Naamkarann

Why Avni? Why?

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Why Avni wants to escape this jail? I felt this jail is lot better than outside world😃 
I mean the jail inmates are freely roaming inside the jail under the open sky,indulging in their hobbies, getting manmarzi time twice a day,have access to TV, computer,internet and library.
No tension of family and relatives, no work pressure. And I am sure with Ali in charge of the jail canteen the quality of food served in jail is also good 
In fact the individual cells are also spacious😛
It seems like the prisoners in the jail are in some kind of summer camp😆
Also I was not aware that Avni is master so many crafts👏.
Khanna khaandaan ki bahu bankar apna saara talent waste kar rehi thi🥱
After getting so many facilities who will want to leave this jail😕

Koi mujhe iss jail kaa address do yaar aur yeh bhi batana ki kaun kaunse crime karne par aise jail mein entry milti hai😳
I want to book a seat for myself there😳
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Koi mujhe iss jail kaa address do yaar aur yeh bhi batana ki kaun kaunse crime karne par aise jail mein entry milti hai😳

This was epic🤣 
Awesome post dragon,mujhe bi yehi lagta hai bahar Aakar phirse kissise phanga Lego voh.andar kitni achi lagre.
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This jail looks comical to me. Looks like a summer camp. Im not quite sure how i feel about the execution of this track so far. Hoping it wont fall flat! 🤪
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is all for pillu. Jail se bhagegi tabhi tillu milega aur tabhi to pillu aa payega. 😉

You decide now. Summer camp jail or pillu?? 😆
Edited by Globetrotter_me - 6 years ago
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Wat kind of jail is that🤪 anyone pls tell me. Aaj Monica Ko bi yehi Laga.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: avneil2

This was epic🤣 
Awesome post dragon,mujhe bi yehi lagta hai bahar Aakar phirse kissise phanga Lego voh.andar kitni achi lagre.

Wahi toh! 
Bekaar mein Vidyut se revenge lene ke liye itna risk lekar jannat chodkar jaa rehi hai🥱
I doubt any inmate in the jail will want to get release from this jail when they are getting here everything free of cost where as outside they have to struggle for it😛

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Wahi toh! 
Bekaar mein Vidyut se revenge lene ke liye itna risk lekar jannat chodkar jaa rehi hai🥱
I doubt any inmate in the jail will want to get release from this jail when they are getting here everything free of cost where as outside they have to struggle for it😛

usse prblm ke Bina rehneki aadath nahi.🥱
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

This jail looks comical to me. Looks like a summer camp. Im not quite sure how i feel about the execution of this track so far. Hoping it wont fall flat! 🤪

Till they are not harassing Avni in jail , nobody will complain about what is being shown in the jail😆
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u dragon Avni should stay here she'll be more happy in jail than being with all dumb Khanna's .
Must be world first jail where criminals have so much freedom.
Looks like jail-come picnic spot to me 🤣
Edited by Doc-ere - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

It is all for pillu. Jail se bhagegi tabhi tillu milega aur tabhi to pillu aa payega. 😉

You decide now. Summer camp jail or pillu?? 😆

Par Pillu ke  would be producer Tillu se toh Avni naaraz haina😕
And after seeing the ambience of this jail, I think Tillu come inside it for completing production formalities😳 as this place looks like the perfect place to produce Pillu