Fan Fictions

Arshi TS Her Teacher His Mate

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Prologue

"May I come in Sir" a sweet voice distracted the man who was busy explaining some points to the students. 
Goosebumps emerged on the man's skin as the voice hit his ears. He immediately turned and next second his eyes sparkled with excitement. 

"You are 10 minutes late, so stand as you are standing outside the classroom" he again turned his face towards the students ignoring the girl who was now whispering something under her breath most probably cursing the Professor. 

"Sir please" she again tried but got replied with a silent answer. After standing there for sometime, she was ready to leave when a strict voice came her way ..."Come in".

"Thankyou sir...actually I " the girl as per her nature thought to give an excuse when she was cut short

"I don't like excuses ..make sure you reach the class at sharp 10 tomorrow" 

The girl nodded and started walking towards the bench where her friends were sitting but again she was stopped by the same strict voice "Take the first bench"

"But sir .."

"First bench " the tone was enough to make her shiver. She immediately took a seat in the first bench where the Professor was standing. 

Just then a staff member  came and the professor went to talk to him and taking the opportunity the girl started her question arre. "Is this the new Professor Sinha sir was talking about...My God...he is so strict and rude...naam kya hai iska"

"Tough times to come Khushi...jeene nahi dega Arnav Singh Raizada" her classmate expressed his bitterness towards the professor in the same tone.
"Aadhe ghante me sabki chhutti kar di "

"Bhagwaan bacha lena " Khushi prayed in mind seeing the professor done with the staff member. 

"Ok class now I will solve a problem for you" he took the marker and started solving the question explaining each and every detail ... strict tone with awesome teaching skills . 

"Understood" he asked everyone and seeing a positive response said "Ok now I will call one of you to solve a question "

Hearing this Khushi just ducked her head in thinking she will not come in the periphery of her professor's eyes.

"YOU"  heard Khushi and lifted her head smiling "Bach gayi " to which her classmate whispered "Tujhe hi bula raha hai"

"Hain" she turned her head to see the professor's eyes on her. "Sir me?"

"Yes...what's your name?"

"Khushi Gupta" 

"So Khushi come and solve the question" he called her to the white board.

She walked as slowly as she could but unfortunately there was not much distance was between them.

He offered her the marker which she took forwarding her hand and that's when their fingers touched and Khushi at once looked at him whose eyes changed the colour. His skin was too cold.

She hurried towards the white board and started solving the question. To her surprise she was able to solve and when she was in the last step a finger came on the way, "there will be one more step " 
He was too close but his expression was that of a very strict teacher that explained his "no nonsense attitude".

"Very good ..." he praised her

Khushi smiled and took her seat thinking "bande ka eye colour...
huh I am thinking too much...it's just a figment of my imagination".

WAS IT????
Edited by Natalya_bedi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start.
Is it werewolf story. I love supernatural more.
Cont soon.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start
Plz add me to PM list if you have 1
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super start
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2