Fan Fictions

ANUVIR/AVIMAN OS : A DAY WITH A STRANGER

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Anushka is standing at the entrance of the room which was booked in a lavishing hotel of Mumbai city. She slowly held the knob of the door to open and welcomed by a beautifully decorated room with lots of flowers, candles arranged here and there which are spreading light in the room and the heart shaped bed which is covering by rose petals and the fragrance in the room everything is full on romantic atmosphere. Today morning she got married to the person whom her parents choosed for her and all things happened all of a sudden that she is still has to come out of the situations. After marriage her parents arranged for a outing for her and her husband so that they both can spent some quality time together. But all these things are very new to her and moreover this romantic atmosphere is making her to feel so nervous.

A person who is a stranger for her few days back is now her husband and she has to lead her whole life with him.

10 days back

She returned from US by completing her studies. She came out of the airport and caught a taxi to reach her home but soon a guy entered into the taxi making her surprised.

"Sry I have to attend a important meeting so can I get the lift please"said that guy but before anu could respond "bhaiya let's go"said that guy to the driver making anu annoyed to the core "he is very mean"she thought in her mind and turned her head to another side.

They are on the way and in whole journey that guy is saying one or other thing and anu is totally fed up with his nonsense talks and she even said him to keep calm but he didn't stop and she could do only one thing at that time and it is to pray to god to reach her destination soon. But may be god had decided some other things to happen and their taxi got puncture then what they both have to wait for another taxi. But getting taxi in the area where they are is not at all easy. Anu is literally annoyed to the core with the happenings first this guy who is still not in a mood to put full stop for his talks and this break down of taxi.

"Excuse me miss I think we can wait there rather than standing on this road"said that guy showing towards a daaba on the other side of the road.

"Did I ask u? If u want u can go and sit but I have to go"said anu totally frustrated.

"Are u afraid to be with me"asked that guy by moving towards her with a mischief smile on his face but soon pushed back by her.

"Don't try to be over smart"said anu by showing her finger but shocked as he held her hand and walked towards daaba and made her sit on the chair ignoring all her resists and he too settled opposite to her.

Anu without any other option sat there itself and looking at the road for taxi meanwhile that guy is fixed his eyes only on her which are making anu restless for what reason even she too don't know but she is trying her best to avoid his gaze which is fixed on her. After pushing four hours they caught another taxi making anu to relaxed a bit. And again in whole journey he is gazing at her "his nonsense talks are much better"thought anu in her mind as she is unable to hold his piercing eyes. Finally she reached her destination and soon she try to get down from taxi but stopped as that guy held her hand.

"Will meet you soon"said that guy by holding her hand.

"In your dreams"said anu and freed her hand from his hold and left from there while that guy smiled at her.

When anu entered her house another shock welcomed her, her marriage preparations, about which she is not having any idea till now. Her dad informed her that she is gonna get married to his friend's son and when all preparations are happened she can't even deny now and she knew if her father had taken a decision then it will be the best so she too agreed.

Next day is engagement and today she is gonna see her future husband for the first time and some unknown happiness taken place in her heart. She got ready and all are waiting for the groom's family to come. When they entered the hall again anu is hell shocked to see the guy whom she met yesterday. While she is standing in shock her father moved forward and kept his hand around the Guy's shoulder and brought him towards anu.

"Anu beta, he is my friend's son and with whom you are gonna get married soon"this is like a thunderstorm for her and of course she is never expecting this.

"Hello anu, I'm viren"said that guy by forwarding a flower bouquet to her and winked at her while she slowly took that bouquet and yet to come out of the shock.

From that day everything happened very fast and within 10 days they got married. And in that 10 he made so many things to shower his love on her as he started loving her when his parents showed her pic to him for marriage proposal. So he is in his attempts to make his girl fall for him but little did he knew is she already fell for him.

Anu remembered all this as slowly makes her way into the room. She is wondering how her life changed within few days, a guy whom she met few days was a stranger then and now he happens to be her husband she smiled to her thinking about his talks on their first meet and she don't know how and when she fell for him that too in a deep love that now she can't even imagine her without him. She noticed a cover on the bed and takes it into her hands. She saw a beautiful red colour dress in that cover with a note. She opens the note "anu, I know all these happened very suddenly that I didn't get much time to talk with you and I know u are yet to accept all this but be relax I can understand ur state we will start our married life only when u are ready and I'm ready to wait for ur love even if it takes whole life... With love ur viren" anu is so moved by this message, till now whom she consider as a flirt and naughty guy is actually a gentleman and this made her so happy. She kept the letter aside and went to freshen herself.

Viren entered the room but noticed the empty room and called anu while she came out of the washroom and viren is stunned to see her in the dress he gifted. While she moved towards him and he is stating at her dreamily.

"How I'm looking?"asked anu making viren to put break to his gaze.

"Hmm good"said viren dreamily.

"I luvd this dress so I wore it now itself"said anu while viren turned opposite to her unable to hold the emotions running in his heart and surprised as anu is back hugging him.

"I luvd this dress and also the person who gifted this dress"confessed anu while a bright smile spread over his face and he held her hands and turned towards her. He looked into her eyes while his eyes are expressing all his heart which his words are unable to. While she downed her face unable to meet his gaze. "I luv u"said viren by cupping her face while she fell on his chest and circled her hands around his waist "I luv u too"said anu by feeling his heartbeat while he too hugged her tightly as if he was waiting for this moment.

Soon they broke their hug while viren took her in his arms and walked up to the bed and placed her on the bed. He moved her hair which is falling on her face behind her ear and in that mixture of candle light and moon light she is looking even more beautiful. He moved towards her face and pressed his lips on her forehead then moved towards his cheeks. She nudged herself in to his chest as he kissed on her crook of the neck. Lifting his face up he looked into her eyes and moved towards her lips making her feel his passionate love for her. After sometime they both moved apart and viren covered them with the blankets as they both are going to start their new life and to become one from two.

At the end of the night he is no more a stranger for her and they both became one from two and this stranger became her life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super awesome loved the os so cute & romantic beautifully narrated viren knew anu is the girl his parents selected for her & fell in love as soon as he saw her pic but anu was unaware of all this finally viren made her fall in love with him with his cute attempts & anuvir became one fab keep writing more
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely os anuvir first meet was awesome and their romance was romantic love it good job
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woowww lovely os dear. Viren fall in love with anu as soon as he saw her pic. Loved it. Anuvir become one romantic dear. Want more from you dear. 
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww soo cute lovely romantic os manasa dear...i really loved it...beautiful narration👏