RangRasiya in Thailand (Promo Added)

Share
Posted: 2017-12-16T11:36:10Z
Just happened to c in TT  RR is going to be aired in Thai Party

Though I m not supriside after all Thaich8 luv Ashu Embarrassed Just that I didnt expect this soon .. After Siya Ke Ram Success they just brough Prithvi Vallabh nd now they got RangRasiya too .. 
Its a proud moment Ashish shows back to back in thai that too in same channel Star
He indeed becum thaich8 boy from golden boy EmbarrassedLOL


The return of 'Ashi Sharma's' Series # color film at # Battle Love Ka Maha down. In the Drama Series - Action of the Year The love story of the real couple, but with a barrier wall. That's the way it is. It will break with the beauty of the love of the two.

Guaranteed by 4 quality awards, one of the most prized shows in Asashes 
# Rangrasiya # The Love Bazaar starts January 8, 
airs every Monday - Friday at 6:20 pm via # 8.


[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKbbucPIAw[/YOUTUBE]


.

Game please, guess what will be on air on Thai Channel 8 next year? I am very happy after we waiting so long.





Edited by Thushi - 2017-12-18T10:13:41Z
12 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T11:49:49Z
Partu. u know how happy I am nowBig smile
Just few days back we discussed that Thai channel might get RR rights too,
as they already have PV's.
and here it is
RR deserves every success though it didn't get it's due in India,
it continues to rock overseas
Hope RR too becomes a huge success for ThaiCh8 just like SKR was
Also not to forget that SKR repeat is going on now in Thaich8
So two shows of Ashu in Thaichi8Wink


Anyways Ashu won't go for promotionCryLOL
but we can expect a video message like we got for SKRWink 
Congo to Team RRParty
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T12:04:58Z
Originally posted by -Mano-


Partu. u know how happy I am nowBig smile
Just few days back we discussed that Thai channel might get RR rights too,
as they already have PV's.
and here it is
RR deserves every success though it didn't get it's due in India,
it continues to rock overseas
Hope RR too becomes a huge success for ThaiCh8 just like SKR was
Also not to forget that SKR repeat is going on now in Thaich8
So two shows of Ashu in Thaichi8Wink


Anyways Ashu won't go for promotionCryLOL
but we can expect a video message like we got for SKRWink 
Congo to Team RRParty

lol Just when they started SKR retelecast we were talking they might get PV .. nd after few week we got news Thai got PV rights lol LOL

nd this just few days back nd we get news abt RR going to be aired in ThaiLOL

That too all the shows in channel which make him truely thaich8 boy ... EmbarrassedLOL

I m really happy for RR .. this show deserve this nd much more . Uright right now SKR relecast going .. so two shows of Ashu in thaich8 DancingDancing

I though Ashu will go PV promotion as the show will be on air but lets c thai got video msg for SKR so they will get for RR too 

5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T12:05:06Z
Ashish doesn't leave any stone unturned to make his fans proudEmbarrassed
So so so happy to hear this! TFS ThushiBig smile

Though we know how much Thai audience really loves Ashu but this is something huge! Back to back buying right for 2 showsTongue

Hope RR gets the same kind of adulation which SKR got Smile


Edited by CutiepieAD - 2017-12-16T12:43:33Z
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T12:05:45Z
Btw we were talking abt hw SKR was the first show that was telecasted in Cinema nd first show they r retelecasting... now  the channel which was into mytho histro is bringing RR PartyDancing Edited by Thushi - 2017-12-16T12:08:52Z
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T12:08:53Z
Originally posted by CutiepieAD


Ashish doesn't leave any stone unturned to make his fans proudEmbarrassed
So so so happy to hear this! TFS ThushiBig smile

Though we know how much Thai audience really loves Ashu but this is something huge! Back to back buying right for 2 showsTongue

Hope RR n PV gets the same kind of adulation which SKR got Smile



Now I want GKDLOLLOL
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T12:10:03Z
Originally posted by Thushi


Btw we were talking abt hw SKR was the first show that was telecasted in Cinema nd first show they r retelecasting... now  the channel which was into mytho histro is bringing RR PartyDancing

Oh! yesShocked
This is huge
this would be their first contemporary Indian showShocked
Like how SKR was their first Indian showBig smile
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-12-16T12:13:12Z
Originally posted by Thushi


Btw we were talking abt hw SKR was the first show that was telecasted in Cinema nd first show they r retelecasting... now  the channel which was into mytho histro is bringing RR PartyDancing

U mean because of Ashish they are bringing in a love story for the first time??? Wow!! Big smile
Then I guess it's not wrong to say they are really in love with Ashish EmbarrassedLOL


Btw will Thai audience recognize Ashish as Rudra after seeing his Ram avatar?? Tongue
He went for a complete transformation naWink
N what abt PV?? The look is totally different Ram n Rudra Shocked
They'll get confusedLOLLOL
5 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
hets10 2 1816 2014-10-05T05:35:16Z harryh474
junkforanu 3 607 2014-05-06T01:55:59Z bebo2050
Sanaya Irani In Thailand

Folla55   17   1391

Folla55 17 1391 2018-10-26T02:56:09Z sadhnasoumya
Mano.M 311 18657 2018-09-10T00:22:16Z Mano.M
shonasandy 203 20296 2018-08-31T14:08:16Z Hyacinthus

Topic Info

  • 29 Replies
  • 1886Views

Topic started by Thushi

Last replied by sadhnasoumya

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP