Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Golden members of CFC*

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey friendsπŸ€—

I hope everyone has checked the updated Golden members GA. If not, you can find out the winners for this section right here. Please join the CFC team in congratulating these members.

They have been here and participated in contests and discussions. They follow rules and make this section as much fun as possible. Here you are.....presenting our Golden Members of CFC:

Pyaari_Puja, Jassie_17, Preityny, svh2010, Lilyrose

πŸ‘

Congrats to each and every one of you. We really put a lot of thought into choosing you all. You all really deserve this recognition. But this doesn't mean the rest of you aren't special. Each member of CFC is very special to us.😳 As said in the GA "This is just for fun so please take it in the right sporting spirit."

Today we are here to join in celebrating these few who have in their own ways contributed to making CFC a better section. Thanks to all of you Golden members, from the CFC team and all of CFC section members.

Feel free to use this gift:

lots of love,
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG.. khair i didnt even noe i won dis.. i feel soo happy abt itt.... thank you4 da awards.. and congratzz to the other winners, jassie, preityny, sweta and lilyrose.. you all deserved itt

thank you CFC dev. team 4 disss πŸ€—
Edited by pyaari_puja - 17 years ago
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to each of you!! Very well deserved!! πŸ˜ƒ

And special congrats to my Puji 😳 πŸ€—
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congrats puja jaan!πŸ˜› and to the rest who also did a fantastic job in maintaining our FC's!πŸ˜‰

prietyny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

Hey friendsπŸ€—

I hope everyone has checked the updated Golden members GA. If not, you can find out the winners for this section right here. Please join the CFC team in congratulating these members.

They have been here and participated in contests and discussions. They follow rules and make this section as much fun as possible. Here you are.....presenting our Golden Members of CFC:

Pyaari_Puja, Jassie_17, Preityny, svh2010, Lilyrose

πŸ‘

Congrats to each and every one of you. We really put a lot of thought into choosing you all. You all really deserve this recognition. But this doesn't mean the rest of you aren't special. Each member of CFC is very special to us.😳 As said in the GA "This is just for fun so please take it in the right sporting spirit."

Today we are here to join in celebrating these few who have in their own ways contributed to making CFC a better section. Thanks to all of you Golden members, from the CFC team and all of CFC section members.

Feel free to use this gift:

lots of love,
CFC Dev Team

Thank you Khair ji and cfc dev team and congo to others as well..its such an honor i am speechless which is rareπŸ˜†

Leenasmg thumbnail
Congrats to all the winners πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Reema_J thumbnail
Congratulations Puja, Jassie, Priety, and Ambreen! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
thank youu everyoneeee..
hehe special thnxx 2 khushi dii n leena n ma sauttt... hehe really sweet guyss