Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hi Rihoo! 

I'm sorry I'm so late! Lekin padhai ki wajah se time hi nahi mil raha tha to come on IF! Aaj hi saare PMs check kiye and saw this story! 

Ek toh sabse pehli baat, like always, Armaan was great! I loved ki usne Ridzy ke letter ko sach nahi maana and usse milne chala gaya London. He believed ki she lied for his good and I love it. He understood her so well. Their first confrontation left me in tears. It was so sad. Riddhima was lying, Armaan was being stubborn. Ugh. 

And fir jab Armaan Shanky se baat karne gaya and that whole scene happened where he apologized on his knees, matlab kya bolu ab? It was so moving and heartbreaking. And the whole thing with Nani when he was like, main paraya hu kya? Broke my heart! I was so happy jab Shanky ne Armaan ko finally acfept kar liya! 

The next scene with Riddhima at the parapet. I hope you don't take offense, but that was the part of the story that I didn't like. Armaan ne toh khula declare kar diya that he'll jump if Riddhima doesn't marry him . I understand that he knew Riddhima was lying, but aisa nahi karna chahiye tha . Us situation mein, even if Riddhima didn't love him, woh shaadi ke liye maan jaati to prevent him from jumping . So, I didn't like what he did. I'm so sorry if that offends or makes you feel badbad . I don't mean to hurt you , but this is how I feel .

Uske baad but, during the wedding when Armaan took Riddhima in his arms for the pheras! It was so touching . I loved that part ! And then the anniversary celebration and how everybody made Muskaan understand that she should forgive Rahul. I like it . Yeh log itne achche friends hai .

And yes, the end with the banter and bickering ! It was so cute. Totally fitting for AR! 

Thank you for writing such an amazing story . :)

Hi dear...
Its really ok,, I can understand...

Glad u enjoy the TS...
Yeah, Armaan hai toh woh tohdina believe karenge Ridz ke ek letter pe...
Woh toh Ridz saamne hokar bolti toh bhi believe nehi karenge...
Kyunki woh jaante hai, uska pyar kitna saccha hai...

Actually, I thought it would be a perfect way to make Shanky believe that how much Armaan still love Ridz...
Ridz koh paane ke liye, woh un log ke manzuri ke bina koi kadam nehi utaya...
Aur uske liye, woh kuch bhi karne koh tayyar hai...
Uske galati na hote huve bhi, usne maafi maangke yakeen dilyaa...
Usse zyada pyar karne wala koi nehi milega Ridz koh... 

No no no, its really ok...
U know it took days for me to complete that potion...
Even I didn't like it much but I had to do something before Ridz agree to marry him...
Armaan toh jaan dene wala nehi ta,  woh bas Ridz koh dara ne chada ta waha...
of course not dear, I respect my readers view...
Yeh zaruri nehi hai, jo main likhti hun woh saare readers koh pasand aaye...

U r most welcome...
I m glad u enjoy the whole story...
Keep loving and reading...
take care.. :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: maulik1992

Back on your page... Beautiful part... I love it... I wish you were the one who could wrote original dmg from terrorist attacks episode... I love your writing... 

Thanks dear...
Glad u love it...
OMG, thats a really big compliment...
but  I Don't think I m that good hehee...
Keep reading and loving...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: maulik1992

I love nothing can stop me, from loving you part..awesome part

Thanks dear..
Glad u enjoy and love the TS...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Queen Of My Heart
An AR OS 

'Sir, Aur kitna waqt lagega...???' Guy, who was holding a camera ask another guy...
'Just five minutes...' Guy, who was wearing a baby pink shirt and grey trouser reply to him...
'Ok Sir...' Photographer said as he got busy to check the lights and camera before the photo-shoot start... 

Guy look around as he look the place, he was in a park which has a lake not far away from the place he was standing with a fountain middle of the lake... Stairs to lead down to the lake and every where, it has tall trees, greenly bushes and pink flowers blossoming as it make the atmosphere natural and look like heaven... 

PARK WITH LAKE 

Smile form on his manly lips as the place make him remind, one of the best day of his life... The day he first met with the QUEEN OF HIS HEART, he never thought he would ever met someone like her who is simply and naturally beautiful without those make ups to hide the beauty... 

FLASHBACK START,
FIVE YEARS AGO 

'Champ... Champ...' A guy was running behind a three year old boy near the lake as they had come to the park to spend sometimes as it was Sunday... 
'No no no...' Boy kept running away from the guy as he laugh naughtily for being able to make someone run behind him... 
'Dheere Champ, ghir jaenge...' Guy called seeing how fast he was moving... 
'Aarav big boy...' Aarav said as he move away as fast as his small legs could take him... 

Knowing he wouldn't listen to him, guy kept following him when he saw Aarav bumped to a girl who was near the lake... As the girl was standing with her back towards them, she didn't see Aarav going towards her and when he bumped to her, she lost her balance and was about to fall... 

Seeing the girl lost balance, the guy quickly move towards her and hold her hand, pulling her towards him with his free hand around her waist but to their bad luck, guy feet slip and both end in the lake... Both were shocked as they stood up before getting drown in the lake...

Their trace was broke hearing laughter around them, guy look to see Aarav also laughing with others who has witness their fall and drown from head to toe with their cloths clicking on their bodies like a second skin showing their curves... 
'Champpp...' Guy call his name making Aarav stop laughing but next second, again he laugh out loud...

Guy came out from the lake and seeing this, Aarav run away knowing he wouldn't come after him unless he help the girl due to him who had fallen in the lake... While Aarav run away, the guy look towards the girl who was still in the lake with her back towards him...
'Sorry...' Guy said as he forward his hand to the girl... 

Girl who was still under the shocked, not able to believe that she was wet from head to toe look around to the guy hearing his voice... Both got lost in each other when their eyes met, forgetting their surrounding as if they never see a human like the other ever before in their life... 

Guy felt that his surrounding fades, just the two of them in the beautiful place... His eyes wasn't leaving from her pinkish face as she kept looking back towards him, they didn't blink thinking the dream might break if they blink because it was like a beautiful dream, they never thought they would see with open eyes... 

Guy was lost in the beauty in front of him as his heart capture every features of her face in his heart from her those beautiful hazel orbs, pinkish cheeks and rose petals lips... Some of her black hair stick to her face with some on her shoulder as water drops falls from it... 

While the girl was also lost in the guy as his imagine capture deep down in her heart, those board forehead, perfect cheekbones and manly lips which every girl would have the desire to feel it... His silky wet hair which was coming down his attractive electric orbs, giving him a sexy look which every girl would die... 

They didn't realized how long they kept looking at each other, they were unaware of the eyes witnessing the scene as some smile seeing their lost expression and some laughing seeing them drown in water... Not caring about others, they kept staring each other till they were bring back to the reality... 

FLASHBACK END 

'Armaan...' Guy turn around hearing someone call his name...
Beautiful smile form on his manly lips as dimples dig in either cheeks, which would make any girl fall in love with him deeply and crazily... The moment his eyes laid on the person, he was lost as he felt his heart miss a beat and breath stuck in his throat... 

'Riddhima...' It was the only name came out from his mouth seeing the person...
Armaan kept staring at Riddhima without blinking his eyes, seeing his expression and reaction, smile form on Riddhima lips as she was sure that once again, she has manage to take his sense away with her beauty... Smiling to see how she still could manage to make him fall in her charm, Riddhima slowly move towards him...

Photographer who has been waiting for them, took the opportunity as he started to click photos as he felt it was so natural and pure seeing their lost expression seeing each other... Both were too lost to realized that they were giving the perfect pose and expression as it was capture safely in the camera with the beautiful view around them... 

Riddhima was wearing a matching color mermaid evening dress to Armaan shirt, which also was matching to her skin color... Just the engagement ring and earrings as only jewelry but she wasn't less than a Queen, Queen of Armaan's heart who has stole it five years ago and now she is in his life as his wife... 

When Riddhima move closed to Armaan, he forward his hand which she gladly accepted keeping her delicate hand on it... Armaan squeeze it before pulling her towards him which make her crash on his chest with his other hand going around her small waist... 

Riddhima cheeks turn pink, matching to their cloths... Smile wasn't leaving from his lips seeing how his wife was blushing just like a newly wedded wife but truth is they had been married for years and still it seems that they got married recently the way Riddhima keep turning red every moment Armaan get closed to her... 

Armaan kiss her hand still not breaking their eye lock, than Armaan move his palm on her cheek softly caring it making Riddhima closed her eyes feelings his touch which sends current through her veins... Riddhima move out turning away from Armaan feeling his hot breath kissing her face, near her lips as it makes her heartbeat faster... 

Armaan hold her hand, still looking at her face as she stood with her head lower and eyelash down looking at the greenly grass under their feet... Armaan move close to her, letting not a single distance between them as he hold her hand on her navel... Armaan face was over her shoulder and he just kiss making Riddhima heart stop beating feeling Armaan lips on her bare shoulder as the dress has a off shoulder sleeve...

Feeling how Armaan was lost in her and he wasn't hesitating kissing her, Riddhima turn around resting her head on his shoulder still with her eyes closed and smile on her lips... Armaan smile very well knowing that how Riddhima still get shy to share such moment with him being married for three years...  
'Sir, Ma'am...' Photographer break their trace as he got enough photo's of them... 

To take more picture, he wants to make sure if they like the ones he has taken so far or not... As it was going to sunset soon, they need to wrapped up before it get dark... Armaan and Riddhima move away realizing that they weren't alone, photographer smile seeing how Riddhima felt uncomfortable remembering his present... 
'Sorry Sir, Ma'am... Without your permission I have click some pictures because I felt it so pure and natural... Can you check if it's fine so we can proceed further...' Photographer asked giving the camera to Armaan... 
'It's fine buddy, don't be sorry...' Armaan said as he took the camera...

Armaan and Riddhima checked the pictures, they fall in love with those because it was most beautiful pictures they had taken till date... It seems that their love has grown much more than it was three years ago, the day they gave a name to their relation by getting married... 
'It's beautiful, haina Armaan...' Riddhima said as they finished checking the photo's... 
'Haan, should we take more...???' Armaan ask as it has enough picture for one session... 
'Why not, most important one is missing here...' Riddhima said looking at Armaan...
'Kiya...???' Armaan asked... 
'Ek minute...' Riddhima said asking them to wait... 

When Riddhima left, Armaan ask the photographer which pictures he and Riddhima like the most so he could get it printed... Photographer mark those pictures so it wouldn't get mixed with others as he has took several shot of one pose to get the perfect one... 

Their attention was divert hearing laughing sound, Armaan look towards the stairs to see Riddhima coming and seeing the person with her, Armaan smile as he felt happiness blossom in his heart... Armaan ask the photographer to click their picture as they stood for a while before they continue to climbing down... 
'Pa...' Sweet voice of the girl bring dimple smile on Armaan face... 

RIDDHIMA AND ARIMA DRESS

Armaan stood admiring the little toddler, who is their almost 2 years daughter... Riddhima was holding her hand carefully as they stood on the stairs, their daughter wave her small hand being excited to see her father... She was wearing matching color dress to them, looking like a true princess... 
'My Princess...' Armaan move forward before they could come down...

Armaan forward his palm to her which she hold showing her dimple smile, just like her father making her parents smile not leaving their face... Armaan sit on his knee and kiss her palm making her giggle with her father action... 

Armaan forward his other hand to Riddhima who gladly hold it as he pull their hands closed to his heart as he look at most important girls in his life... Armaan knows, it wouldn't have been possible without Riddhima and he thank her several times for coming in his life to make it like heaven... 
'Sir...' Photographer call them as the day was going to end soon... 
'Haan bas hum teeno ki kuch photo's lo, than we are done...' Armaan said taking their daughter in his arms and holding Riddhima close to him by her waist... 

Next half an hour, Armaan and Riddhima spend taking pictures in different poses with their daughter... Also Armaan make them take individual picture, also both of them individually with their daughter... It turn a fun day for their daughter as her laughter was echoing around the place... 

AT NIGHT 

Hearing sudden noise in dinning area, Armaan peeped out from the kitchen to see Riddhima and their daughter demanding for food... Very well knowing that how much naughty they could be, Armaan soon came out with a tray as he wore an apron around his waist over short and a chef hat on his head with his upper body left bare showing his perfect abs... 
'Here you go, my lovely ladies...' Armaan said keeping tray in front of them... 
'Thank you Pa...' Riddhima said standing and kissing his cheek...
'U r most welcome Ma...' Armaan said kissing her temple... 
'Alma (Arima)... Yum yum...' Their daughter jump on her baby chair, clapping her small hands showing her excitement...
'Of course, Pa ne Arima ke yum yum bhi bana diya... Aaj Pa apne haaton se khilaenge, ok...' Armaan said taking her plate and keeping it in front of her... 
'Aur mujhe...???' Riddhima asked seeing Armaan showering all the love only on their daughter...
'Aapko bhi hum hi khilaenge...' Armaan said as he sit and pull Riddhima on his lap... 

Arima giggle seeing her father making her mother sit on his lap, Riddhima mouth was left hang open seeing Armaan sudden pull and action... To bring her out from the shocked, Armaan gave a quick kiss on her cheek as he wink towards Arima who couldn't stop giggling... 
'Chalo ab dono acche se khalo...' Armaan said feeding both girls in his life... 
'Pa koh bhi khana hoga, right princess...' Riddhima said...
'Lith (Right)...' Arima said...
'Pa toh ma aur Arima koh khila raha hun, Pa kon koan khilaenge...???' Armaan asked with a pout...
'Ma...' Arima said showing her dimple smile...
'Of course, Ma khilaenge Pa koh...' Riddhima said taking a morsel and putting it in Armaan mouth... 

Soon they had their dinner and Riddhima took Arima to bed as Armaan push her out from the kitchen saying he would clean everything and take care of things for the night... Riddhima knows Armaan wouldn't listen to her, so she left to put Arima to sleep as she was rubbing her eyes and yawning... 

While putting Arima to sleep, Riddhima was thinking about her life... How she met Armaan near the same lake where they had gone to take some memorable photo to add their journey of life together... How Armaan came to her house with alliance and their parents agree to get them married... 

After few months of marriage, they confess their love and today their life is perfect with their daughter being a part of it... Here they are in Armaan apartment which he has bought, so they could spend some alone time without their family members around them... 

It wasn't their anniversary or birthday, but today it's women's day and Armaan always take off from work to spend the day with her after their marriage... Riddhima still remember, the first time after their marriage Armaan celebrate the day... 

Riddhima never know, till than how much she means to him but that day he manage to make her fall in love with him all over again with his love and respect for her being a women who has equal right to live as free as men lives after marriage... 

FLASHBACK START 

'Armaan, itni raat koh hum kaha jaa rahe hai...???' Riddhima ask seeing how Armaan change the direction away from their house road... 
'Kitna sawal karte ho, abhi pata chal jaenge...' Armaan said with a smile on his lips...
'Lekin mom dad...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Maine already inform kardiya, humein late hoga...' Armaan said making Riddhima quiet as she has no more excuse to make Armaan speak out where he was taking her...

As they stop outside the building where Armaan has his apartment, Riddhima look towards Armaan with confusion because he has told her only he comes when he wants to spend some alone time... After being married for like six months, he hasn't take her there before so Riddhima was little taken back thinking why he has come there, that too with her... 

Without giving a chance for Riddhima, Armaan got down from the car and soon he was on her side to let her out so they could move to the apartment... Riddhima was too shocked to react as her mind was busy thinking what must have happen that suddenly Armaan took her there... 

Before Riddhima could come out from the shocked, Armaan took her inside the apartment... Riddhima got another shocked seeing the arrangement as she didn't remember it was any special occasion today... Being lost in the arrangement, Riddhima move further inside to see a banner... 
'HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY, TO THE QUEEN OF MY HEART' Armaan whisper closed to her ear as Riddhima read the writing on the banner by her heart but voice came from Armaan mouth...

Riddhima turn around to bumped on Armaan, who put his hands around her waist... Riddhima hands rest on Armaan chest as they got lost in each other eyes... Few months ago they had confess their love and just a week ago, they got to know that Riddhima was expecting their first child... 
'Armaan yeh...???' Riddhima ask not believing he did this for her...
'Jaise maine abhi kaha, to the QUEEN OF MY HEART... Tumhare liye kiya hai maine, mom aur Aahana ke baad tum woh ladki ho jo mere liye sabse important ho... Mera pyar, mera biwi aur mera hone wale bacche ki ma... Aur aaj, tumhari din hai Riddhima... 
A women, who left her house where she spend her childhood and came in my life, accept my family and me as your life... A women, who left her parents and start a new family with strangers making them your own family... A women, who give her soul to her husband and surrender herself to be with a men she don't know how he would treat you... 
A women, who take responsibilities of new house accepting as her new house... A women, who make new relation, be it daughter in law, wife or a mother without thinking how u will be treated in these new relations... Today, its your day because u r among those women's, who do every little thing to keep your love ones happy... 
Till today, no other women could make me think of them but you, you manage to steal my heart... You are the women, who make me believe love can happen... You are the one, who make me believe life could be beautiful with someone... 
You accept me as your husband, you become my wife... Soon you become the QUEEN OF MY HEART and now, you are mother of my child... Our child who would be our PRINCE or PRINCESS because I m theKING and you are my QUEEN... QUEEN OF MY HEART, who stole it without giving me a chance to protect it when first time you came in front of me...
I want to celebrate this day, every year from now because I want to thank god for sending you as the women who can take care of me, my needs and fulfilled my wishes... This one day, make it special for you by pampering and showering with unconditional love which u deserved... 
It's difficult for me to express my love in words because you deserve much more than those words but still, I love you a lot Riddhima... More than words can expression it, I love you... With all my heart, I love you... You are and u will always be QUEEN OF MY HEART...' Armaan said kissing her forehead... 

All this time, Riddhima was trying to hold her tears which form in her eyes hearing those heart touching words from her husband... When finally Armaan kiss her forehead, she couldn't hold it longer as she let it fall on her cheeks as she closed her eyes... 

Not having a single word to thank him for loving her so much, Riddhima hugs him hiding her face on his neck letting her tears wet his shirt... Armaan also hugs her, very well understanding what she must be feeling at this moment because he even didn't realized before how much in love he was with her until this very moment... 

It was that day, Armaan and Riddhima realized that how beautiful their life would be with each other by their side... The love and respect they had for each other keeps growing in their relation and make stronger as the days past to months and years... 

FLASHBACK END

Riddhima trace was broke when Arima shift in her sleep, as Arima was laying half over Riddhima, Riddhima was holding her so she would be comfortable... Seeing she has gone to sleep, Riddhima slowly make her laid on the bed and put pillows around her so she wouldn't fall from the bed with Armaan and her not around... 

When Riddhima was sure that she wouldn't wake for another three to four hours, Riddhima slowly move out from the room to hear noises from the kitchen... Very well knowing that Armaan must be still doing dishes, she move inside to see his back towards her... 

Riddhima stood near the door frame, admiring her husband who don't let her do anything on this day saying it was her day... Being mother of their child, even she has been pampering on that day as well by Armaan and Riddhima just feel bless to have someone like Armaan as her life partner... 

Armaan never complain till date as he very well understand, he don't have to do half of the work a women do in their whole life... Taking care of family, household and of course a child who always need the mother 24/7 hours, Armaan do every single thing happily just to give a break to his lady love... 

Having the best husband any girl could wish for, Riddhima move inside and hugs him from behind... Armaan who was working, smile feeling Riddhima delicate hands around his body... As he has almost finished his work, he turn around drying his hand...

Riddhima who was dying to be in his arms whole day but couldn't with their daughter around, hugs him again as she kiss his bare chest, close to his heart... Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima always show her love on such occasion without being hesitate which mostly happen every single time... 
'Oye hoyye, itna pyar...' Armaan said kissing her hair...
'Hamesha se hi pyar hai...' Riddhima said as she snuggle closed to him, rubbing her lips on his bare chest...
'Aapki niyat kuch neik nehi lag rahi madam, kiya chal raha hai...' Armaan said...
'Bas pyar, pyar karna hai...' Riddhima said kissing neck... 
'Hayye, main toh pura ka pura aapka hi hun jaanemann...' Armaan said squeezing her in his arms...
'I love you KING OF MY HEART...Riddhima said coming out from the hug...
'Aaj toh mera QUEEN ka din hai...' Armaan said...
'Aap nehi hote toh main kissi ka QUEEN nehi banti Armaan... Mujhe nehi pata ta main itni lucky hogi, koi mujhse itna pyar karega... Hamesha suna hai yeh fairy-tales mein hota king and queen, lekin aapne meri zindagi mein aakhar itni khushiya bardi ki mujhe aisa lagne laga hai main ek fairy-tale mein jee rahi hun...
Koi kissi ka QUEEN, tab tak nehi ban sakte jab tak uske zindagi mein aap jaisa KING na hote Armaan... Aur woh zindagi pura nehi hote, Arima jaisa PRINCESS bhi na hote woh KING and QUEEN ke zindagi mein... Aur yeh sab sirf aapke wajahse possible huva hai...
I love you Armaan, mujhe apni life mein jhaga dene ke liye... Itna pyar dene ke liye aur mujhe complete karne ke liye... Ek ladki tab tak complete nehi hote, woh ma na bante aur woh khushi aapne mujhe diya Armaan... I love you a lot, more than words could described it...' Riddhima said as she put her one hand around his neck and caring it as she pull his head lower, touching it against her forehead... 
'I love you...' Armaan just whisper as he was short of words... 

Never in previous years, Riddhima talk about their celebration or about the day till today... Armaan knows, how their life had been filled with happiness... Specially when their daughter came in their life to make their relation stronger as she hold a special place in their heart as well every single person related to them... 

Not only their, but she is the princess in their house as Armaan sister has two son's who are apple of every single person eyes in the house... As Arima came, they got their princess for whom they had been waiting from the day they got to know Riddhima was expecting... 

Armaan and Riddhima were lucky that their families were very supportive, they were loved by every single person and till date, their life has been smooth with god grace... Also their love had been growing which make them believe that they are KING and QUEEN of each other heart with the beautiful PRINCESS in it to share a place equally being a part of their life... 

- THE END -

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes another OS...
Wants to dedicate this to all the ladies as yesterday it was WOMEN'S DAY...
Happy Women's Day Ladies and Girls... 
Hope u all would like this small gift... 
Please Ignore the mistakes... 
Don't forget to leave feed backs and press like...
Take care...
Love you All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oyye Hoyye! So cute it was. Mazaa aa gaya yaar Rihoo! <3333333
Armaan is the best. Ekdum superb. And Arima was cho cute! 

It was so sweet kaise Armaan made Women's Day special for Riddhima. I really liked it! :D
millee18 thumbnail
Great OS :)
Thank you for writing this
Lovely concept and AR like always were amazing

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS 
Armaan Ridhima & Arima Sean were cute 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mindblowing os.arima is so cute.beautiful outstanding story.love the os.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next os❤️
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy woman's day...
Awsm os.. 
How Armaan celebrated woman day... 
Ridhima is right.. she cannot be a queen without a king kike armaan...
Cute os..
Arima was very cute..
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear.. For another beautiful story..
Queen of my heart... 
Keep writing and pm me.. 
Take care...