Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
epi 23, 23:
Another interesting episodes full of emotions , laughs and drama. Emotions because of Roomi /Haniya/Rehman and Shagufta . I cried watching Roomi holding Haniya lovingly, feeding her and defending . Roomi and her mom finally met..and  I cried again watching mom worried about her daughter. 
But laughter was their too. those transgenders singing and celebrating with Roomi and Haniya.  Umme Haniya finally smiled ..her only happiness is her daughter..is it too much for Kamil to understand?
Anju knew about Maham's past. but after he gave her a piece of his mind. his apologize was cute..but Maham is like a rock. I don't know when will she stop being like her mom.
I missed Rohan. but watching the 2 episodes back to back was a treat. loved Kamil's mom evil games. and enjoyed watching Roomi giving it back to her. such a refreshing saas/bahu drama!
awida thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope they speed up things next week. It is going in circles now (lifted from @Cimba ) when Maham came to know the truth about Rohan's daughter being alive, I thought she may tell him, but no. she's as mean and selfish as her mother. I wonder what did Anjum see in her!
Roomi and Haniya are the only couple which I like right now. Kamil is another selfish guy. he plays games , pretends that he loves the little Haniya, but plotting with his mom against her!😲
awida thumbnail
Today's epi was emotional. Roomi's father passed away after watching his daughter getting badnaam by her saas.😭 I loved Rehman as he reminds me of my father who gave me full support in education, and work. 
Before this dramatic twist I was laughing watching Roomi's mother in law calling her (yateemo miskeen maharani ) and calling her own son (Guru Ka Ghulam) she's too funny :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why did her Dad diiieee ????  He was such a great support to her. 
Neelum Munir was soo good in today's episode. Especially during that media scene. Amd crying scenes were good too.
awida thumbnail
I just love Anjum /Maham track. he saved her and she had to ride his pike. that was very cute.  they became friends. and I am happy some good things happened during this sad track. 
This bts pic was posted by Shan Baig (Anjum) :

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sad to see romi's dad die. Her mom's behaviour is just unacceptable romi cannot be blamed.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simz786

Sad to see romi's dad die. Her mom's behaviour is just unacceptable romi cannot be blamed.

totally agree. Roomi's mom is to be blamed. if she didn't lie, this marriage wouldn't happen and that crazy saas won't gone out of her way to make Roomi's life meserable.
awida thumbnail
So finally Rohan is back. and truth about Kamil hit and run case came out! I am happy that they didn't drag it anymore. I know we're in epi 41 now. but this is because they changed the duaration of this drama , they reduced its running time from 37 min to 17. making it a daily soap!
Well I am eagerly waiting for the truth about Haniya's parents' come out too. 
I loved everyone's acting in confrontation scene , specially Danyal Afzal .