Detective Didi

||Detective Didi Introduction Corner:Welcome All||

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/B0NYJtP.jpg

Introduction Corner

Hello to all the lovely members of this forum 🤗..Since we all are new to this forum , so lets get to know each other well by simply introducing about ourselves in this thread

All you have to do is fill up the information below so that we can know each other better 😳

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum)
A few lines about yourself :
Reason for watching this show : 
What other forums you have been visiting :
What other shows you have been watching :

Zee TV Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello good people here..People call me by my nick name Ritz.. I am a 22 year old girl and belongs from Kolkata, India.. I am a MSc physics student.. Being myself a Manish Goplani fan, I started watching the show.. I was an ardent member of the Thapki Pyaar Ki forum before.. and also visit CID forum too... Looking forward to meet new members here in this forum too... Edited by R_Ritz - 6 years ago
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone... im sarah ali from pakistan im doing bachelors in biochemistry... i am a manishian and just love everything about manish... 😳
d4devika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am Devika people call me devo. i am a 11th standard student .I was a member of thapki pyaar ki forum now I am here for manish.i wish many members turn up to this new forum ⭐️ Edited by d4devika - 6 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi...its Nirip here😊 sorry for being late in reply..
Me a post graduate in life sciences...
 Stay in Mumbai...married and a mother 😃
 First time active in any forum...here for Manish 
 Adore his work
Edited by Nirip - 6 years ago
Muskanika thumbnail
Hello everyone! I am Muskan . Sorry for being late .It's for the first time I am joining a forum . I am just 13 years old and I hope to become a rememborable part of this forum . I started watching the show because I love detective sTories and moreover this story has more than just suspence . detective didi and b.s. bhullar both do outstanding work . I wish to join the forum because I really need an overdose of the show . Why it comes only on weekends?
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskanika

Hello everyone! I am Muskan . Sorry for being late .It's for the first time I am joining a forum . I am just 13 years old and I hope to become a rememborable part of this forum . I started watching the show because I love detective sTories and moreover this story has more than just suspence . detective didi and b.s. bhullar both do outstanding work . I wish to join the forum because I really need an overdose of the show . Why it comes only on weekends?

welcome to the forum...
😊
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Me Pooja from Mumbai India
Student of M.Com and Banking😊
Sorry for late attendence😆
unicorn1 thumbnail
Hi everyone