Aashiyana: Index of Shivika's Saurangi Ishqbaaazi (Updated 28/07/2018)

Posted: 6 years ago

Aashiyana: My Index of Shivika's Saurangi Ishqbaaazi

This index is for my favorite Shivika...

For the Kidkithod Annika and her Kanji Ankhom vala Bagad Billa, who stole my heart...For the magic they carry that made me laugh, cry, smile and blush with them...who made me fall irresistibly and irrevocably in love with them...😳

And I can proudly say that Shivika brought me to the world of Ishqbaaaz...And I'm forever grateful for that...😳

I would like to dedicate this index to all my dear friends who read my works and supported me...

Thank you so much for the encouragement, love and appreciation you have given me all throughout...it's your support that has made me post many more Shivika  stories after my first one..."Baarish"...you guys welcomed me with open arms and a big heart and encouraged me with your kind and motivating words and provided me with valuable suggestions...😳

PS: do tell me which one you liked the most...😳

~
With lots of love
Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
Each of the OS name is a link to the corresponding work...
Have arranged it in the order of latest first...
Hope you guys enjoy reading it...😳

This OS is based on the current track of IB...Where Annika believes her heart more than the what she heard and  saw, and coming back for their love...

~~~~~~~~~~

This is an OS which is set on the day Shivika reaches SM in Goa...Where Shivika vows to themselves to be the pillar of support for the other in the trying times..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika-Pinky OS where Pinky asks Annika to call her Ma...where pinky apologises for the kand she did to seperate Shivika...

~~~~~~~~~~~

A happily ever after Shivika OS after all the raitha's of their lives are sametofied...placed 7 years after Shivika marriage...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika-Saumya OS...

A confrontation scene between Annika and Saumya after Annika finds out about Saumya from Veer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS placed after the laila mein laila dance...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new journey based on love...defeating all the pain that Destiny throws at them...
 #ShivikaKiNayiShuruvat 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a Shivika OS where Shivaay helps Annika set up her own event management firm ...and also teaches Annika how to cook...😳 
~~~~~~~~~

A random Shivika OS placed roughly after all the raitha's of their life has been samofied...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS based on the precap of 5/1/2018...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Shivika OS features OmRu and  Gauri...with OmRu and Gauri teasing Shivika after the Laal Ishq...😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This OS is a playful one with Shivika and Rudy...with a super duper jealous Shivaay..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Shivika OS is a one with Shivika and their 6 months old Ansh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story based on the Tanya track...usual banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obro's stories...

A drabble based on Vanvaas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruvya OS...

Parting of ways of Rudra-Bhavya...As Bhavya comes to know the truth about how and why she really lost her job...and also how Rudra comes to know that Bhavya hasn't married Manav...
Two Shot,
Shivika TS: Tum Hi Ho...(Completed)
An TS on Veer exposure...How would Annika react when she comes to know that She has been kidnapped by Veer...?How would Shivaay react the sachai of his bade papa's involvement in Annika's kidnapping comes out before him...

Written in collaboration with Priyanka(@IBPS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Shot
Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade....
An Alternate track for Pinky's Grand Exposure and OMM...here Two lovers fight against the force that tried to separate them from each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
Ongoing SS: 
Meri Aashiqui

An SS based on the Shivika's separation track.. it is based on how Shivika heal each other from the pain of seperation and heartbreak..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agar Tum Saath Ho...
An SS based on Annika's past track... Shivika's journey through the bitter truths of reality becoming the strength and support for each other...

congo kirti for index..
i had read all,🥳 all r amazing bt one which i can read to infinity is "jaise banjare ka ghar" already read that 3times.. would love to read more of such from ur side..
write more i love ur stories...
sorry, i disturb ur sequence...Edited by Blink_Cat - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Blink_Cat

congo kirti for index..
i had read all,🥳 all r amazing bt one which i can read to infinity is "jaise banjare ko ghar" already read that 3times.. would love to read more of such from ur side.. 
write more i love ur stories...
sorry, i disturb ur sequence...

Himanshi...🤗
Thank you so much dear...😳
Yeah, finally chipkaoed all my work into an index...😆
It was becoming a handful...
Of course dear...Will try to write more...😳

No dear it's ok...😳
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
Congratulations for the Index !!🥳🥳
I have to read many of your works. So, saved this Index. 😳😳

P.S.: I must mention that I just loved it's name. ❤️❤️
Finally you made it🥳
Congartulations🥳
So happy for you my dear🤗
Nice title 👍🏼 ❤️
Keep updating this index again n again n again...😳
Looking forward to more beautiful, awsome, khidkhithod works honey.

With so much love
Krishna
Originally posted by Rainzz

Congratulations for the Index !!🥳🥳
I have to read many of your works. So, saved this Index. 😳😳

P.S.: I must mention that I just loved it's name. ❤️❤️

Poorvi...😳
Thanks...Do tell me which one you liked the most...😳

Aww...Thank you dear...happy to know that you liked the name...

Congratulations for the index Kirthi🤗
Happy for you..🥳
I love your title
Bookmarked!!!