Naamkarann

Totally entertaining episode...

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks to the early bird episode updaters of the forum.. I was totally flat down with my expectation level and what a surprise.. Totally Enjoyed the episode...

Hmmm.. So it's Neil's idea to trouble and bring loss to Vidyut driving him crazy to make him confess his crime😲? Vidyut will be fast enough to confess his love to Avni than to wait and watch all your drama Neo baby πŸ˜†. I don't know why he gives a bachcha vibe in the Neo avatar.. Let me wait and see if his master plans are working as he expects..πŸ˜‰ Anyway what's harm in experimenting.. He's already trying his only-for-your-protection experiment on Avni... What's harm in trying some more ways.. πŸ˜†

I think I'm kinda facepalming with Neil-Neelamma scenes.. They're trying too hard to convince themselves what they're doing is right and too desperate to convince the audience with the same message.. CVs, it's not working at least not for me. I better ignore their scenes...

And Neil's monologue about Avni's injustice.πŸ₯± Why couldn't I help but relate it to his own act of arresting her, doing injustice to her..  I think I better ignore these things where the CVs are shoving down the message forcefully to the audience gaining sympathy or making the part justified.. Never mind if this is all to give the Aag Avni then so be it.. πŸ₯³

Totally laughed at the prison scene with all those kiddoos sitting and doing group study.. oops sorry sorry watching movie🀣. Couldn't get what movie it was.. Was it Salman's movie? And Sunheri toh is sure the siren of the team who's gonna be looking for her hero to flirt with...πŸ˜‰ Ringing bells who the hero could be? Or will it be Tara-Sitara innocent drool over their jiju? After all Avni di's hubby naa.. πŸ˜†

Tara, Sitara.. Such cutie piesπŸ˜†.. I'm curious to know what crime did these two kiddos do to get here.. Poor girls totally fida over their Avni dii... They sure look like school kids.. Avni, why are you waiting for Mishti.. Adopt these kids naa.. πŸ˜†
They too admire you like Mishti.πŸ€ͺ. Become the guardian angel again?! *PP beware of what you wish for.. *πŸ˜†

Very entertaining fightingπŸ˜‰πŸ‘.. Though the actions were reasonably well done, the direction could've been better..  Some angles were totally wasting the action what it intended  to be.. Whatsoever enjoyed itt.. I was surprised throughout the scene..

Ohhhooo.. Monica.πŸ€”. This girl gives some ghostly vibes to me.. Maybe her eyes and her hairstyle.. But yeah what good can come out of Avni if not a vamp to trigger that avatar that she's transformed intoπŸ˜‰.. hmmm.. And what? Avni can predict what's gonna happen😲?! Interesting. Must be her meditation and focused training?!. Is it for good or bad? Let's see... And her focus being Vidyut gotta see what Vidyut is gonna do with his favorite Aag woman...πŸ˜‰

Looks like there's no Ananya Varma anymore.. It's Avni uff Avni di.. But yaar they're making her the older lot among the kiddos?! Or a syncup name to Guruma?! Whatever it is the prisoners' making the show little lightweight with some scattered intentions for actions. As long as it continues to entertain I'm game for it...

But but.. Avni.. This is not Ananya Varma... It's Avni herself who has been transformed with no traces of the original Avni?! What'll happen to Neil now? Where will he find his Avni? 
BTW does Neil even know what's happening with his wifey? Didn't he say that this way he can keep her under his sight 24*7?Maybe the madamji who visited them was giving daily status reports and she assumes that Avni is the adarsh bahu.. oops aadarsh prisoner.. πŸ˜†

Precap: Waarey Waah.. Such a  big hole on he wall.. 😲Who was  the engineer of the prison.. Must be someone from Vidyut's alliance political party..πŸ€ͺ Is Avni planning to escape and torture Vidyut little by little and then come back  chup chaap to sit quietly inside the jail? Without leaving a trace? Poor girl, if only she had more time on hand.. Unnecessarily digging hole going out coming in and then getting engaged in the dangerous fights of inmates...πŸ˜†
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Forgot to write about Vidyut.. Neil sure succeeded on something.. Today Vidyut didn't have time to think about Avni.. He's occupied with Neo.. Neil is so possessive about both  Avni and Vidyut.. He wants Vidyut not to think about Avni at the same time made him to think about himself.. πŸ˜† Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When Avni was narrating how Monica and her chamchis are going to attack and what will be her strategy to fight with them , I thought Avni has gained some special powers to see futureπŸ˜†
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

When Avni was narrating how Monica and her chamchis are going to attack and what will be her strategy to fight with them , I thought Avni has gained some special powers to see futureπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Push-pull

Forgot to write about Vidyut.. Neil sure succeeded on something.. Today Vidyut didn't have time to think about Avni.. He's occupied with Neo.. Neil is so possessive about both  Avni and Vidyut.. He wants Vidyut not to think about Avni at the same time made him to think about himself.. πŸ˜†

possesive about avni and vidyuth. Ab bolo vph NAKABIL  nahi hai. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Exactly.. Some super power.. If she had a split personality now toh she's become a spiritual personality.. Neil tumhara kya hoga Neil.. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: avneil2

possesive about avni and vidyuth. Ab bolo vph NAKABIL  nahi hai. πŸ˜†

Naa naaa... Naa naakaabil.. In Vidyut's obsessed KI.. KI.. Kiran style... πŸ˜†
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I said na the episode is worth watching if we keep our expectations low. And the best part about new entries is that all can act unlike the rat.
I had a great relief when comedy is back in the show. Aditi is really doing a fabulous job.
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya138

I said na the episode is worth watching if we keep our expectations low. And the best part about new entries is that all can act unlike the rat.

I had a great relief when comedy is back in the show. Aditi is really doing a fabulous job.

Thanks to you too dear for preparing me on that.. It sure helped.. πŸ€—
Agree the new girls are good to watch... And they making the prison lively makes it all the more good.. If the prison track is gonna be for few more weeks (even if it's two more weeks) then we need this else it won't be easy to sit through them.. 

I've always enjoyed Diksha from Dayawanti track.. The Tara-Sitara duo give me that vibes and they are totally giving the hopes on being comedy pieces.. I'm sure CVs won't over-exploit them to the extent of making them annoying.. Diksha was not an extended role but whatever she did was good enough.. Hoping the same from these two...

Monica and Sunheri.. Gotta wait until knowing what they're upto.. But yeah overall it's good stage set by the CVs.. Let them perform and let us give them the chance to perform.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an entertaining review unlike the episode tbh it was too dragging felt like skipping many scenes 
everything you said about neil and neela is so on point πŸ‘
i do have my thoughts about this track which are not positive but will wait till this weekend to decide if i wanna continue watching bcoz my interest has dropped down after today's episode. 
Edited by Shaiksafia - 6 years ago