finally today my wait has come to an end, I don't know how she is going to react seeing me but I know I had to do it today... Maybe she didn't realized the date but it was this very date, two years ago I propose her to be mine and again I m going to propose her today to be my life, my wife by marrying me... 

I have already send a card, not a regular one but our wedding card which I had print with her name on it... I know after meeting me today, she would have no reason to reject my proposal when I have already accept her as my wife still after knowing the reason why she has break our relation and my heart... 

I felt how insecure she was and that was the reason before facing a reject, she decide to break the tie we seal two years ago before I leave to fulfilled my dreams and be a successful businessman... Whatever I earn today, I did for her because I want to give her a beautiful future with me where we don't have to struggle to live a happy life... 

My trace was break, feeling a sudden warm in my heart... I couldn't help but let my eyes closed as her face come in front of my eyes, I felt wind passing through giving me the feeling that she was around me, she was coming closed to me... Smile automatically form in my lips as I still can feel her present after a year of separation... 

Slowly I open my eyes and that very moment, she came in my view taking my breath away and I feel my heart forgot to beat... As beautiful as ever, when I had last seen her... No doubt that I m lucky that I lost my heart to this girl because she is the most gorgeous girl I had seen in my life after my mother... 

ARMAAN POV END

'Riddhima...' Armaan whisper, the moment his eyes found her in his sight...
Riddhima got rooted on her step seeing Armaan after a year, here she came to meet Muskaan but seeing Armaan, Riddhima didn't know how to react... Seeing Riddhima not moving a single step ahead or back, Armaan stood up still his eyes fixed on her face as if he was trying to save her image in his heart where no one can erase it in future or ever... 

Tears started to form in Riddhima eyes as she kept staring at Armaan, seeing him Riddhima felt how much she has miss him over this one year but her mind was taking over her heart reminding her that she is no longer the girl Armaan fall in love... Riddhima mind make her realized, she can't speak as she is a mute person now... 

Riddhima control her tears and was about to turn when Armaan came closed to her and stood just few feet's away from her... How much Riddhima wanted to run away, she knows she can't as her legs didn't follow her mind which was screaming to leave but this time her heart took power over her mind unlike previous times... 

Armaan who kept staring Riddhima saw those little tears and he got this feeling that Riddhima would run away to hide from him like she had done a year ago, so not to give her the chance Armaan move close to her just leaving small distance between them... 
'Riddhima... I know u have so much question but u wouldn't ask a single question... I even know why and believe me, I don't care if you can't speak... Yes Riddhima, I know the reason why u break our relation a year ago...' Armaan said as he saw Riddhima expression changed to surprise... 

Riddhima was surprise or better say shocked to know this that Armaan is aware of her condition and than too, he has come back to her after a year to claim her as his as Riddhima understood his intention behind sending that wedding card with her name on it... 

Riddhima was busy think why he was doing it while Armaan took a step ahead closing the distance between them, he hold Riddhima hands before he make himself ready to speak what he wants from her... 
'I promise you that I will come back to you and after you broke up still I came after you... I know you wouldn't accept me thinking how we can spend our life when we can't communicate as u can't speak and I don't know sign language which is ur way of communicating people now... That is the reason, I took a little more time than I had to because I know, the only way you would accept me is if there is a way which we could communicate...' Armaan said... 

Both were looking each other eyes as Riddhima felt her heart beating fast having Armaan so closes to her, his words were clearly reaching to her brain but she don't understand how she is going to send her words to him because she has lost her voice which is the only possible way that Armaan could understand her words and emotions... 

Seeing Riddhima didn't make a move, Armaan took a step back leaving her hands... Riddhima felt bad to lost his warm touch but next moment, she felt her breath was taken away seeing Armaan hands make sign as the words left from his mouth along with it... 
'I... LOVE... YOU...' Armaan used the sign language as he speak the words too...

RIDDHIMA POV START 

The moment he took my hand in his palms, I feel the emotions awake in my heart which I had hidden a year before... The current pass in my spine whenever he touch me, making goosebumps raise in my skin as I feel my heart heal with just one touch of his... 

It was still like a dream to see him in front of my eyes, so closed that I could feel his breath and pounding heart which was banging on his chest as if it was fighting to come out... His warm touch, make me feel all my pains and tension was taken away letting my heart feel light... 

I was so lost in him, I didn't hear a word what he was saying until he said he knows the reason why I break up with him... I didn't know but all those moment came back in front of my eyes, it was than his words started to reach in my ears as my trace was broke...

A while ago I was so lost in my emotions which I had feel a year ago when I was with him all the time came back rushing to my body but once again, I was badly hit by the reality and it make my heart feel pain again that I can't let him back in my life... 

Again I was busy thinking how could I let my emotions in front of him when I know, I don't deserve him and neither he deserve someone like me who can't be able to communicate with her partner... Communication is very important in a relation and when we both are so different from each other now, how can I let him put in difficult knowing how hard it would be corp up with me... 

I was so lost in my thought suddenly I miss his warm as he left my hand, I felt so bad because I wish to be in his arms for rest of my life but I know it wouldn't be possible someone like me but next moment, I felt my breath was taken away seeing his hands make sign as those words left from his mouth along with it...
'I... LOVE... YOU...' Armaan used the sign language as he speak the words too...

RIDDHIMA POV END 

Tears shine in Riddhima's eyes hearing those words after a year, she know it was her who didn't let Armaan say those words because neither she answer his any mails or calls as she has no words left to say due to lost she had faced... 

Armaan just stood looking at her reaction, a small smile form in his eyes seeing how surprised Riddhima was but he knows still Riddhima would search for a valuable reason not to accept him and let him take her back in his life... 

So Armaan knows what he has to do to make Riddhima believe that, no other guy can love her the way he loves her... No other guy can do such a thing, just to be with his girl because it wasn't easy task to learn a new language...
'I know you will think that anyone can do this in sign language but believe me Riddhima, I have learn this language just for you so it would be easily to understand what u say to me... Yakeen nehi hoti na tumhe, lekin main tumhe aaj, issi waqt yakeen dila sakti hun maine sirf woh teen shab nehi balki pura language seekha hai...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima didn't need him to prove her but still, somewhere in her mind it keeps pressuring her not to believe him... Riddhima kept thinking, if it was possible that Armaan has learn the language just for her as she can't let him make any compromise in his life to spend rest of his life with a girl like her... 

Clearing her tears, Riddhima make herself ready to test him... Her heart was saying she don't need to do but Riddhima wants to make herself satisfied if he has really learn the language for her or he was just saying because he still loves her... 

Seeing Riddhima change of expression, Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't easily accept and believe what he said... Also Armaan knows the reason why Riddhima was doing it so if she wants to take his test, he would give it because he can't let his love loose to such a stupid reason... 

Riddhima look Armaan as he wait for her to talk him, closing her eyes and letting a deep breath Riddhima open her eyes as she started to talk him with sign language... Riddhima was surprise when Armaan started to speak every word she was signing without missing a single word...
'Jaisa tum sochte ho, itna aasaan nehi hai Armaan... Main woh Riddhima nehi rahi ab jisse tumne pyar kiya... Main ap pehle ke tarah tumse baat nehi kar sakte, meri aawaaz ab kissi ki khaanon tak nehi pochenge... Woh sirf mujhe sunai denge, na kissi aur koh...' Armaan speak easily the sign language as if he was expert in it... 

When Riddhima finished telling what she wants to say to Armaan for now, Armaan move ahead closing the distance between them again... Taking her hand Armaan put her right hand on his chest, close to his heart where Riddhima could feel his heartbeat clearly... 
'Yeh jo mera dil haina, woh tumhari har baat sun sakte hai... Uske liye tumhare muh se aawaaz nikalna zaruri nehi hai Riddhima... Mera yeh dil, tumhare har ehsaas pehchaan ta hai... Pata hai kyun... Kyunki hum dono ke dil connected hai... Issiliye TUMHARI AAWAAZ MERE DIL TAK pehle din pocha jab mujhe tumhari woh letter aur ring mila, mera yeh dil maanne ke liye tayyar nehi ta kyunki TUMHARI AAWAAZ MERE DIL TAK pocha jismein bohot zyada dard bara ta... 
Main aasaani se tumhari har baat samajhta hun, bina tum kuch bhole... Phir tumhari aawaaz jaane ki wajahse tumne kyun mujhse rishta tohda... Ek baar bata dete, kyun itni takleef saha akele... Main tab bhi mehsus ki tum takleef mein ho, kitni bebas hogaya main, kitna dhunda tumhe aur aaj... 
Finally main tumhari saamne hun, khud koh is qaabil bana kar aaya hun ki zindagi mein kabhi tumhari haat nehi chodna pade... Mujhe koi fark nehi padta tum bhol sakte ho ya nehi, kyunki TUMHARI AAWAAZ MERE DIL TAK hamesha pochenge...
Mujhe tumhari baat samajhne ke liye lafzon ki zarurat nehi hai Riddhima, tumhare aankhon mein dekhke mujhe tumhari har baat saaf saaf nazar aata hai... Humhara dil ek dusre ke dil se itna gehri tarah juda hai ki, aankh band karke bhi hum ek dusre ke baat samajh sakte hai... 
Phir yeh baat kyun nehi samjhi tum Riddhima ki mujhe tumse pyaar hai... Na ki tumhari aawaaz se jo tumhari saath na hote toh main tumhe apne zindagi se jaane dunga... Nehi Riddhima, tum meri zindagi ho... Mere mom dad ke jaane ke baad, tum woh insaan ho jo maine pehli baar apne dil ke paas aane diya...
Aur aaj, main phirse tumhe apna bana ne aaya hun... Mera patni aur mere bacchon ke ma... Riddhima, main tumhare saath apna zindagi guzarna chahta hun... Kiya tum mujhse shaadi karoge...??? Mujhe apne patni bana ki permission denge...??? Please mere bacchon ki ma banonge tum...???' Armaan asked as he again make distance between them...

Without leaving Riddhima hand, Armaan sit on his one knee as he forward a ring box as the same ring was back in the box which Riddhima has send it back to him and again, today Armaan was giving her the chance to put it back in the same finger which it belongs... 

Finally tears falls from Riddhima eyes which she had been controlling the moment her eyes laid on Armaan... Armaan shake his head side to side asking her not to cry making Riddhima smile with his cute expression, smile form in Armaan lips seeing that beautiful smile back in her face which give happiness and warm to his heart...
'Will you marry me Riddhima Shashank Gupta...???
I know its a yes, kyunki TUMHARI AAWAAZ MERE DIL TAK already poch chuka hai...' Armaan ask as well as give her the answer too... 

Not being able to control herself anymore, Riddhima hugs him around his neck as she inhale his scent trying to make herself believe that all this is true... With her sudden hug, Armaan lost his balance but he control before they fall and hit the floor... 

Their moment was break with a whistle, Riddhima broke the hug looking around as she never thought their confession would be visible to any else in the cafe'... It was than, Riddhima eyes laid on Muskaan who was standing not far from them with a smirk was on her face... 
'Bechare koh haan kehdo Ridzy, kabse aise beite hai...' Muskaan said grinning... 
'Zarurat nehi padega ab MC, kyunki maine already ring pehna diya... Ab tumhari best friend, chaahkar bhi bhaag nehi sakte mujhse...' Armaan said standing as he slip the ring when Riddhima was busy glaring at Muskaan for disturbing their moment...
'Good and Ridzy, stop glaring me ok... You should thank me, tum toh itni ziddi ho ki kya karun main...'Muskaan said dramatically... 
'MC, apna nautanki band karo aur jao yaha se... I need sometime with my to be wife, aur waise bhi woh tujhe abhi gaali de rahi hai apni mann mein...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima in his arms... 

Riddhima smash Armaan arms for being shameless in front of Muskaan and speaking the words exactly what she was doing... Muskaan and Armaan smile as Riddhima pout seeing how her best friend and to be husband team up to tease her... 
'Of course, main toh sirf moral support ke liye aayi... Lekin lagta hai as u said Armaan, tumne saara inthizaam bohot acche se kiya hai aur handle bhi...' Muskaan said...
'Thanks MC, it wouldn't have been possible without your help...' Armaan said...
'No need of thanks Armaan, yeh toh maine apne best friend ke khushi ke liye kiya hai... Aur meri bhi toh faida hai, iski shaadi nehi honge toh yeh meri aur Rahul ke beech haddi banke ghumti na... Ab iski shaadi hogi toh yeh apne wale ke saath busy, aur main bhi apne wale ke saath...' Muskaan said...
'Kiski shaadi..???' Riddhima asked in sign language...
'Tum dono ki, kyun Armaan... Tumne bataya nehi, apne sasural pe baat pakki karke tum isse propose kiya hai...' Muskaan ask laughing...

Riddhima was shocked to hear this, she look towards Armaan who grin as Muskaan kept laughing... Riddhima mouth was left open knowing about this little information as she never thought that card would be true... Seeing Riddhima expression, Muskaan thought to leave letting Armaan handle the rest... 
'Armaan, yeh card...???' Riddhima asked through sign language showing the card...
'Jo bhi likha hai ismein, sach hai Riddhima... Humhari shaadi ek month mein hoga, aur tumhare parents bhi maangaye hai humhare rishte koh...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...??? Tumne akele...???' Riddhima again ask in sign language...
'Kyunki main chahta ta, tumhare parents ke permission ke saath main tumhe propose karun shaadi ke liye... Issiliye, maine pehle se tumhare parents se baat ki... Woh log bohot acche hai, main jaanta hun woh mere propose karne ke baad bhi maanenge humhare shaadi ke liye lekin mujhe laga yehi sahi hoga...' Armaan said...
'Tum mujhse bohot pyar karte ho na...' Riddhima asked in sign language...
'Bohot zyada...' Armaan said...
'I love you too Armaan..' Riddhima said in sign language...
'I love too lots se bhi zyada...' Armaan said...

Without giving her a chance to say anything more, Armaan pull her in to a kiss as he seal her lips in his claiming the first right on her as he had already put the ring back in her finger marking her has his once again and this time it was for rest of their life, forever... 

After a month as plan, Armaan and Riddhima got married with blessing and love by Riddhima's parent, Brother and Muskaan... Bi did all the arrangement from Armaan side as Armaan take her as his mother and Bi takes Armaan as her son... Bi was very happy to know about their relation and she was relief to see Armaan happy in his life with Riddhima... 

For Armaan, it was never difficult to understand Riddhima just because she can't speak anymore... It seems they have this bonding that keep them strong and tie in such a strong thread that it never create any problem between them due to Riddhima health issue...

Two years later, Armaan and Riddhima was bless with a son and after another three years, they were bless with a daughter... Their family was complete having two kids and it was just perfect with both being each other side as Armaan said her voice reach to his heart without any difficult as their heart is connected... 

- THE END -

Hello Friends and Readers...
So Here Goes The Very First Story With The Starting Of Another Year...
Hope U All Enjoy It And Love It... 
With This New Year, I Would Like To Get As Much As LIKES And Comments You All Can Give...
Than Only You Will Get The Next Update Of Any Of My Stories... 
So Get Back To Work... 
Take Care...
Love You All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Mindblowing os.love the concept,cover pic,character.love the story.thanks for pm.keep writing such beautiful story.eagerly waiting for next os❤️
Nice OS 
Armaan filled his love his Ridhima life 
As she was scared she is unfit for him 
Bec she can't speak 
But he make her understand 
And now they are happy 
Thanks for PM