Avni tumhaari zid ke aage mujhe jhukna hi padhta hai!

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
First half of today's episode was mainly about whether Ali's contract will be renewed or not. Neil understood that Ali is in the jail for a reason so he is adamant to cancel his contract without telling any specific reason why he wants to do that.
But Avni is no less than him and she also starts hunger strike and is joined by other prisoners. Avni gets concerned about mausi as fasting can cause a drop in her sugar level. She asks everybody else to have their meal but refuses to eat herself.
Ab wifey ki zid hai toh Neil ko toh jhukna padhta hi😳 kyunki Neil acche se jaanta hai ki Avni apne zid manwaane ke liye kis bhi hadd tak jaa sakti hai
So ultimately Neil agrees to renew Ali's contract in the pretext that he was just testing whether inmates were actually satisfied with the food, an excuse that only Avni understood😛
A handcuffed Monica is brought from solitary confinement to the ground and she insists Neil to unlock it. Neil clearly sees jealousy and anger in Avni's eyes and smiles thinking that he still has place in Avni's heart. Whatever may be the situation, this guy will always relish a jealous Avni 😆
Neil visits Avni's cell and goes to a guilt trip as he could do nothing for Avni when Avni had to stay confined in the cell for six months. Vidyut's name engraved on the wall must have made him realize that Avni has been burning with hatred for Vidyut in these six months. 
Neil tries to keep all the prisoners busy in dumb charades game so that by that time DD finds out the start point of tunnel. Another ehsaan added to the list of ehsaans done by DD on Neil😛
The highlight of this game was when Tara or Sitara caresses an upset Avni's cheeks and Neil identifies that the movie is "Haseen maan Jayegi". That means for Neil Avni is synonym of Haseena😳
Now the prisoners in jail have access to pen for writing notes and matchstick to set up fire and they expect prisoners not to attempt escaping from it😕
Thanks to Ali's carelessness with the note Avni has given her and Devi Maa's poster waving in air, Neil is now confirmed that the tunnel starts at Avni's cell.
The episode was good but many more games and activities are still left which will be aired tomorrow. 
I hope they don't edit the mirchi scene for which Zain was fed real chillies for getting real reaction😆 

Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When Monica was flirting with Neil n Neil was playing along I felt so bad for Monica😆. 
I was like Neil mujhe pata hai ki woh buri but phir bhi kiu us bechari woh Sherni ke hatho dardnak maut dena chahte ho. Tumahari sherni kaccha kha jayegi use🤣
I m really scared for Monica😆. Jealous Avni is the most dangerous thing on earth😆
About Match n Pen most probably our lady don stole them
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I'm starting to agree with everyone here. With what neil has done to avni to gain her hatred, and putting her in this position in jail, making her jealous and taunting her makes no sense and actually makes me want to slap neil out of frustration. Monica is starting to get on my nerves now, and even neil. 🤢

I did like the dumb charades part where neil guessed it was haseena maan jayegi when one of the twins tried to enact the movie name on avni. ☺️ He really has the hots for this haseena kaidi wifey of his. 

Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

When Monica was flirting with Neil n Neil was playing along I felt so bad for Monica😆. 

I was like Neil mujhe pata hai ki woh buri but phir bhi kiu us bechari woh Sherni ke hatho dardnak maut dena chahte ho. Tumahari sherni kaccha kha jayegi use🤣
I m really scared for Monica😆. Jealous Avni is the most dangerous thing on earth😆
About Match n Pen most probably our lady don stole them

Yeah Monica will get her treat from Avni in the three-legged race😆
In precap, did Avni got angry because Monica was playing with Neil's nameplate😕
I think tomorrow in that scene only Avni will spoil the paint in Neil's office which will give Neil another opportunity to keep wifey in front of his eyes😉
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm starting to agree with everyone here. With what neil has done to avni to gain her hatred, and putting her in this position in jail, making her jealous and taunting her makes no sense and actually makes me want to slap neil out of frustration. Monica is starting to get on my nerves now, and even neil. 🤢

I know this jealousy is actually ruining the pain n intensity of their feeling.

darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dragon after reading your post i was like did i really watch today's episode..i wasn't even sure if i had seen some scenes😕all thanks to the adiza selfie and in the avneil land wer im still flying up and down😃😆😆 i had rewatch the episode to make sure i hadn't missed them😆
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Yeah Monica will get her treat from Avni in the three-legged race😆
In precap, did Avni got angry because Monica was playing with Neil's nameplate😕
I think tomorrow in that scene only Avni will spoil the paint in Neil's office which will give Neil another opportunity to keep wifey in front of his eyes😉

And Neil is so shaatir he tells her to do the painting work whole night as punishment' 😉
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

What I felt is that cvs don't have any intention of dragging the separation track so they are trying to make the things look less uncomfortable between the two as opposed to viewers' expectations.Taunting and making Avni jealous can be Neil's way of distracting Avni from her plans of escaping. 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: darsh333

Dragon after reading your post i was like did i really watch today's episode..i wasn't even sure if i had seen some scenes😕all thanks to the adiza selfie and in the avneil land wer im still flying up and down😃😆😆 i had rewatch the episode to make sure i hadn't missed them😆

AdiZa selfie is any day more powerful than any episode😳
Keep on generating more revenues for hotstar and they will insist AdiZa to post selfie daily😉
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi1711

And Neil is so shaatir he tells her to do the painting work whole night as punishment' 😉

May be was expecting Avni to get tired while doing the painting and then sleep in his arms😉