Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Kab unres hoga 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashyyy

finally i m back i m trying to complete stories n comment
so here is my first comment i know the list is too long but i m trying hard to complete it one by one
so this comment is for os queen of my heart
the os is just so so so cute n adorable
firstly mujhe lga koi function h vo photographer se start hua isiliye
phir ar ki first meeting was just the best
but but but i m confused who was the little boy champ uske baare u didnt tell or cleared
but phirse wo photoshoot pics n the movement clicked by photographer is fab
then their all the family moments is the best loved how Armaan pamper his girls n little arima is just so ao cuddly teady like cute

then their flashback moments is also fun
loved how armaan surprise her by taking her to the apartment
n the prepration loved his words he use to praise her
n same with her
the word she use for him to praise him is just beautiful
so so fabulously written i loved the dialouges

ok so will be back on ur other story

Welcome back...
I was wondering tu kaha gayab ti...
yeah I know, u aren't in FB...
But main waha bhi tujhe pm mein msg karti hun heheehe...
Of course whenever I update...
Kiya pata, shayad by chance aaye toh u can see the update...
Yaha toh maine pm karti hun, phir bhi ;)

Anyways now back to the comment...
Thanks for the comment...
Happy to know u enjoy it and love it...
Accha, didn't I clear it...
Hmmm he call Armaan uncle na, toh kiya matlab huvi...
Itna hai ki woh Armaan ke beta nehi hai...
Chalo yaha sahi, maine clear kardiya na hehe...

I m glad u enjoy every bit of it...
Their photo session, family photo session and also how Armaan pamper his girls...
Armaan toh hai hi all in one, best son, husband and father ;)
Chalo acchi baat hai, u love everything about it...
Keep reading and loving...

haan haan zarur, I will wait...
Enjoy reading... :D
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashyyy

heyya again i m back
this comment is for ur ts nothing can stop me from loving u

so its a beautiful story
so passionate intense n loving
loved theur love for each other specially armaan
his effort his love watever he do forher its just sobeautiful
loved even though reading the letter he noticed the smallest thing that the tear stained paper n beleived she has some problem
fir jab ridhz ke paas gya how he got determined but few min ke liye i got shocked too that ye itne asani se kaise man gya to marry someone else but its cleared the next sec.
then how he make shanky agreed it was emotional i feellike crying seeing him like that

then ridhz ko mnana was also a risky mission which is also hog fulfilled
that god n rain for that
their wedding was a fairytail loved how armaan support n stand by her side pic her in his arms n do tge pheres
the leap how ridhz back on her feet ramusk back together actually first fought but thanks to ridhz muski convinced lgi
first tym in history ridhz behave romantic
n planned all this remarriage n their uh huh u know wat i mean but it was so cute n sweet
another leap of 2 year damn starting was confusing n scary but when it came out as a dream i got a relief

superb marvellous n fantastic story
beautifully executed it was lovely

Welcome back again Pal...
hayye, I miss you comments for days...
I m sooo glad u are finally back...
At least here, I can get to read your comment... 

Thanks alot, glad u found it beautiful... 
Armaan's love is always passionate and intense for his basket right... 
Aise tohdina hoga, Armaan kuch bhi believe karenge...
Specially, just a piece of paper...
Kyunki he can read Ridz lie through her eyes... 
Issiliyeh Ridz bhaag gaye, nehi toh aankhon mein aankhe daal ke bolne mein kyun gabrate...
heheh Shaadi karne maanna ta, kissi aur se shaadi karne nehi ;)
Issiliye toh woh waapas jaakar Shanky koh mana ya, beti se pehle baap koh mana na zaruri haina :D
See how smart our Armaan is ;)

Happy to know u enjoy their wedding...
Hmm kyun nehi, Armaan ne faisla kiya hai toh woh har kadam pe apne basket ke saath nibane ke liye peeche nehi hatenge right...
hahah sach mein, history bann gaye...
Lekin hona pada, Armaan ne itna kuch kiya hai uske liye...
Tohda romantic banna zaruri haina ;) waise bhi uski pati hai...
Hahaha sorry to make u confused and scared...
But sahi haina ;) 

thank u thank u thank u...
Pleasure is all mine...
Keep loving and reading...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Blissful Relations
An AR OS 

Girl was sleeping as her hair was all over her face, as it hide a part of her face... It was early morning and hardly the sun has come out when the room door open where the girl was sleeping... Two heads peeped inside the door to make sure that the girl wasn't disturb, mischief smiles form on their lips seeing their path clear... 

Not making any noise, slowly they move inside and soon they climb on the bed with their eyes fixed on the girl face... Huge smile took on their faces as they successfully sit either side of the girl who was unaware of the present around her... 

With naughtiness sparkling in their eyes, they bend over the girl just to get their head bumped to each other... They move away holding their head but manage to let no sound  come out from their mouth... Looking each other, they frown when their attempt to wake the girl goes waste as they both try at the same time... 

Once again, they try and this time they successfully kiss the girl cheeks making her smile... Smiles also form in their face seeing the beauty smiling and they wait for the girl to open her eyes knowing very well that their present must have disturb her sleep... 

As the girls wasn't in deep slumber, feeling lips on her cheeks as two of the mischief in the house shower love on her like they do every day, she slowly open her eyes as it was still filled with sleep... When she open her eyes, the two make themselves comfortable on her either side as she put her hands around them as they laid half on her... 
'Happy mother's day mammi/mommy...' They wish her as she hold them closed...
'Awww my babies, aap dono itni jaldi issiliye ut gaye...' Girl ask as the sleep vanished from her eyes feeling the love her two child showering on her... 
'Yes mommy...' Frist child said...
'Aur humne aapke liye... Surprise plan kiya hai...' Second child said being excited...
'Wow, mere liye surprise... Lekin aap dono akele kaise ki...???' Girl asked...
'Hum akele kaha mammi, dadda ne... help kiya humhara...' Second child said...
'Aur abhi daddy aa raha hai... Aapke surprise lekar...' First child said...
'Accha, kaha hai aapke daddy...???' Girl ask not seeing him present in the room...
'Main yaha hun Mrs. Riddhima Mammi/Mommy Mallik... Aapne yaad kiya, Dr. Armaan Dadda/Daddy Mallik haazir hogaye...' Armaan said moving in holding a tray which was covered... 

Riddhima look towards her husband who came with a big dimple smile on his lips... Armaan was wearing an apron around his waist, a chef hat on his head while he was only on his night short which end up his knee... Riddhima smile got wide seeing her loving and hot husband, who always try his best to make such days special for her... 

Riddhima never thought, their arrange married would turn so strong as they fall in love after they started to live together... Sure it took half an year for them to realized their love for each other but it was so deep, now their days didn't start if they don't see each other and neither the night falls without being each other arms... 

Riddhima never thought, she would be so lucky to have such an amazing husband like Armaan... Being a doctor, he would be always in call but he never let his work come between them when he had to shower his love on her which his wife deserve every way... 

Also Armaan give her full support in her work as she is a business woman, who is the owner of a huge company which belongs to her parents... As she is the only child, so after their death, Riddhima got everything on her hand and Riddhima who loves the field, took over it on her hands and was managing everything smoothly... 

No one ever thought that, Riddhima could take the company to such height which it is now in the industry... Riddhima is a well known person and so many people respect her that every single person wish to work with her... If Riddhima still is able to handle and work, she gives the credit to Armaan because without his support, she thinks she could never do it... 

It's going to be ten years to their marriage and they are bless with twins, who are their world... Their relation got more stronger when they got to know, Riddhima was expecting their babies after 6 years to their marriage... Now the kids are 3 years plus and both are the heartbeats of their parents... 

Neither of them could believe that they had almost complete ten years because their love was just as new and fresh as ever and they didn't still get enough of each other as they manage to make sure that they steal some moments alone like the starting of their relation after they fall in love... 

Riddhima who was staring at her relishing husband, was brought back when the kids move away as they sit on her side with legs folds... Riddhima also sit up as Armaan joins them on the bed and keeping the tray in front of her as he got the small folding table put on the bed between him and Riddhima... 

Riddhima look at the cover tray and than towards Armaan, raising her eyebrow as if asking 'what's in it...' Armaan smile as the kids also wait for Riddhima to uncover it as they were excited to see Riddhima reaction seeing whatever was inside the covered tray... 

When Riddhima was giving a suspense look towards Armaan, kids look towards Riddhima as she didn't make any move to uncover it... Seeing how Riddhima giving that look to Armaan as she wasn't sure if she should uncover it, one kid nudge Riddhima to get her attention...
'Kiya huva Ridhaan...' Riddhima asked their son...
'Aap dekho na mommy...' Ridhaan said pointing to the tray... 
'Mammi. jaldi karo na...' Other child said...
'Haan Arima, kar rahi hun jaldi bacchi...' Riddhima said finally uncovering the tray... 

The moment Riddhima uncover and look what's in the tray, she was left surprised as she wasn't expecting something adorable... Riddhima just kept staring while Armaan got hold of the cover, letting Riddhima believe that what she was seeing was real... 

There was a plate, with cupcakes and most beautiful thing about it was that each cupcake has a letter written on it which form the words, 'We Love Mum' as it arrange in three rows... It has another four five cupcakes arrange on the tray with different topping, Riddhima felt overwhelmed to get so much love from her kids... 

CUPCAKES DECORATION

Tears of happiness form in Riddhima eyes as it make her sight blur, Ridhaan and Arima was just looking towards her... When they saw the tears, they look towards Armaan not knowing if their mother was happy or not... They weren't old enough to understand that tears comes from eyes when they were sad or happy so they were confused why their mother has tears in her eyes... 

Armaan smile and blink his eyes making them relax knowing if their father is smiling, that it means their mother wasn't sad... They look towards Riddhima and next minute, they were surprisingly took in to hug by their mother, who shower love on them... 
'I love you both...' Riddhima said still holding them in her arms...
'We love you too Mammi/Mommy...' Both said together, kissing Riddhima cheeks... 
'Chalo, yeh surprise toh hogaya... Ab apne Mammi/Mommy koh apne haaton se khilao yeh cake... Tab surprise pura hoga na...' Armaan said as he admire the bonding of Riddhima with their babies... 

Soon Ridhaan and Arima, each took one cupcake... Both forward it to Riddhima at the same time making Armaan chuckle as now if Riddhima eat from either of it first, other would get upset... Ridhaan and Arima look at each other as they frown as they want to feed their mother first... 
'Pehle mommy... mere haath se khayenge...' Ridhaan said...
'Nehi, mammi... meri haat se khayenge...' Arima said...
'Kido, main tumse bada hun... So pehle main... mommy koh khilaungi...' Ridhaan said...
'Aap sirf ek minute bade ho... Aur main kido hun na... Toh main pehle... mammi koh khilaungi...'Arima said...
'Nehi kido, main...' Ridhaan said...
'No bhai, me...' Arima said...
'Me...' Ridhaan said...
'Me...' Arima said...

They continue with their cute bickering making Armaan and Riddhima smile, Ridhaan was mommy's boy and Arima is Papa's girl but when it come to pamper Riddhima with their father, both would always bicker over small things and this was just a glimpse of their cute bickering... 

As no one was in hurry today as it was Sunday, Armaan and Riddhima let them bicker for sometimes... When neither of them were going to give up, it was Armaan who stop them as he always come with a solution to their never ending bickering... 
'Accha rukho, rukho... Har baat pe ladte kyun ho, apne dadda/daddy ke paas hamesha solution hota haina...' Armaan said getting their attention... 
'Lekin dadda... Main choti hun... Toh pehle main khilaungi...' Arima said...
'Main bada hun... Toh pehle main...' Ridhaan said... 
'Solution toh sunlo...' Armaan said making them shut... 

With a pout on their face, they close their mouth as they wait for their father to tell what to do as they want to feed first to their mother... Seeing their cute expression, Armaan and Riddhima smile... Both look at each other seeing their parents smiling... 
'Haan toh ek kaam karo, dono chota sa piece lo cupcake se phir saath mein mommy/mammi koh khilao...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...???' Ridhaan asked...
'Kyunki, yeh whole cake se mommy two bites ek saath nehi le sakti na...' Armaan said...
'Phir chotu sa piece... kaise khaenge mammi...' Arima asked...
'Aap dono chotu sa piece ek saath muh mein daal dena, phir mammi/mommy khalenge... Kyunki woh cupcake jitna nehi hogi na...' Armaan said...
'You are the best Daddy...' Ridhaan said understanding Armaan words...
'Best Dadda ever...' Arima said hugging Armaan... 
'I know babies, lekin aaj hum saara pyar mammi/mommy koh denge ok...' Armaan said as Riddhima sit admiring the bonding of Armaan with their babies... 
'Ok Daddy/Dadda...' Ridhaan and Arima said together... 

As Armaan explain, both took a small piece from the cupcakes and feed Riddhima together with another kiss on her cheeks making Armaan and Riddhima smile widely... Riddhima pull them in her lap and hugs them tight, rocking them slowly in her hold... 

Armaan took his mobile and capture the moment knowing it would be always special to them when kids shower loves on them and the vice verse... Riddhima was in her loose oversize t.shirt while kids were on their night dress as well but it still makes the picture beautiful as they were in their natural attire... 
'Perfect...' Armaan said as the photo was saved in the mobile memory... 

Riddhima and kids look towards Armaan who gave his dimple smile, Armaan kept the mobile and joins them as the hugs the three of them as they fell on the bed... Kids laugh while Riddhima got shocked with Armaan sudden move which make them lost balance and end on the bed... 

Next minute, Armaan nodded his head looking towards the kids which Riddhima clearly saw... Only she didn't know what was going on his mind unless next moment she felt the kids hands on her body, making her laugh as they tickle her... 

Even Armaan joins them as he is the only one who knows the exact spot where Riddhima feels ticklish... When Riddhima was unable to bear the tickling, she started to plead them to leave her... The room was filled with Riddhima's and kids laughter, but when they stop tickling along with Armaan, silent took over as if not a single soul was awake... 

They laid as Riddhima rest her head on Armaan arm, Ridhaan laid on Riddhima with his hands and legs either side of her body, same goes with Arima as she laid on Armaan... They stay like that till their fast heartbeat get normal, once it was control Armaan break the moment as he stood up...
'Chalo babies, aaj dadda/daddy aap dono koh ready karenge...' Armaan said...
'Main breakfast bana ti hun...' Riddhima said sitting back, pulling her open hair together in to a messy bun...
'That wouldn't be needed my highness...' Armaan said taking Ridhaan and Arima in his arms...
'Why not Dr. Dadda/Daddy Mallik...' Riddhima ask with a frown...
'Maine kaha issiliye...' Armaan said showing his dimple smile...
'Why u r saying so...???' Riddhima asked...
'Oh ho mammi... Dadda ne already bana diya...' Arima said seeing their questions answers conversation...
'Really...???' Riddhima asked not believing her ears..
'Really mommy... Aaj special day hai toh... daddy ne hum sabke liye... breakfast banaya hai...'Ridhaan said... 
'I m impressed Dr. Dadda/Daddy Mallik...' Riddhima said giving her beautiful smile...
'Anything for that beautiful smile, right babies...' Armaan said looking at Arima and Ridhaan who was in his arms...
'Right...' Arima and Ridhaan said together... 
'So Mrs. Mommy/Mammi Mallik, kindly go and get ready... Phir hum saath mein breakfast karenge...' Armaan said moving out to the next room which is the kids room... 

Smiling to see the love Armaan and kids were showering on her, she went to take a shower before going to have breakfast... It was her routine every morning, to take a shower before entering the kitchen to start her day before going to office, leaving Sunday... 

As now the kids goes to kinder-garden, Armaan and Riddhima would drop them on their way to work... Or it would be Armaan who drop them if he has to go duty afternoon or evening... As they live away from Armaan family, who live in Delhi and they live in Mumbai, they got a nanny for the kids and a maid to do works around the house... 

Armaan and Riddhima still manage to stay with the kids if the other had to work, but make sure either of them to be around the kids with maid and nanny to look after kids and other house works... If Riddhima didn't have important meeting, she would prefer to work from home... 

When both are in the house, they give off to the maid and nanny as the love to spend time with their kids... Also being another person present, didn't give them the much needed privacy so they would just let them have off as both could handle everything, dividing on each other... 

Feeling the bless to have such a wonderful and supportive husband along with the cute babies of their love, Riddhima quickly went to the washroom thinking how the days would go as from past 3 years, Armaan had been managing to make this day special for her with their kids and now taking their help... 

HALF AN HOUR LATER

After a warm and relaxing shower, Riddhima came out with towel around her body and another towel on her hair... As the door was unlocked, Riddhima quickly move to the walk in closet to get her dress as it was her nature that she like to change there, not in the washroom... 

With the kids under same roof, Riddhima don't want them to see her like that as they would ask question if they see anything they shouldn't see at this age... So Riddhima thought to dress up before any of the kid walk it in search of her as she has already took so much time... 

It was her routine as Armaan would be with the kids so she didn't need to worry or hurry up like she do earlier when the kids were small... Now they were a little older not to give trouble to their parents but still one had to be around them as no one never know, when they like to bicker over something or other... 

The moment Riddhima enter the walk in closet, she was bumped to Armaan who got hold on her in time before both lost balance and hit the hard floor... Riddhima closed her eyes being scared and Armaan just admire the beauty in his arms, looking just like a fresh, blossoming flower... 
'Beauty in... Towel...' Armaan said smirking as he realized Riddhima was only in a towel... 

Riddhima eyes jerk open hearing it and realizing that Armaan just need a chance to get naughty with her... Armaan wouldn't care about the kids being awake, running here and there around the house, going in room to another as they play... 

Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan couldn't help but before Riddhima could move out from his grip, he just press his lips on her soft ones making Riddhima eyes closed feeling his warm lips making wonder to her cold body... When Riddhima didn't push him, Armaan smile to the kiss very well knowing she was under his charm... 

So taking the advantage to get his morning dose of love from his lovely and beautiful wife, Armaan slowly move his lips tasting her sweet lips... Riddhima respond to him being lost in his touch, Armaan deep the kiss as he move his one hand on her bare arms, up to shoulder and neck before it hold her cheek... 

Riddhima hands also move around his neck as it was on his bare chest, she slowly ruffle Armaan back hair making his desire awake and want to make unconditional love to her, than and there... Before things go too heated between them, Armaan mobile beeped as he got a reminder breaking their moment... 
'Wow, you are ymmmy mommy/mammi...' Armaan said linking his lips making Riddhima blush...
'Armaan...' Riddhima smash his bare shoulder softly, as she rest her head on his other shoulder, trying to calm her fast heartbeat and heavy breath... 
'I just love you yummy mommy/mammi of our babies...' Armaan said kissing her head and resting his head over her head... 
'I love you too my hot daddy/dadda of our babies...' Riddhima said kissing his neckline... 
'Ok enough of kisses, aise karti rahenge toh I will lost my control and tab mujhe mat kehna I can't keep my hands off from you... Kyunki tum hamesha sexy lagti ho and abhi toh just too hot in that towel...' Armaan said putting his hands off as he move it up as if he surrender himself in crime, crime of being crazily in love with this girl in front of him... 

Riddhima shake her head as his comments were making blush too much as it makes difficult for her to reply him very well knowing he would have answer ready to every questions she shoot at him... Armaan smile and turn around taking something from the shelve before turning back to Riddhima...
'There you go, put this one...' Armaan said giving a gift box... 
'Ab yeh kiya hai...???' Riddhima asked...
'Gift hai...' Armaan said...
'Another gift, woh bhi dress...???' Riddhima asked...
'Don't complain to me, yeh aapke mommy's boy Ridhaan and meri dadda's girl Arima ke tarafse hai...' Armaan said...
'Phir toh mana bhi nehi kar sakte...' Riddhima said...
'Karna bhi mat, you change to it... Main abhi fresh hokar aata hun, than we will do to have breakfast together...' Armaan said moving out from the closet... 

Riddhima open the gift box and again was left surprise seeing the cloth... It has a printed white top, 'best mom ever' with two heart in black color and a black leggings... Riddhima couldn't help but hugs it tight, close to her heart very well knowing it must be Armaan idea and he must know very well that Riddhima would accept it if it would be from their kids... 

RIDDHIMA'S GIFT FROM KIDS

Smile adoring on her, she left the tears fade back in her eyes as she don't want to let it fall when this was nothing new as Armaan had been making it special from last three years... This time, it was just too much as the kids were also a part of it as they were helping him... 

Before they were too small so Armaan didn't take their help but this time, them being an year older from last year, Riddhima was sure Armaan was making them a part of his surprises... That's the only way Riddhima wouldn't stop him for doing whatever he has planned for the day... 

Thinking about her smartest husband, Riddhima got change and soon came out to see Armaan already out from the washroom in a towel around his waist... Water drops were falling from his hair on his built shoulder and chest, giving him a sexy look that any girl would die... 
'Like what you see, Mrs. Mallik...' Armaan asked seeing Riddhima lost...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said rolling her eyes, not to let him see her blush...
'I m all yours, my love...' Armaan said opening his arms...
'I would love to have all by myself but, kids are waiting Armaan...' Riddhima said moving in the closet to get his cloth...
'Don't worry, I kept them busy... Dono acche bacchon ke tarah chocolate milk pee rahe hai, while watching their favorite cartoon...' Armaan said moving behind her...
'Itni aasaani se aaj kaise maangaye...???' Riddhima ask taking a white t.shirt and black jeans for Armaan...
'Daddy/Dadda's magic...' Armaan said showing his best smile... 
'Right...' Riddhima said again rolling her eyes, very well knowing he wouldn't tell the trick he used on the kids to get them have their milk... 

Letting Armaan change, Riddhima move out to the room and get ready before going down to have breakfast... Armaan came out before Riddhima could go and hold her as they move together... After taking two three step outside the room, Armaan put his hands on her eyes...
'Armaan, kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked touching his hand...
'Arey, surprise hai... Aise kaise dekhne dun...' Armaan said as they move to the hall... 

Armaan and Riddhima live in three room apartment, which is as big as a house... They have a big hall and a medium open kitchen, a prayer house near the main door of the apartment to the right... It was Riddhima wish to be in some place like this as she never has a desire to have a big house... 

What if she owe a big company, Riddhima prefer to live simple which makes her different from any other girl... Also it makes Armaan fall in love with her, she never was arrogant like other rich and spoils girls Armaan has met till far in his life... Be it when he was studying in collage or university, now as he work in hospital... 

So Riddhima find the place, best for their sweet home which she has arrange with mixture of their taste in every corner of the apartment... It's like, she has used their love to make the place like heaven to them as neither of them would ever think to leave the place... 

When they reach to the hall, Armaan call out Ridhaan and Arima to get their attention as it was time to give the next surprise to their mother... Armaan was enjoying every single expression of Riddhima from morning, as a while ago he has witness her expression hiding from her as she open the gift in closet... 

Unknown to her, Armaan has click her photo and hide it in a folder which can't be open without his finger print as it was too private, anyone else to see... Armaan save it to show her later as he need his sweet time to tease her when they are alone, with kids not around them to disturb...

Armaan knows it would be possible only when the kids go to sleep at night, he was in no hurry so he didn't mention anything about the picture to her yet... Knowing it would be always give surprise to his darling wife because her expressions are always out of the world... 
'Ready kids...???' Armaan asked...
'Yes Dadda/Daddy...' Arima and Ridhaan said...
'Ready Mommy/Mammi Mallik...???' Armaan asked...
'Can't wait...' Riddhima whisper... 
'We wouldn't let you wait long darling...' Armaan said finally moving his hand off from her eyes... 

As soon as Armaan move his hand, Riddhima slowly open her eyes to see the decoration on the hall... It was left her mouth hang open as soon she cover it with her hands... They were standing in the middle of the hall, Riddhima looking around turning as she look the whole place decorated with Balloons on ceiling with photo's attach to the end of it with strings... 

HALL DECORATION

One wall was decorated with paper flower and a banner which has write, 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' with flowers on it... Decoration was simply beautiful and with no doubt, Riddhima knows it is Armaan idea but credit to be given their kids as because of them, she is able to celebrate this day... 

WALL DECORATION

So without waiting, Riddhima sit on her knee in front of Ridhaan and Arima, pulling them in her arms as she shower kisses on their face... They gave Riddhima, their best smile as Arima got dimples like her father while Ridhaan has those hazel orbs just like his mother... 
'I love you both... A lot...' Riddhima said hugging them close to her heart...
'We love you too mammi/mommy...' Ridhaan and Arima said... 
'What about me...???' Armaan asked feeling left out with a pout on his lips...
'We love you too daddy/dadda...' Ridhaan and Arima said moving to Armaan when Riddhima let go off them... 

Riddhima stood up and smile seeing how the kids were now hugging their father... Armaan look towards Riddhima, who move his side, holding his arm as she rest her head on his shoulder... Armaan smile with her gesture but next second he was surprise...
'I love too, infinity...' Riddhima whisper near his ears, kissing his earlobe...

Armaan felt current pass through his veins feeling Riddhima lips on his earlobe... It always make his desire wake when she kiss his earlobe like that, which give sensation to his body... Riddhima move out to see his expression and press her smile very well knowing how her kiss might have affect him... 

Poor soul can't do anything as they had the kids around, so leaving Armaan to be hug by Ridhaan and Arima, Riddhima move to see the picture which was attach to the balloons... As Riddhima take a tour around the hall, she got to live last three years once again... 

Armaan has manage to include every possible picture, that are memorable for them... From Riddhima given birth to their babies, till today everything was there as some pictures was the moment she could never forget... Like the photo, which was taken a week after they were born... Arima had a blue headband while Ridhaan had a bow around his neck, no cloth on as they were kept over a fluffy white blanket...

NEWBORN RIDHAAN AND ARIMA

There was another picture, when both just learn to balance themselves alone in sitting position... Arima was giving a big toothless smile as she wore a brown fluffy dress with a headband and beans necklace while Ridhaan was in a white shirt with black vest and a bow tie, black short as he has his eyes wide and lower lips inside his mouth... 

RIDHAAN AND ARIMA SITTING

Next it was when they were an year old, both wearing matching cloths but Arima has a red bow tie on her hair... Both were looking each other, Ridhaan sitting straight while Arima was bending forward a little holding her feet finger... Arima other hand was in between them as it resting on their knee, Ridhaan one hand backwards in the air while other hand resting on his leg...

RIDHAAN AND ARIMA,
ONE YEAR

Their journey continue from there as most of the pictures were of the kids along with Riddhima... There were some pictures of both parents with kids as they started to learn new things in their life with Armaan and Riddhima by their side... 

When Riddhima was lost admiring the arrangement, again Armaan capture the moment... After sometimes, Armaan ask Ridhaan and Arima through his eyes to take Riddhima near dinning table as the breakfast has been ready before they all got fresh up... 

After getting the kids ready, Armaan had set the table after warming the food and make sure everything was perfect as he wants the best for his wife because she deserve every single happiness a girl should get in her life, be it before married or after... 

Ridhaan and Arima took Riddhima to the dinning table with Armaan followed them... When Riddhima took her seat, they all also took their seat as they wait for Armaan to uncover the breakfast for Riddhima... Even Riddhima wait and when Armaan didn't uncover it, she gave him a look making him chuckle seeing her getting impatience... 

So not to make her wait long, Armaan finally uncover making a big smile form on Riddhima lips... Riddhima's eyes sparkle seeing her most favorite breakfast and he look towards her thanking him through her eyes as she very well understood that he did it for her, just to make her feel special and love... 

Armaan also blink his eyes, accepting her thank you as they all wait for Riddhima to eat and tell how it taste... Riddhima just look back at the tray which was kept in front of her with her breakfast, her eyes caught every single it as first it stop on the box kept near the tray which has write 'Best Mom Ever'...

In the tray it has a plate of pancakes with Hazelnut spread which she loves on her pancakes over it and the jar was kept on the tray if she needs more, she can used it... Strawberries over and near the pancakes, cut it to pieces and two extra strawberries on the tray... A glass of orange juice and cup of coffee, just the way she likes to have with her pancakes... 

RIDDHIMA'S SPECIAL BREAKFAST

When Riddhima continue staring it, Ridhaan look towards Armaan as he also loves the pancake make by his father but he can't start to have his unless Riddhima don't start... Armaan smile seeing his expression and knowing why he was giving that expression, just like his mother, he is a impatience boy when it comes to his favorite food... 
'Sirf dekhte rahenge ya khayenge bhi...???' Armaan asked breaking Riddhima trace... 

Riddhima smile and soon she took a bite relishing it with her eyes shut... When her smile got wide, they understood that she loves the breakfast and soon they all attack the food as they had been waiting to taste it... Talking and laughing, they had breakfast as they all enjoy it... 

@NIGHT

Whole day, Armaan and kids pamper Riddhima... After breakfast, they went to beach and had lunch in Riddhima's favorite restaurant... Than they took Riddhima for shopping, they spend whole afternoon and evening in the mall, roaming around and also buy cloths to everyone, specially Riddhima as it was her day... 

By evening they got tired so they reach home and when Riddhima was going to make dinner, Armaan stop her saying they could order from outside... As they had been pampering her whole day, Riddhima agree to it only if they bring food from Ridhaan and Arima's favorite restaurant... 

When Riddhima didn't agree until Armaan give up and accept her condition, kids scream in excitement as they got to have their favorite junk foods because of their mother... So they hugs her while Armaan place the order, as they were tired Riddhima took them to fresh up and change to night dress... 

By the time they all were ready for bed, the food came... Armaan and Riddhima feed the kids, after having food Riddhima took them for bed while Armaan did the cleaning as he don't want Riddhima to do it tonight... So while Armaan did the cleaning, Riddhima put the kids to bed as it didn't take much time for them to go in deep slumber as they had a full planned day out... 

When the kids sleep, Riddhima move to their room as the lights were off in the hall which means Armaan is in their room... Not seeing Armaan in the room, Riddhima thought he must be in washroom... Riddhima move to the window, as she look out at the full moon... 

Smile form on her lips as she move her hand on upper chest, where the silver heart shape pendant rest... Riddhima care is slowly, before moving it to her lips as she kiss it... Riddhima look down as her smile got big as she read the small writing on it... 

It has 'World's Best Mom' written in the middle of the heart and on the outline of the heart it has written, 'To my mom... I'll love you forever... As long as I'm living, my mommy, you'll be!' It was given by Ridhaan and Arima when they went shopping after lunch...

PENDANT FROM RIDHAAN AND ARIMA

Riddhima was lost in the moment when she was brought back when she felt something cold around her neck... Riddhima felt Armaan present close to him but her attention was on the silver pendant along with the one kids had given her earlier that day... 

After making her wear it, Armaan hugs her resting his chin on her shoulder... Riddhima look down to see 'I love (heart shape) my Wife', write on it... Riddhima felt tears form in her eyes, as the felt so much love from her husband and kids... 

PENDANT FROM ARMAAN

When Armaan didn't get any reply from Riddhima as he was hoping to hear what she think about the pendant, Armaan turn her around to see tears falling on her cheeks... Armaan quickly wipes it, asking what happen through his eyes... Riddhima shake her head side to side as she try to smile but it didn't reach to her eyes... 
'Riddhima...' Armaan call her, as if her know that he was waiting to hear what's bothering her...
'Itna mohabbat mat karo mujhse...' Riddhima said looking at his eyes...
'Kyun na karun...???' Armaan asked caring cupping her face and caring her cheek softly, with his thumb... 
'Kyunki mujhe darr lagta hai, kahin meri khushiya cheen na jaae...' Riddhima said softly... 

Armaan felt bad, very well knowing that Riddhima still hasn't forget about her parents... They met because of their parents but Riddhima parent died before they could get married... After that, till his parents did their best to make their wedding functions memorable... 

Some where, Armaan knows it didn't happen because the smile Riddhima has put on her lips wasn't reaching to her eyes which shows, she couldn't fully enjoy it due to her parents sudden dismiss... It took sometimes for Riddhima to hold herself and to make her accept the truth of her parents aren't alive, Armaan support her take over the company which her parents left for her... 

Armaan knows it was the only way that Riddhima could accept and kept her parents alive in her heart... Armaan support her on it and slowly they both fall in love while caring each other needs... Still, there comes those moment where Riddhima would miss her parents which is normal to girl when she experience new things in life... 

Armaan hugs Riddhima, caring her back to calm her knowing she needs him to hold her close... Riddhima hide her face on his chest, as she listen to his heartbeat which was like a rhythm to her ears... Both stay like that for god knows how long, it was Armaan who finally break the silent... 
'You know Riddhima, I never thought I would ever fall in love with any girl... My worlds rotate around my family and work, you know I have very less friends that too from work place... Than one day, you came in my life... I felt bless, bless to share my life with you... 
Today, we have the gift of our love... Ridhaan and Arima, who are our world's and... My life, I have so a new BLISSFUL RELATION... Just because of you as you came making me a part of your life by marrying me... It was BLISSFUL RELATION as I become your husband... Than after years of together, again u gave another BLISSFUL RELATION for me to embrace, making me a father...
One day, we have to leave this world but... When we could enjoy this BLISSFUL RELATION, why to think about things which make us upset... Leave every to god and just lead your life with me, with our babies... Once all this end, we wouldn't get to live it again... 
Riddhima, a mother share most BLISSFUL RELATION with their every child... Which a father can't share and u know why right...???' Armaan said...
'Because she carried a child in her womb from the day it started to form as a soul...' Riddhima said shaking her head in positive as she speak the reason... 
'That's why, it says heaven is lead under mother's feet... They are so special, so much important in every single person life... Just because she bare so much pain to bring the soul in to the world which a father can never bear... 
Riddhima, I m so bless to have a wife like you... I m more bless, that u gave birth to my babies... For me, you are the most beautiful and best wife, mother anyone could get... I m lucky, I m the one who your family choose for you and my family choose for me...' Armaan said... 
'Thank you...' Riddhima said hugging him, when she felt better after hearing how much she means to him, in his life...
'I love you, no matter what because we are meant to be together in this BLISSFUL RELATION...'Armaan said...
'I love you, for giving me such a BLISSFUL RELATIONS... You make me feel the most beautiful person, every single day... You make me complete, by letting me carried our babies and be mother of our babies... Indeed, our relation is very blissful Armaan...' Riddhima said looking at his face... 

Armaan smile hearing her words, he knows she mean it from deep down her heart because it clearly could see in her expressive beautiful orbs... Their eyes met, making them get lost in each other... Armaan hands were still on her cheeks so he just move his face close to her... 
'World's best mother, Happy Mother's Day... Mother of my babies...' Armaan whisper... 

Riddhima open her mouth to reply but her words fade inside as it was seal by Armaan lips... Armaan kiss her softly and gently, letting her know that how deep his love is for her... Riddhima respond back as she felt bless to be love by love of her life, her husband with whom she share the BLISSFUL RELATIONS...

- THE END -

Hello Friends and Readers...
Here is another OS...
I wanted to dedicate it to all the mother's in the world...
Hope u all would enjoy it...
Take care...
Ignore Mistakes...
Love you All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing os.love the os.story ka name,concept,cover pic just wonderful.thanks for pm.beautiful outstanding story.keep writing such beautiful story❤️
Prizi thumbnail
luvly os didu
beautifully written
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and lovely OS ❤️
lashyyy thumbnail
aww it was so so beautiful n adorable seriously it was so sweet
loved how armaan make the whole day special for ridhz with ghe help of kids starting to end it was just so awwdorable   for me i enjoyed each scene n every emotion
loved all the surprises for ridhz n how he make her feel special even the title is justified
the baby are so cute
armaan hayye aisa husband sabko de seriously he is the best husband any girl could get
loved how they pamper her with all the surprises ilove the cupcake n hall decor the most even the pendent is also beautiful
it was the best of ur os in longest tym
after every scene i got more curious n attracted ki age or kya hoga
i dont know how to express in words that how much i like it
i m not getting the words to make sentance that visualize my feelings n happiness reading this os
just so beautiful n perfect
loved it so much
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear
beautiful yet sweet os...loved it very much
hope to get more stories from your side soon. All the best
love
sania
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail