Kundali Bhagya

Karan exposes Prithvi || Rishab-Preeta Marriage

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So in the upcoming episodes Karan will expose Prithvi. Sarla Maa breaks down and Karan & Rishab will become their support and Rishab announces that he loves Preeta a lot and he wants to marry her. 
Sarla Maa accepts Rishab's proposal and Karan-Preeta look at each other with mixed feelings ðŸ˜• 

29 Dec' 17 precap~
Prithvi keeps drugs in Karan's pocket and the police surround Karan. Preeta comes to his rescue and asks, "Why are they surrounding Karan?" The police orders the lady constable to check Preeta too. Karan asks,"Why will you check her?"

Looks like there are many more twists awaiting in the upcoming tracks. Let's see what happens next!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hriti713

So in the upcoming episodes Karan will expose Prithvi. Sarla Maa breaks down and Karan & Rishab will become their support and Rishab announces that he loves Preeta a lot and he wants to marry her. 

Sarla Maa accepts Rishab's proposal and Karan-Preeta look at each other with mixed feelings ðŸ˜• 

29 Dec' 17 precap~
Prithvi keeps drugs in Karan's pocket and the police surround Karan. Preeta comes to his rescue and asks, "Why are they surrounding Karan?" The police orders the lady constable to check Preeta too. Karan asks,"Why will you check her?"

Looks like there are many more twists awaiting in the upcoming tracks. Let's see what happens next!

@ Bold in red- Where did you find out that from? I'd be shocked if ekta finally exposed prithvi in january. 
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

@ Bold in red- Where did you find out that from? I'd be shocked if ekta finally exposed prithvi in january. 

I am not sure whether this will happen in Jan itself or not as we all know Ekta can keep dragging a show for a very long period of time.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It will most certainly happen in January.. january of which year is the mystery here.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

It will most certainly happen in January..january of which year is the mystery here.

@Bold in red- ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ This...I can't breathe ðŸ¤£ That woman dragged a 9 month pregnancy for 2 years in KKB. God knows how many January's she will keep us waiting for sherlin-prithvi exposure. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i feel it will happen...this is the period when PreeRan will realise that they are indeed in love with each other...such a good track...we will see the passionate and intense karan luthra...
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold in red- ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ This...I can't breathe ðŸ¤£ That woman dragged a 9 month pregnancy for 2 years in KKB. God knows how many January's she will keep us waiting for sherlin-prithvi exposure. 

That's what ðŸ¤£
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i feel it will happen...this is the period when PreeRan will realise that they are indeed in love with each other...such a good track...we will see the passionate and intense karan luthra...

I hope it happens soon...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so this is what everyone is on about.

But if Rishab does propose marrying Preeta.. what of Sherlyn? Rishab can't just do that out of the blue since he is already engaged to Sherlyn?
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki.171

Ok so this is what everyone is on about.

But if Rishab does propose marrying Preeta.. what of Sherlyn? Rishab can't just do that out of the blue since he is already engaged to Sherlyn?

To expose Prithvi Karan has to find out who is Prithvi's gf then only he can expose him... And Prithvi's gf is none other than Sherlyn so automatically Sherlyn too will be exposed. Well we'll have to wait to see what happens next as now both Karan & Rishab are put into the lock up, so Karan can only do this once he's out ðŸ˜­