About Adult Sameer

Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Here is what I think,
They had to show a glimpse/silhouette of an adult version of Sameer, basically just for the epsiode, nothing in the sense of future casting, ab Randeep with the 90s ka long hair cannot play the adult role, come to think of it.. So they were looking for someone and people thought Sumeet himself should do it.

I don't know if Randeep would play Sam in 40s but I am not so inclined to think Shashi- Sumeet would experiment with Mainstream acting in a show that they built up with so much care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No they are just producers of the show...in the interview Sumeet said he was there when they were planning to shoot Sameer's monologue and they suggested why not he be a part of it himself as it's based on his life but in a silhouette...so he agreed.
This show is about Yeh Un Dinon ki Baat Hai...hence it will most likely end with the 90s too...at the most there might be a glimpse in the end( last episode) of the current Sameer and Naina but that would only be for maybe 2 or 5 minutes...this is what I think.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was just to show a glimpse...and the show would probably end in the 90s only...they wont be reaching 2017 in the show...pakka😆
Luckie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

It was just to show a glimpse...and the show would probably end in the 90s only...they wont be reaching 2017 in the show...pakka😆

In that case is the show going to end?

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously..Randeep couldn't perform as present Sameer so Sumeet sir was approached
Adhe logo ka to faltu mein BP badh gya😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hve 2 things goin in my head...
The reason for not showing randeep is very much understood cos long hair n his physique...

The other thing is maybe towards the end we might see our Ashdeep only as the older version cos  but even if not ...as it is SS story...thy can only tke the last few mts of ending it..!!

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like there may be tracks in between 1990 and present eg. When they are in their twenties in college or just working life...possibly to show a maturity in their love story? Ashi and Randeep will be fine playing that age role so I guess future for them is still on the cards