Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's amazing and mind blowing and lovely story... Love AR moments...first their lunch date in arman cotteg... Both AR played with ahana and anjali respectively was so funny... Than way arman prapose ridhima was so lovely... Finally their marriage date is final... Their moment with their nephews were too cute... Love it...

Finally they gote married... Rids is totally masmerised by the place of honeymoon... She love the place and arman is happy as rids love the place... Decoration of room and washroom is so beautiful.. Than it's all about AR...their desire for each other and make each other one by making their soul one... Their moments are so hot. .. Their talk in last, about pelhi bar is so lovely... Love whole story... If possible please give epilogue... But thanks for this... Love it...
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg this was so beautiful <3
I loved the entire part from start to end, each and every scene was perfect!

Finally AR are together...And oh God that proposal...it was magical and it was described so well! Full marks for that (heheh, full marks for the whole story only actually :p)

That scene with Armaan and Aarav fighting over who's girl is Ridhima was sooo addorbs! And oh oh that scene when Armaan gets upset and comes to the room cuz the wedding date is so late and the ways ridhima comes and makes him understand...That was legit one of my most favourite!

Now I will come to my mosttt favourite scene...The honeymoon scene...Uhuh not so soon, us main bhi I have a particular favourite, it's actually just a dialogue but it was such a winner for me...When Ridhima says this place is heaven and Armaan replies and you are my heaven...*love struck level 10000* it absolutely stole my heart!

Loved loved loved the whole story and Ek epilogue to Banta hai na ? Pls ?
lashyyy thumbnail
so as u said here is my commenton the thread 
loved this naughty armaan it was cute interaction between them then their date first date 
then loved how they tease their sibling ridhz her sibling n armaan his sil n their desperateness to hear it 
it was cute 
but it was funny too 
then sab kuch bdi speed me hua the superfast engagement then the romantic beach proposal but they had a white wedding?  y nevertheless but ridhz ki dress bohot simple thi *pout* 
but the cottage is stunning it was all so beautiful  
it was simple n amazing part n story loved n enjoyed it 
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os...
Thanks for the pm...
Please send pm of new stories...
geetika314 thumbnail
love this os, it was very emotional, love that part of their baby and how armaan was so supportive during delivery, please pm me your next os
mishrapriya68 thumbnail
Really loved your OS. Nice sotry and writing. Please pm your next story :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome os...

Thanks for the pm...
Please send pm of new stories...

Thanks dear...
i have send new Ts parts...
Do leave feed backs here...
Keep reading and loving...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetika314

love this os, it was very emotional, love that part of their baby and how armaan was so supportive during delivery, please pm me your next os

thanks dear...
I have send new Ts parts...
Do leave comment here...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :)

RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishrapriya68

Really loved your OS. Nice sotry and writing. Please pm your next story :)

New TS Send...
Do leave feed backs for other updates
Take care :)
chaitrika12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Great os

Atleast ridz should have given reason for rejecting

Itna time Laga Liya Donon ne apna feelings confess karne ke liye 

Finally boldia humare hero ne