Hussain Kuwajerwala FC(Page 91)

Posted: 1 years ago
Swara can you shift Hussain FC to celebrity fan club forum?Because I think now this forum will closed soon.
0 Likes this
Originally posted by Silpa91

Swara can you shift Hussain FC to celebrity fan club forum?Because I think now this forum will closed soon.
how to shift it ? what is this celebrity fan club forum?can you give me the link?
and yaa forum will be closed but u can keep commenting in hussain kuwajerwala comment section in the celebrity section ..just put @kumsumfan or @nakuulfan like that or @shilpa91 and address in teh comments section ..we ll keep replying there in case this forum is closed ok Embarrassed
that way hussain's celebrity ranking also will be stable ..
0 Likes this
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

Originally posted by Silpa91

how to shift it ? what is this celebrity fan club forum?can you give me the link?
and yaa forum will be closed but u can keep commenting in hussain kuwajerwala comment section in the celebrity section ..just put @kumsumfan or @nakuulfan like that or @shilpa91 and address in teh comments section ..we ll keep replying there in case this forum is closed ok  Embarrassed
that way hussain's celebrity ranking also will be stable ..
Celebrity fan club forum  is a forum where we can make FCs of celebrities.You can see the forum below global announcement section.How to shift i don't know.You can make a new FC if can't shift this. Edited by Silpa91 - 1 years ago
0 Likes this
all of you please visit our new fc to stay tuned friends permanently on this link
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5027039
0 Likes this
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1mhi8H2BZ/?taken-by=hussainkfc
0 Likes this
SRPJMB ...
0 Likes this